剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh god.
浴盆在哪里
Where's the bidet?
你去哪儿了
Hey, where have you been?
我一直在联♥系♥你
I've been trying to get in touch with you.
工作 累死了
Working. Long day.
而且也快饿死了
And starving.
妈妈 冻华夫饼哪儿去了
Mom, where are the frozen waffles?
在垃圾箱里
They're in the trash.
那都是高果糖玉米糖浆
They're full of high-fructose corn syrup
还有我都叫不出名的东西
and things I can't even pronounce.
现在这里是个全有机的家了
This is now an organic, whole food household.
你开玩笑呢吧
You've got to be kidding me.
我这几天第一次感到饿
I'm hungry for the first time in days,
现在只想吃个华夫饼
and all I want right now is a waffle.
等等 你说什么
Wait a minute. What are you talking about?
你为什么... 你最近没吃饭吗 阿普丽尔
Why are you -- have you not been eating, April?
说真的 妈妈 我没事
Seriously, mom, I'm fine.
-阿普丽尔 -别说了
- April. - Stop it.
这是什么
What is this?!
我的窗帘呢
What happened to my curtains?
我的地毯呢
Where's my rug?
那里面都是螨虫
They were full of dust mites.
你需要一个无菌环境
You need a sterile environment
这样你在开始化疗前不会感染任何东西
so you don't catch anything before chemo.
你把我的床垫怎么了
And what did you do to my mattress?
只是在我买♥♥到有机的之前暂时凑合
It's temporary, until I can buy an organic one.
还要买♥♥正确的抗菌...
And get the right anti-bacterial --
你怎么能不经过我允许就这样做呢
How could you do this without my permission?
这是这个房♥子里我唯一的私人空间
This is my only personal space in this entire house.
似乎自从你知道我病了以后
It's like nothing is mine anymore
所有东西都不是我的了
ever since you found out I was sick.
你横插♥进♥了我和医生的会面
You hijacked my doctor's appointment,
你侵犯我的隐私
you invade my privacy
把一切都用塑料裹了起来
and cover everything in plastic.
你刚刚还决定我能吃什么
You just decide what I get to eat?
亲爱的 母亲的职责就是保护她的孩子
Honey, it's a mother's job to protect her child,
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
说到做家长
Well, speaking of being a parent,
我要预约去看产科医生
I'm making an appointment to see a fertility doctor.
-什么 -我发现化疗会让我不育
- What? - I found out that the chemo could make me infertile
我不想那样
and I don't want that.
我真不敢相信乔治
I cannot believe George.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我
I --
他跟你说了
He told you that?!
他为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't he tell me?
我跟他说不要说
I told him not to.
什么 你怎么能这么对我
Wha -- how could you do that to me?
你的生命比你
Your life is more important
拥有亲生骨肉更重要
than you having biological children.
这决定该由我来做
That is not your choice to make!
这是我的身体
It's my body!
如果我想要孩子
And if I want to have a baby --
阿普丽尔 你是我的孩子
April, you are my baby!
你不明白吗
Don't you understand--
天啊 妈妈 我很抱歉 但我是个成人
Oh god! Mom! I am sorry, but I am an adult!
我能挺过这一切的唯一办法
The only way I am gonna get through this is
就是有某天能过上正常生活的希望
I have some hope of having a normal life one day.
我要去看产科医生
I'm going to see a fertility doctor.
已经安排你开始化疗了
You're scheduled to start chemo --
那我们就再做安排
Well, we'll reschedule it,
因为我要先做这件事
because I am doing this first!
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表