剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Granny, it's okay, she didn't mean that.
我看这就是我们试图和自己的亲孙女交流
I guess that's what we get for trying to catch up
所得到的待遇吧
with our own grandkids.
我没有男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend!
我曾经约会过
I was dating someone
但我们分手了
and we broke up.
但她是个女孩 因为...
But it was a girl because...
我是双的 好吗
I'm bi, okay?
双性恋
Bisexual.
我们知道这什么意思
We know what it means.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
你还说你自己是个自♥由♥主义者
You call yourself a liberal.
-好吧 你们能不能 -我不在乎她是同性恋
- Okay, can you all just-- - I don't care that she's gay.
-双性恋 -我在乎这之前没人告诉我
- Uh, bi. - I care that nobody told me until now.
我总是最后一个知道所有事
I am the last to know anything.
就我所知 你可能结婚了
For all I know, you could be married
现在有三个孩子
with three children, right now,
但没告诉你妈妈
and not telling your mother.
或许他也是双性恋
Maybe he's bi.
天啊
Oh, my god.
或许我真的遇到了某人
You know what? Maybe I did meet somebody.
但我为什么要告诉你
But why would I tell you?
让你们俩毁了我的生活吗
So you two could pick my life apart?
别那么敏感
Oh, don't be so sensitive!
只是你过得...
It's just that you lead a...
-不那么正常 -跟谁比
- less normal life than-- - Than who?
跟托马斯比吗
Than Thomas?
别再把托马斯
Stop holding Thomas up as a model
当做好儿子的榜样了
for what a good son is supposed to be,
我告诉你们 他有很多秘密
because, let me tell you something, he had plenty of secrets
没有告诉你们
that he never told you.
说到秘密
Talk about secrets?
你们知道他的外遇吗
Do you know about the affair that he had?
你们知道他现在有一个
Do you know about the fact that he's got
22岁的孩子了吗
a child who's 22 years old now?
看来你们都
I guess you all
知道娜塔莉的事了
know about Natalie.
什么
What?
托马斯告诉我们了
Thomas told us.
在他去世前一年
A year before he died.
你们从来没告诉我
And you never told me?
妈妈 拜托 别...
Mom, please, just---
他是我们的儿子 他有权...
He was my son, it was his right to--
我是他的妻子
And I was his wife!
别说了 大家都别说了
Stop! Everybody just stop!
如果有什么事不会让我感觉好一些
If there's one thing that isn't gonna make me feel any better,
那就是这事儿了
it's this.
谢谢你们...
So thanks for...
试图为我做这欢乐家庭的事 但...
trying to do the happy family thing for me, but...
从现在起 别麻烦了
From now on, just don't bother.
如果你们要来见我 就一个一个来
If you have to come visit me, you can come one at a time.
如果不能的话 那就...
And if you can't do that, then just...
别管我了
leave me alone.
那圣诞节怎么办
What do we do about christmas?
谢谢你们了
Thanks a lot you guys.
咚咚
Knock knock!
你现在忙吗
Are you busy right now?
不忙
No.
很好
Good.
因为我要绑♥架♥你
Because I'm kidnapping you.
你疯了
You're insane.
我只是在试图重来《侠盗猎车手》
I was just trying to recreate our Grand Theft Auto experience.
任务完成
Well, mission accomplished.
我有感觉像是罪犯了
I feel like a criminal again.
我们可以来这里吗
Are we even allowed to be in here?
不 估计不行
Oh, no. No, probably not.
那我们走吧
Then let's go.
我也不应该停止输液
I shouldn't be away from my fluids anyway.
汉伯格医生说我需要输液24到48小时
Dr. Hamburg said I need to be on them for 24 to 48 hours
而现在还不到24小时
and it's barely been 24.
伙计 你比在跑车里的时候
Man, you are being even more anal now,
更加烦人了
than you were in the sport's car.
得了吧
Come on.
医院规定又不是法律
Hospital rules are not law.
它们...
You know, they're...
它们更像是建议
They're more like suggestions.
我们应该带着口罩的
We're supposed to keep those on.
你真的觉得那片被夸大了的纸
You really think that glorified piece of tissue
有用吗
is doing anything?
听着 你问我我的遗愿是什么
Listen, you asked me what was on my bucket list.
我的遗愿就是
Well, what's on my list
我们今晚不用担心
is for us to not worry tonight.
你知道谁什么都不担心吗
You know who doesn't worry about anything?
孩子
Kids.
所以我们能不能...
So can we just...
假装成孩子一会儿
act like a couple of kids for a little while?
这是我"可能会死"的愿望
It's... it's my maybe dying wish.
你来的挺早的
You're here early.
这是因为有个问题
Well, that's because we have a problem
我们都得谈谈
and we all have to have a talk.
我们得一小时后谈
Well, we have to do it in an hour.
我刚喝了一杯麸片
I just had a cup of bran,
如果我现在我进行晨走的话
and if I don't do my morning walk right now,
-我的整个消化系统都会... -琳
- my entire digestive system-- - Uh, Lynn?
你的屁♥股♥不会有事的
Your ass will survive.
好了 大家都听好 好吗
All right, just everybody listen up, okay?
好了 昨天晚上...
All right, look, uh... last night...
我们都让我们彼此的问题冲昏了头脑
We all let our issues with each other get the better of us.
忘记把阿普丽尔放在第一位
And we forgot to put April first.
布伦娜除外
Except for Brenna,
她从第一天起就一直把她姐姐放在首位
who's been putting her sister first since Day One.
是的 的确
Yes, she has.
顺便说一句 布伦娜 我觉得
And by the way, Brenna, I don't think there's
在座的各位都对你是同性恋的事很自豪
anyone here who's not proud that you're gay.
我一般不那么说
I don't really use that label.
不管你是什么都好
Or whatever the hell you are.
关键是
Yeah, uh, the point is
圣诞节还要继续
that christmas is back on.
但阿普丽尔说
But April said
她不想看见我们在一起了
that she didn't want to see us all together again
-因为... -因为她在试图照料我们
- because-- - Because she was just trying to take care of us
而不是她自己
instead of herself.
阿普丽尔就是这样
That's how April is.
-我知道 -很好
- I know that. - Good.
那我们就都了解我们的孙女
Then we both know our granddaughters
我们都可以和她们亲近
and we can both be close to them.
这不是竞赛
It's not a competition.
好了 那我们
Okay, um... should we get
把圣诞节的东西拿出客厅吧
the christmas stuff out of the living room?
好的 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing that.
我真希望你也能在
I wish I could be there.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我觉得你合理的下一步应该是
So, I feel like the logical next step for you
侧乌鱼头
is the side-mullet.
可能剪这些发型都是在抗拒
Maybe these haircuts are just fighting
无法避免的事
the inevitable.
你想让我给你剃了吗
Do you want me to just shave it?
不
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道这总是要发生的 只是...
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表