剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Brenn, you're already late for school.
你真的该出发了
You should really go.
我很遗憾 阿普丽尔
I'm so sorry, April.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我去洗衣服
I'll start some laundry.
我曾经面临过你的处境
You know, I've been here before
如果你想聊任何事的话
if there's anything you want to talk about.
我只是
I just...
我上班迟到了
I'm late for work.
我还要告诉贝思
And I still have to tell Beth...
和邮报
and the "Post".
你要工作一整天吗
Are you gonna work all day?
看情况
It depends, but I was wondering
但我在想另一件事
about one other thing.
也许我们可以花点时间待在一起
Maybe we could spend some time together...
晚点去你家
later at your place...
单独地
alone.
我开始化疗之后
Once I start chemo, there'll be certain things
有些事我们就不能做了
that we can't do anymore,
可能要等好几个月
probably for a few months.
比如说出"做♥爱♥"
Like say the word "Sex".
我想我能挤进去
I think I can fit it in...
挤进我的日程里
to my schedule.
只是癌症而已
Well, it's only cancer.
是吧 我连抱怨一下都觉得自己像个胆小鬼
Right? I know. I feel like a wuss even complaining about it.
我能原谅你
I forgive you.
你能原谅我要推迟我们的百慕大周末之旅吗
Do you forgive me for having to postpone our Bermuda weekend?
你出院之后我们还可以去
We can just go when you get out of the hospital.
谁知道我什么时候能出院
Who knows when that'll be.
除了旅行
So, along with our trip,
我还要错过工作上的一切 感恩节
I'll also be missing everything at work, Thanksgiving,
我们家每年都开车去艾摩斯特市看叶子的变化
our families annual drive to Amherst to see the leaves change...
还有布伦娜十七岁生日
Brenna's 17th birthday.
反正看叶子也很蠢
Well, leaves are stupid anyway.
-怎么了 -我只是
- What? - I just had this...
突然想到
dumb thought that...
我可能永远无法拥有自己的婚礼了
I might never have my own wedding.
阿普丽尔 你不能这么想
April, you-- you can't think like that.
我知道 我不会了 真的
I know. I don't, really.
我只是有时会冒出这些疯狂的想法
I just... have these crazy thoughts sometimes.
你距离永远远离这些事
Yeah, you could be a month of chemo
只有一个月的化疗
and a bone marrow transplant away
和一个骨髓移植手术的距离
from putting all of this behind you for good.
-你太对了 -我他妈当然对了
- You're totally right. - Damn right I'm right.
再说了 谁说你会错过这些事
And in the meantime, who says you have to miss out on anything?
你还有一整天呢
You still have the entire day ahead of you.
感恩节只需要一只火鸡
All you need for Thanksgiving is a turkey,
你今天也能庆祝布伦娜的生日
and you can still celebrate Brenna's birthday today.
只是早了点
It'll just be a little early.
但我们不能在一天之内来回百慕大
Well, we can't go to Bermuda and back in a day.
这件事让我来操心吧
You know what? You just let me worry about that, okay?
你去请假吧
And you go and get yourself out of work.
好吧
Okay.
爱你
Love you.
好吧 好吧
All right! All right!
我把我人生最好的年华
I have given this newspaper
花在了我的专栏《管它呢》
the best years of my life
奉献给了这家报社
with my column "What the heck",
而你们就用解雇我来报答我
and you repay me by laying me off?!
管你♥妈♥的♥
What the hell?!
我要在这里变身"甜心先生"
I'm going full "Jerry Maguire" here!
我要开办我自己的报纸
I am starting my own newspaper
建立在诚实和美好的基础上
founded on integrity and niceness!
谁跟我走
Who's with me?
-保罗 -这家破报社还在做困兽之斗
- Paul. - This crappy paper is floundering
他们在清理门户 解雇职员
and they're cleaning house with layoffs.
今天是黑色星期二 没人是安全的
It's black tuesday. Nobody's safe.
我长大后 想做一名棒球员
When I'm grown up, I want to be a baseball player,
但不行 我父母说 "你要现实点
but no, my parents said, "You've gotta be practical.
去上记者学校" 白♥痴♥
Go to journalism school." Idiots.
我就开始为阴♥道♥修复手术费用定价
I just started pricing vaginal rejuvenation costs.
这次是资♥金♥短♥缺♥最差的时机
This is seriously the worst time for money to be tight.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
出任务
Out on assignment.
新闻不会自己跑到你的桌子上
The news doesn't always find us at our desks, April.
-有时候我们要走出 -丹尼 别说了
- Sometimes we have to leave the o-- - Danny, shut up.
-发生大事了 -大规模裁员
- Something big is happening. - Massive layoffs.
他们正在进行生活方式板块的裁员
They're working their way through the lifestyle section.
保罗·皮特斯和旅游记者马特已经被裁了
Paul Peters and Matt the travel guy are already gone.
多米尼克正在里面
Dominic's in there now.
里面那个男人是谁
Who's the guy in the meetings?
鲍勃·里瑟 臭名昭著的媒体效率专家
Bob Reaser. He's this infamous media-efficiency expert.
人事部雇他来进行无歧视裁员
H.R. hired him to come in here and make unbiased cuts.
他们称他"刽子手里瑟"
They call him the "Grim Reaser".
-怎么样 -我安全了
- So? - I'm safe.
在里面感觉怎么样
What was it like in there?
他们问了请假之类的事吗
Did they ask about time off or anything?
他们主要问我在这里都做了什么
They mostly asked me what I'd done while I'd been here,
然后过一会他们喊我返回
and then they called me back in later
告诉我他们要继续雇用我
to tell me that they're keeping me on.
-他们解释了原因没有 -我感觉
- Did they explain why? - The impression I got
他们是想裁掉独♥立♥专栏
is that they're looking to cut back on the specialty columns,
但是又好像是在裁掉
but it also looks like they're picking off
底层群体
the low men on the totem pole.
一定会是我
It's gonna be me.
你在这里做采访记者的时间比我长
You've been a staffer here longer than I have.
我真的他们一定会裁掉我
I know they're gonna get rid of me.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
我在想什么
What was I thinking?
在阿普丽尔面临癌症复发时
I'm a thousand miles away from April
我在她千里之外 我太愚蠢了
while she's dealing with her relapse. I'm so stupid.
但你也不可能知道会发生这种事
Yeah, but there's no way you could've known.
不 我根本不该离开
No, I never should've left.
她现在一定被吓坏了
She must be terrified right now.
苏珊会尽力照顾她的
She's in the best care with Susan.
而且我还不能 你看看
And I-- I can't-- look at this.
这家航♥空♥公♥司♥今天甚至没有去波士顿的航♥班♥
This airline doesn't even have a flight to Boston today.
怎么会这样
How is that possible?
明天有一班
There's one tomorrow with--
我从没听说过这家鹬航
I've never even heard of sandpiper airlines.
我根本不知道自己在做什么
I-- I don't even know what I'm doing!
好了 跟我来 来吧
All right, come with me. Come here. Come on.
-去哪里 -来吧 跟我来就行了
- Where? - Come on. Just come on.
-乔治 乔治 -别担心
- George, George, George. - Don't worry about it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse us. Sorry.
-不好意思 抱歉 -乔治
- Excuse us. I'm sorry. - George.
没关系 抱歉 不好意思
It's all right. Hi. Sorry, excuse me. Sorry.
我们要最近去波士顿的航♥班♥
We have to get to Boston as soon as possible,
但你们的机器不太好用
but your machines aren't being very helpful.
我是三星级白金常飞客
Um, I'm a triple-bonus platinum flier,
所以你需要在后面排队
So you need to wait in the back of the line.
我不需要 她的女儿早上要开始化疗了
No, I don't. Her daughter's starting chemotherapy in the morning,
我想比你要去的任何一个热带地区
which I think pretty much trumps
都具有优先度
whatever tropical location you're going to.
请 你们先
Oh, please, go ahead.
非常感谢
It's-- thank you very much.
非常抱歉 今天本机场已经没有
You know, I'm sorry, but there are no direct flights
飞往波士顿的直达航♥班♥了
to Boston leaving out of this airport today.
有没有其他最快的航♥班♥途径
What's the earliest you could get me there?
有一班途径夏洛特市
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表