剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I know and I'll be there,
-不会再迟到 -很好
- early. - Well, good.
那你为什么现在来了
So why are you here now?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我昨晚在火车上睡着了
I fell asleep on the "T" Last night.
最后凌晨一点在布伦特里站才醒来
And ended up at Braintree station at 1 in the morning.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我每天睡八小时 吃得也很正常
I've been sleeping eight hours a night. I'm eating normal.
我工作很努力
And yeah, I've been working really hard,
但和之前的工作没什么不同
but it's nothing I haven't dealt with before.
但是 就像是
Still, it's just like-like --
就像是生病了
It's like you're... sick?
你昨晚怎么回家的
Yeah, well, so how'd you get home?
有人接你还是
Somebody pick you up or...
最后告诉你妈妈了
finally tell your mom?
没有 我不想在这种情形下告诉她
Oh no, I didn't want to tell her like that.
我希望你能给我打电♥话♥
Well, I wish you'd called me.
我坐出租车回去的 我没事
I took a cab. I was fine.
你真的不想让别人帮你
You really don't like to let people help you, do you?
我已经来这里找你了呀
I'm here, aren't I?
还有什么别的要告诉我吗
So is there anything else I should know?
我的牙龈出血了
My gums started bleeding.
阿普丽尔 你不能再对我隐瞒病情了
April, you can't lie to me about this stuff anymore.
我知道 我们明天就做活组织检查
I know, I know, but we'll do the biopsy... tomorrow,
一切都会改变
and that's gonna change everything.
我们会知道我得的是哪一类白血病
We'll know what kind of leukemia I have
有多严重 然后
and just how bad it is, and then...
我就能开始治疗了 对吗
I can start treatment, right?
是的
Right.
同时 为了防止感染
In the meantime, I'm going to write you a prescription
我会给你开三种不同的抗生素
for three different kinds of antibiotics to prevent infection.
你感觉疲劳是贫血导致的
The fatigue you're feeling is the result of anemia,
所以我会给你做一个全血计数
so I'm gonna order a C.B.C. for you,
现在我希望你去输下血
and right now I want you to get a blood transfusion.
-输血 -别担心
- Blood transfusion? - Don't worry.
这没听上去那么吓人
It's not as scary as it sounds,
而且对你大有帮助
and it will help you significantly.
-好的 -我很高兴你开始
- Okay. - I'm glad you seem to be
认真对待这些事了
taking these things more seriously.
你得仔细考虑
You've got to be careful about
优先做什么 知道吗
what you make your priorities, you know?
你把错误的事情放在首位太久了
You put the wrong thing first for too long,
在不醒来可就不是地铁过站
you won't just be waking up at the wrong train stop.
而是人生过站了
You'll be waking up in the wrong life.
我想我已经醒了
I feel like I already have.
不是吧 我以为上次把你吓跑了
Seriously? I thought I scared you off last time...
或许我高估了我的可怕程度
but maybe I overestimated how intimidating I am.
我该去健身房♥多练练了
Maybe I should start hitting the gym.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
请让我
Please just let me
-向你解释一下我为什么来这 -你知道吗
- explain to you why I'm here. - You know what?
等一下
Hang on one second.
大家好
Everyone! Hi.
在开始之前我简短的告知大家一下
Quick announcement before we get started:
这妞是名记者 她正在采访我爸爸的竞选活动
this chick's a reporter and she's covering my dad's campaign,
你们的话有可能会上《波士顿邮报》
so don't say anything you don't want blasted
所以可小心别说错话哦
on the front page of "The Boston Post."
听 听我解释
Just -- just let me explain.
大家好 我叫阿普丽尔 他说的没错
Hi, my name is April and he's right.
我是名记者
I am a reporter
我是在采访他爸爸的竞选活动 但是
and I am covering his dad's run for office, but...
我也被诊断出患有白血病
I was also diagnosed with leukemia.
这才是我来这的原因
And that's why I'm here.
我是从别人那听说这里的
I found out about this place from someone else.
之前我都不知道你也生病了
I didn't even know you were sick.
-你真得了白血病吗 -我刚输了第一次血
- But you are? - I just had my first blood transfusion.
那么 请坐吧
Well, then... grab a seat.
看起来你刚刚开始了今天的节目
Looks like you just started the meeting.
-我也是 -是的
- Me too. - Yeah yeah yeah.
气氛相当热烈啊
So that was pretty intense.
白血病
Leukemia.
听说这病很难治
I hear it's pretty tough to treat.
谢谢 真有用啊
Thanks. That's helpful.
至少你没得脑肿瘤
Well, hey, at least you don't have a brain tumor.
你当真要跟我比
Are you seriously competing with me
谁的病更重吗
about whose diagnosis is worse?
别这样 我们不都是癌症战友了吗
Oh, gear it down. I thought we were cancer friends now...
至少在我们其中一人痊愈前
or at least until one of us kicks it.
好吧 你知道我保证过一进入这个地方
Okay, you know how I promised to take off my reporter cap
就放下记者的身份的吧
as soon as I walked through the doors of this place?
-是的 -我会百分之一百信守承诺的
- Yes. - Well, I totally intend to honor that promise 100%.
但是
But...
你♥爸♥爸今晚有个竞选誓师会
Your dad has a campaign kickoff party tonight
我需要有内部人员帮忙
and I need a favor from someone on the inside
让我能出席
in order to get on the list.
真直接
Well, that is direct.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. I'm -- I'm sorry.
不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
你知道这个誓师会上
You do realize this party
尽是一些狂妄自大的
is gonna be full of tools in monkey suits
穿着晚礼服的傻蛋们 对吗
whose heads are stuck up their self-important asses, right?
是的 有料的穿着晚礼服的傻蛋们
Yeah, tools in monkey suits with stories
这样我才有的写
that could give me a scoop.
我会让你进去的
I'll get you in.
真的吗 谢谢
Seriously? Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
简直像是我要实现你的
You made me feel I just granted
什么大愿望似的
your make-a-wish wish or something.
是的 的确如此
You totally did. You did.
你不明白这对我和我的事业来说有多重要
You have no idea how much this means to me and my career.
我只是 我太
I just -- I'm so --
我 我得走了
I'm -- I have to go get ready.
癌症战友
Hey, cancer friend.
你知道真正劲爆的
You know what would be...
是什么吗
really great though?
惊天猛料
A big scoop.
什么惊天猛料
What big scoop?
参选人的儿子
The story of a candidate's son
即将不久于人世的故事
with an impending expiration date --
要是你想写的话
that is if you wanted it.
你真愿意让我独家报道你的故事吗
You would give me your story exclusively?
在誓师会上找我吧
Find me at the party.
我已经实现了你的一个愿望了
I already granted one wish.
按照惯例不是该实现你的三个愿望吗
I believe it's customary to grant three.
-怎么了 -布伦娜 我要你帮我个大忙
- What's up? - Brenna, I need you to do me a huge favor.
我要你今晚带妈妈去上探戈舞课
I need you to take mom to tango class tonight.
这玩笑不错
That's a good one.
我说真的 她本来想跟本去的
I'm totally serious. She was supposed to go with Ben,
为此她很伤心
and she's really sad about it.
她需要约会
She needs a date,
但是我刚遇上了一个大新闻
but I have the most incredible work thing that just came up.
-你总是有忙不完的工作 -我知道
- You always have a work thing. - I know,
但这次绝对是个大新闻
but this time I'm breaking a huge story,
还记得我跟你说的那个叫洛琦的女人吗
and remember I told you about that girl Raquel?
我这次一定会赢过她
I'm totally gonna be kicking her ass.
拜托了 帮你姐姐一把吧
Come on, help a sister out.
我今晚得和学校的一个女生一起做一个项目
I have to finish a project with this girl from school.
妈妈的探戈课八点才开始
Mom's class doesn't start until 8:00.
怎么 还需要时间想想下一个借口吗
What, you need more time to think of other excuses?
是啊 稍等一下
Yeah, just give me a second.
-布伦 -好吧 我去
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表