剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Mom, what's wrong?
是奥利维亚打来的
Well, that was Olivia.
她明天想见我
She wants to meet with me tomorrow.
谈什么
About what?
我觉得娜塔莉退缩了
I think Natalie's backing out.
加油
Come on.
好了
Okay.
现在 抬起右脚
Now, lift your right leg for me.
加油
Come on.
加油 告诉这条腿是谁是老大
Come on, let's show that leg who's boss.
显然是我的腿了
Apparently my leg is.
你好 我们...
Uh, hey, uh, can we...
我们今天能先结束了吗
can we wrap it up for the day?
我感觉不是特别舒服
I'm really not feeling so well.
好的
Fine.
但我们明天就要多训练一会
But we're doing a longer session tomorrow.
我去叫护士带你上楼
I'm gonna go get the nurse to bring you back upstairs.
难受吗
Feeling sick?
也许只是...
Um, maybe, it's just...
普通的反胃恶心
general nausea
以及我得接受我巨大的身体限制
associated with accepting my vast personal limitations.
相信我 我能理解你
Believe me, I get it.
无法控制自己的双腿让人很沮丧
It's frustrating to have no control.
我刚得知和我匹配的骨髓捐献者
I just found out that the bone marrow donor I had lined up
可能不会捐给我了
is probably gonna bail on me.
不管怎样你要相信一切总会解决
Somehow, you just have to keep believing it's all gonna work out.
我知道
Look, I know
你说你不记得
you said you don't remember
你为什么会改变主意做手术
why you changed your mind to have the surgery,
但我依旧知道
but I still do.
手术前一天
Um, the day before your surgery,
你告诉我我要与自己的命运抗争
you told me that I needed to fight for my life.
然后你给我留了条语♥音♥
And then you left me a voicemail
说你在给我鼓气之后意识到
saying that you realized after our little pep talk
你也不打算放弃
you weren't ready to give up either.
你也想要抗争
You actually wanted to fight too.
列奥
Leo?
该走了
It's time to go.
能再等我们几分钟吗
Can we just have another minute?
女士 你都不该在物理治疗期间
Ma'am, you're not even supposed to be in here
出现在这里
during physical therapy.
我们对他有严格的治疗安排
We have him on a strict schedule.
好吧
Okay.
不必叫我"女士"
No need to call me "ma'am".
天呐
Oh, God.
早日康复 列奥
Feel better, Leo.
说真的 她被吓到了
Honestly, she's terrified.
不仅仅只是在她手臂上扎针
They're not just putting some needle in her arm,
而是要钻她的背
they're drilling into her back.
没有别的办法了吗
Isn't there something else you can do?
还有其他选择 但都不保险
Yes, there are other options, but none of them are as promising.
我能理解她会害怕 但她能救阿普丽尔
And I understand being afraid, but this could save April's life.
你得理解 这并不是我说了算
Well, you have to understand. It's not my decision.
但你是她妈
But you're her mother...
我们当妈的经常会让孩子们
And as mothers, we've all made our kids do things
做他们不情愿做的事
that they don't wanna do.
娜塔莉是成年人
Natalie's a grown woman.
可她现在不在
And yet, she's not here.
我是不会强迫她进入到
I'm not going to force her into any painful situation
她不情愿的痛苦处境
she doesn't want to be a part of.
我们都曾被迫进入痛苦处境
We've all been forced into painful situations
而且要忍♥耐 可我们不都熬过了吗
that we had to endure, and yet, somehow we manage.
有话你就直说 萨拉
Why don't you just say it, Sara?
说什么
Say what?
你话中有话
Whatever you're holding back.
挑明了说吧
Go ahead.
我不知道你在说些什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我该走了
I should go.
等等 等等 奥利维亚
Wait wait wait wait. Olivia!
拜托等等
Just wait wait. Please.
我知道现在你俩关系不融洽
I know the situation is uncomfortable.
她对我这么蔑视
How can I even think about helping her
我为什么还要帮她
when she has such obvious contempt for me?
因为这不是你和萨拉的事
Because this isn't about you and Sara.
托马斯也会希望自己的两个女儿
And Thomas would have wanted his daughters
能够相互有照应
to look out for each other.
如果我想安排大家来家里聚一块吃顿饭
Look, if I can arrange a dinner at the house with everyone,
你能不能
could you please just...
把娜塔莉也叫来
make sure that Natalie comes?
我们试试能不能让她不那么害怕
Let's see if we just can't ease her mind.
我尽力
I'll do what I can.
抱歉
Sorry.
照我给你的建议修改下就送去排版吧
Make the changes I gave you and send it to layout.
继续保持
Keep up the good work.
咋了
What?
亚伦
Uh, Aaron?
是因为癌症
It was the cancer.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这就是为什么我忘记录下采访的原因
That's why I forgot to record the interview.
因为化疗 我的记忆力下降
My memory still sucks from the chemo.
好吧
'kay.
这不代表我还会犯这个错
That doesn't mean it'll happen again.
我保证如果你再给我次机会
I promise if you give me another chance
我会好好干的
I will deliver.
我写过布鲁斯·亨德利退出州长竞选的报道
I wrote that piece about Bruce Hendrie dropping out of the Governor's race,
如果你有什么有关政♥治♥方面的
so maybe if you have anything political
-报道需要人写 -亨德利的那篇啊
- you need a writer for-- - Oh, yeah, that Hendrie piece.
那篇报道吸引了大量女性读者
That was a big hit with our fema demographic,
损失女性读者 出版商可整天在念叨
and our publishers are after me for losing that audience.
行 你就再写篇类似的
Cool. Write me another one of those.
等等 抱歉
Wait, um-- I'm sorry.
什么方面的
Another what?
癌症方面的
Another cancer piece.
给奥普拉粉丝看的那种
Something for the Oprah fans,
能让我老婆看哭的那种
something that will make my wife cry.
你...你想要篇癌症悲剧故事吗
You-- you want a sad cancer story?
我们需要女性读者 女人们都爱哭
We need chicks. Chicks like to cry.
今天过得好慢啊
It's a slow day.
你想要纹身吗 不收你钱
You want a tattoo? I won't card you.
不必了
That's okay.
我想纹
I'll take one.
布伦
Hey, Bren.
这么快就忘记格里尔了吗
Rebounding after Greer so quickly?
好极了
Nice.
不 基兰
No, Kieran.
她是娜塔莉
This is Natalie.
所以你情愿扎针纹纹身
So you're willing to get stuck with a needle for a tramp stamp,
却不愿扎针救人命吗
but you won't do it to save someone's life?
那你愿不愿意为了我
Would you let someone drill a needle into your back
背上扎一针抽骨髓呢
and suck out your bone marrow for me?
我不觉得你愿意
I didn't think so.
我知道你现在不待见我
Look, I know I'm not your favorite person right now,
但我在想
but I thought that
趁我还在城里的时候可以一起出去玩玩
maybe we should hang out or something while I'm in town.
因为毕竟我们俩
I mean, since we, like,
有相同的血脉
share blood.
血脉 而不是骨髓
Blood, but apparently not marrow.
随便你吧
Whatever.
我明天要去参加波士顿学院的车尾野餐会
I got invited to a tailgate party at B.C. tomorrow
球队的几个兄弟会男生邀请我的
by some frat guys on the team.
都是白♥痴♥ 不过说不定会很有趣呢
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表