剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, come on, come on.
亲爱的 是你吗
Honey, is that you?
列奥 你好
Oh, Leo, hi.
是啊
Yeah,
我们昨晚睡着了
we just fell asleep last night.
我们在我那间
we were listening to music
听音乐 听到很晚
in my room and it got really late.
然后我们今早醒来
And we woke up this morning,
"就已经早上了"
and we're like, "Wow, it's morning."
不用非得这么说
That doesn't have to be what happened.
你们俩想吃早餐吗
You two want some breakfast?
我早上的病人改时间了
My morning patient rescheduled.
我得去上班了
I have to get to work.
-所以... -列奥 你想来点咖啡吗
- So... - Leo, you want some coffee at least?
我没地方可去
I got nowhere to be.
当然要了
So sure, yeah.
先让我把这些放进洗碗机里
Just let me get this stuff in the dishwasher.
有人跟我说她会干的
Someone told me she was gonna take care of it--
很抱歉 我忘了
Yeah, sorry. I forgot.
我们在...
We were just...
听音乐 我知道
Listening to music, I know.
反正我不应该干那份工作
I shouldn't have taken that job, anyway.
我对烘培又没有什么天赋
You know, it's not like I have some great talent for baking.
其他事也没什么天赋
Or anything else that I know of.
你现在依旧感觉很无能
So you're still feeling impotent?
我是说...
I mean...
在这个无药可救的世界里
In a helpless sense of the word.
是的
Right, yeah.
听起来你似乎...
Well, it sounds to me like
让这个工作的事
you're allowing this whole job thing
决定了自己的价值
to define your self-worth.
你扛过了一场威胁生命的疾病
You survived a life-threatening illness.
阿普丽尔告诉我你所做的
And April told me about what you did
帮那些孩子实现最后的愿望
helping those kids live out their last wishes.
你有没有意识到这有多了不起
I mean, do you realize how remarkable that is?
但如果没有我爸的钱我什么都做不到
Yeah, but I couldn't have done any of that without my dad's money.
这才是问题所在 每个人都把我视作
That's the thing. Everyone sees me
布鲁斯·亨德利的儿子
as Bruce Hendrie's son
或者布鲁斯·亨德利有脑瘤的儿子
or Bruce Hendrie's son with a brain tumor.
那么 这就是你的挑战
Well then, that's your challenge,
向人们展示真实的你
showing people who you are.
当我们运动时 我们的身体会释放
When we exercise, our bodies release...
内啡肽
endorphins
它会对我们的情绪状态
that can have a significant impact
产生巨大的影响
on our emotional well-being.
以我的妻子卡罗尔为例
Take my wife Carol--
格里尔 你迟到半节课有什么原因吗
Greer, is there a reason you missed half the class?
有
Yeah.
想和我分享一下这个原因吗
You want to share that reason with me?
不太想
Not really.
那么放学后到禁闭室来见我
Then I'll see you after school for detention.
你要去哪里
Where're you going?
做点运动
Getting some exercise.
今天没有玉米卷吃吗
No tacos today?
亚伦禁止我使唤实习生了
Aaron banned me from the interns.
-太糟糕了 -对啊
- Bummer. - Yeah.
我知道你完全能独自处理好
So, hey, I know you're totally fine
关于里奇的报道
getting this Richie piece on your own...
-知道就好 -但如果你需要有人合作
- Yup. - ..but my offer still stands
我仍然愿意加入
if you want to join forces.
或许我们可以将它作为一个挑战
Or maybe we could even make a little challenge out of it.
抢到他是否会和另一队签约的
Whoever gets the scoop
独家新闻的人算赢
on whether he's getting traded to another team, wins.
-赌注是什么 -不知道
- Wins what? - Oh, I don't know.
输了的人连续七天
Vietnamese tacos hand-delivered
亲自去买♥♥越南玉米卷送给对方
by the loser every day for a week.
那么俱乐部见咯
See you and Richie at the club?
看你能不能进去了
If you can get yourself in.
仅限会员入内
It's members only.
不要小看我
Don't underestimate me.
已经小看了
I already am.
游戏开始
Game on.
我是那家干洗店的常客
I'm a long-time customer of that dry cleaner
而且那是一件古琦的衬衫
and that was a Gucci blouse.
如果送洗之前上面就有污渍的话
I would know if there was a stain on it
我一定知道的
before I brought it in.
有时候我们看似在关注一些物质问题
Well, sometimes we focus on material things
实际上却是对人生中
when we're actually responding to
更大的问题作出应对
a bigger problematic situation in our lives.
让我们试着深入一点思考
Let's try to go a little deeper.
抱歉
Sorry.
稍等一会
Oh, just one minute.
我正在治疗中
I'm in the middle of a session.
我为我的客户预留了一个停车位
I get one parking space for my clients--
我两星期前搬来这个办公室时
that was on the lease I signed when I moved in
合约上已经注明
to this office building two weeks ago.
然而现在 我的车位上停着一辆路虎
And right now, there is a Range Rover parked in my spot.
布莱尔 你的车停在
Blair, did you park in a spot
标记了"移♥民♥律师客户"的车位上吗
marked "Immigration law client"?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
请不要打断我的治疗
Please don't interrupt my sessions.
那你别给我理由打断你
Then don't give me a reason to, okay?
既然我们合租了这个办公室
If we're gonna share this office,
我也需要一点尊重
I need some respect, too.
好吧 既然说到尊重
Okay, if we're talking about respect,
能不能请你提醒你的客户
would you please ask your clients
不要站在我的门外聊天
not to stand outside my door and talk.
非常分散注意力
It's very distracting.
他们站在那里是因为
Well, they stand there because
候客室里只有两把椅子
there's only two chairs in our waiting room.
而尝试取得美国国籍的人
And there are more than two people
不止两个
trying to gain citizenship to this country,
不过当然了 我会提醒他们小点声的
but, yeah, sure, I'll tell them to keep it down.
我明白你需要在建议你的客户在下次游艇排队上
I mean, you need to focus while you're advising your clients
提供红提还是青提时
on whether to serve red or green grapes
保持注意力集中
at their next yacht party.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们说到哪了
Where were we?
我的衬衫
My shirt.
对
Right.
你好
Hello?
艾米·斯♥诺♥答应我去返校派对了
Amy Snow said yes to Homecoming.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
艾米·斯♥诺♥
Amy Snow.
她答应我了
She said yes to me.
对了 我是朱利安
This is Julian, by the way.
我猜艾米·斯♥诺♥是你学校里的女生
I'm assuming Amy Snow is a girl at your school.
对 三年级的女生
Yeah, a junior girl.
基本上三年级女生和一年级男生约会
It's basically unheard of for a junior girl
简直前所未闻
to go out with a freshman.
别说她是艾米·斯♥诺♥了
I mean, let alone Amy Snow.
她简直是我约过的最辣的女生
She's like the hottest girl I asked out.
你忘了我吗
Hello.
你觉得她之所以答应我
Do you think she just said yes
是因为我提到了我的报道吗
because I mentioned my press?
你说的报道不会是我那篇吧
By "press", do you mean me?
就是
Yeah.
今晚我和艾米·斯♥诺♥在一起时
Do you think there's any chance
你能不能来采访我一下
you can interview me tonight while I'm with Amy Snow?
-你想让我去舞会吗 -求你了 女人
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表