剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
from luring little kids into a van.
-所以... -确实有点
- So... - A little bit.
我家就有个少女
I live with a real teen.
不干
No.
拜托了嘛
Come on. Come on.
又不是真当模特
It's not like real modeling.
也不用你走什么T台
There's no runway or anything.
你只需要穿新款衣服站一个小时
You just have to wear the clothes for an hour
-让买♥♥家看看就行 -那样的话...
- while buyers stare at you. - Oh, yeah, in that case...
拜托啦 布伦 很容易的
Oh, come on, Bren. It'll be easy.
那新衣服能归我吗
Do I get to keep the clothes?
行
Yes.
听我说
Oh, look, look.
我知道我没有表达好当这模特
I know I'm not doing like a great job
有什么好处 但我真的绝望了
of selling this, but I'm desperate, okay?
你这是救我命呢
And you'll save my life.
好吧
Fine, fine.
你觉得福德肯干吗
Yes, do you think Ford'll do it too?
你见过福德吗
Have you met Ford?
瑞贝卡·明可弗的包啊 赞
Oh, Rebecca Minkoff? Nice.
从哪搞来的
Where did you get that?
二手店
Goodwill.
真的吗
Really?
福德不行的话 那你还有
Okay, so Ford is out, but do you have
其他朋友愿意当模特吗
any other friends that might want to model?
格里尔行吗
Um, what about Greer?
她真的很喜欢当模特
She's really into that stuff.
可以 那真是太好了
Oh, yeah, that'd be awesome.
等等 妈是不是说过
Wait, I thought mom said
不准你俩再相互见面了吗
you guys weren't allowed to see each other anymore.
就这一次见下面不行吗
Can't they see each other just this once?
没什么
It's not a big deal.
我们现在就只是好朋友了
I mean, we're just hanging out as friends.
但别告诉妈 她不会理解的
Don't tell mom though. She just wouldn't get it.
拜托 我以前也为你保守过秘密
Come on, I've kept secrets for you before.
可以说是个大秘密
One really big one in particular.
要是又有谁占了你的专用车位
Oh, if someone's parked in your client-space again,
肯定不是我的病人 现在我这没病人
It's not one of my patients. No one here but me.
没人占我车位
No, they're not.
-我只是想... -什么事
- I just wanted to-- - Well, what?
等候室的植物需要浇水了吗
Do the plants in the waiting room need watering?
卫生间又没纸了吗
Is the bathroom out of T.P. again?
萨拉 别说笑了
Sara, stop.
办公室里都没事
Everything's fine with the office,
但我很高兴你一看到我来
but I'm glad you assume the only reason
就以为我是要来跟你抱怨什么事
I ever open my mouth is to complain about something.
其实我是来告诉你好消息的
I'm actually here with some good news.
阿底提的签证再过三个月就批了
I got Aditi's visa extended another three months.
我在帮她申请绿卡
And I'm filing to get her a green card
家人享有申请优先权
under the "Family Preference" category.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
你知道马拉拉·尤萨法扎伊
Did you know that Malala Yousafzai
这周要来哈佛做演讲吗
is giving a speech at Harvard this week?
我知道 我想弄到入场票
Yeah, I did. I tried to get tickets.
-但卖♥♥光了 -我有票
- They're sold out. - well, I got tickets
和我朋友一起去的
with a friend...
但他刚说来不了了
and he just bailed on me.
所以
So...
那个
You know...
你有没有兴趣
if you're interested?
有 两张票你卖♥♥多少钱
Yeah, that's-- how much do you want for them?
不
No.
我是想邀请你和我一起去看
I meant if you would want to come with me.
行啊 那... 可以
O'kay, that-- yeah, that--
行 好的
I-- sure, yes.
会很有趣的
That sounds fun.
-是啊 不 -不
- Yeah. No. - No.
抱歉 天呐 不有趣
I'm sorry. God, no, not fun.
那个可怜的小女孩的遭遇真是太可怕了
What happened to that poor girl was horrible.
-是啊 -很有教育意义
- Yeah. - It'll be edifying.
没错 所以肯定不会有趣
Exactly. It will definitely not be fun.
我开始担心
I'm starting to worry
你其实没有住所
you don't actually have a place to live.
我开始担心
I'm starting to worry
你这周已经落后了我四小时
that you're already four hours behind me this week.
阿普丽尔
April.
你终于来了 我能和亚伦谈谈吗
Oh, finally. Can I talk to Aaron now?
嘉乐翰女士要见你
Ms. Callahan would like to see you.
嘉乐翰女士
Ms. Callahan?
邮报的发行人吗
The publisher of the paper?
天呐 你怎么如此幸运
God, why are you so lucky?
虽然有癌症那些事
I mean, I know you had cancer and stuff,
但还是很幸运
but still!
阿普丽尔 她现在就要见你
April, she wants to see you now.
嘉乐翰女士
Ms. Callahan.
我是阿普丽尔
I'm April--
-里奇·米兰达通过了药物测试 -什么
- Richie Miranda passed his drug test. - What?!
那么你解释一下我为何不立刻解雇你
So explain to me why I shouldn't fire you right now.
女士 如果我们邀请亚伦参与这场谈话
Ma'am, if we could just invite Aaron into this conversation,
-他就能 -亚伦已经走了 我解雇了他
- he could-- - Aaron is gone. I fired him.
未经我的允许
This article should never have been published
这篇文章本就不应该被刊登
without my consent!
现在米兰达的团队要起诉我们
And now Miranda's people are suing us.
所以 再问一次
So, again...
我为何不立刻解雇你
Why shoudn't I fire you right now?
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
里奇在撒谎 我发誓
Richie is lying, I swear.
我热爱我的工作 而且对待它
I love my job and I take it very--
我不喜欢被起诉
And I love not being sued.
只要我们撤回文章 他们愿意不再追究
They'll drop everything if we print a retraction.
当我们撤回一篇报道时
And if we print a retraction of this scope,
我们会解雇报道的作者
we fire the writer.
求您别解雇我
Please don't fire me.
我可以写一篇后续报道
I will-- I will write a follow-up piece,
-来支撑我的报道 -这还不够
- stand by my story. - Not enough.
我可以接受采访
I'll do an interview.
站到镜头前 捍卫自己的观点
Yeah, like, go on camera, defend myself,
只要你认为有效的 做什么都行
whatever it takes if you think it'll help.
这事引起了全国人♥民♥的注意
Well, this is on the national radar,
所以你也需要出现在全国的电视机上接受采访
so you'd need a national on-camera interview.
尽快
ASAP.
-谢谢你 -别
- Thank you. - Oh, no.
先别谢谢我
Don't thank me yet.
做好准备
Just get ready for it.
我们无法承受更多失误了
We can't afford anymore mistakes.
亚伦走了
Aaron's gone?
妈的 他多爱我
Damn it! He loved me.
我可是他的小丹狗
I was his d-dog.
说重点 小丹狗 下一个走的就是我了
Well, focus, d-dog, or I'm gonna be next to go.
我想什么呢
What was I thinking?
我要为邮报发声
I have to, like, speak for the "Post".
我相信你会有办法做好准备的
I'm sure there's a way you can get ready for this.
你在查什么呢
What are you gonna look up?
如何在全国性的采访中
How to not lose your job and stay calm
在数百万观众
during a national interview
等着你搞砸
where millions of people are watching,
然后他们就能在网上调侃你的目光中
waiting for you to screw up,
保住工作
so they can post those screwups
并保持冷静吗
on the internet until the end of time?!
我确实搜不到
Yeah, it's not coming up in my search.
你可以聘用几位
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表