剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
There's a flight through Charlotte,
午夜到达罗根机场
arriving at Logan around midnight.
-午夜 -我懂
- Midnight? - I know.
那就它吧
I guess I'll take it.
出两张票吧
Actually, make that two tickets.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
我们本来都认为
We thought we'd pretty much exhausted
都已经向国际捐赠组织寻求了三年
the national registry over these last three years
还没有找到匹配骨髓 看来希望渺茫
searching for a donor to match your type of bone marrow.
-给我 给我 -但我有好消息
- Give it! Give it! - But I have good news.
-孩子们 -是这个混♥蛋♥先招惹我的
- Boys! - That fart-sucker started it!
你们再不给我老实待着 就有你们好看
And I'm gonna finish it if you two don't knock it off.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
-是什么好消息 -我们找到了匹配
- What's the news? - We have a match.
-终于有了 -肯定吗
- Finally. - How sure are you?
首先我肯定是匹配
Well, at this point, it's a match,
但还需要对捐赠者做些测试看是否可行
but we still need to test the donor to see how viable they are.
-那到底匹不匹配 -爸
- Well, is it a match or not? - Dad.
目前来说 是最好的机会了
Right now... it's our best chance.
太棒了 对我来说已经够好了
Well, that's awesome, and it's good enough for me.
既然我们有了潜在匹配
Well, since we have a potential match,
为了手术进展顺利 你需要和
You'll need to meet with all the members
进行移植手术的团队见面商谈
of our transplant team as we start to move forward.
有团队心理医生 社工
That's our team psychologist, the social worker
以及财务负责人
and the financial coordinator.
移植手术要花费多少钱
Well, how-- how much is the transplant?
十万到二十万之间
Anywhere from $100,000 to $200,000.
我们的医保可以付清这笔钱的吧
Our-- our insurance covers all that, right?
你就专心做接下来几轮化疗
You focus on your next couple of rounds of chemo
以准备进行移植手术 可以吗 费恩
to get you ready for your transplant. Okay, Finn?
那...这位捐赠者是谁
So... who's this donor?
全球数据库里的捐献者必须保持匿名
Well, donors on the national registry must remain anonymous.
我们甚至都不知道他们是哪国人
We don't even know where in the country they are.
但无论是谁 我可以肯定
But whoever it is, I'm sure they know
他们知道自己所做的事是多么的伟大
that they're doing something extraordinary.
来到医院就浑身不自在
Hospitals totally creep me out.
真不知道阿普丽尔是怎么克服的
I don't know how April does this.
她还好吧
Is she okay?
我觉得她应该还好
Yeah, I-- I think she's good.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就只是...有天晚上我跟她吵过一次架
It's just... she and I had this fight the other night.
-吵什么 -说来话长
- About what? - Kind of a long story.
我不知道自己应该怎么做
I don't know what I should do, though.
是不是该打电♥话♥给她
Should I call her?
我可不想把事情搞得更复杂
I don't wanna make anything worse.
我跟阿普丽尔经常吵架
April and I fight all the time.
俩姐妹之间都这样
It's what sisters do.
两位 很高兴又见到你们了
Hey, ladies. It's good to see you again.
阿普丽尔还好吗
How's April holding up?
你知道她的
You know how she is.
永远都是替他人着想
Always worried about everyone else.
那你呢
How about you?
今天做检测没问题吗
You okay to do the test today,
还是我们排到明天再检测
or should we put it off till tomorrow?
-我不想等 -好
- I don't wanna wait. - Okay.
那我们就一起完成这份调查问卷吧
Well, then let's go through this questionnaire together, okay?
近期是否有流感 感冒或上呼吸道感染
Any recent flus, colds or upper respiratory infections?
-没有 -近两年 不管因何原因
- No. - any hospitalization and/or surgical procedures
是否住过院或是做过手术
for any reason in the last two years?
如果是重要手术的话
I mean, you'd probably remember
你肯定应该还记着吧
something that was important enough to mention.
我说的可不是拔智齿那种
I'm not talking about getting your wisdom teeth out or anything.
没有
Yeah. Uh, no.
不过差不多两年前 我...
It's just that about two years ago I...
堕过胎 不知道这算不算
had an abortion, and I don't know if that counts.
不算
Not at all.
我不批判你
No judgment.
总之 你会找到新工作的
Regardless, you're gonna find something.
你很有天赋
You are so talented.
谢谢你 阿普丽尔
Thank you, April.
我觉得这样一来我就有时间多陪陪我孩子了
I guess this will give me more time to spend with my kids.
天呐
Oh, God.
玛罗琳也被解雇了
Mallory's out, too.
接下来就估计要筛选到我们大都市部了
They're starting the screening process with us in Metro next.
听说你和娜塔莉聊得不太开心
I heard your conversation with Natalie didn't go all that well.
我现在可没时间去想这种事
I don't care about that right now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我还没告诉其他人 不过我癌症复发了
I haven't told anyone here yet, but I relapsed...
这次确确实实复发了
for real this time.
今天早上刚知道的
I found out this morning, and...
明天就得开始化疗
I have to start chemo tomorrow.
天呐 阿普丽尔
God, April.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那你还在这干什么
What are you still doing here?
我不想丢了工作
I don't want to lose my job
但我也没法就这样走进洛琦的办公室
and I can't just pop into Raquel's office
申请再请几个月假做化疗
and ask off for another month of chemo.
尤其现在还是裁员高峰
With everything that's happening?
她昨天还嫌我♥干♥活偷懒呢
And she called me out yesterday for slacking off.
他们不能因为你生病了就开除你吧
They can't lay you off because you're sick, right?
我可不想冒这个险
That's a chance I'm not willing to take.
一想到今后我失去的一切...
With everything that I'm gonna lose after today--
我的人生 我的健康
more time of my life, more of my health--
我不能再失去工作了
I am not losing this job.
给
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Oh, thank you. - You're welcome.
我们几点开始登机
What time are they gonna start boarding?
应该快了吧
Any minute, I guess.
我真恨自己没法立马陪伴在她身边
God, I hate not being there for her right now.
虽然她嘴上跟我们说没事没事
I mean, she sounds like she's dealing with it okay--
但我只要一见到她就能知道她的想法了
I just wish I could see her face. I'd know what she's feeling.
得知自己复发
Well, yeah, with the relapse,
肯定会震惊 害怕和愤怒
it's hard not to feel shock, fear, anger.
乔治 让你没能赶上你的演讲了
Oh no, George. You didn't get to give your speech.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
虽然可能并没想过今天会这样过
It might not have been how I planned to spend the day,
但是我肯定会选择这么做
but I wouldn't have it any other way.
我愿意为孩子们做任何事
You know, I-- I'd do anything for those girls.
不在她们身边比我想象的更难
It's harder than I thought not being around 'em.
我想她们
I'm missing everybody.
爱玛最近怎么样
So how's Emma doing?
恋爱了
She's dating.
不错嘛 爱玛
Go, Emma.
那你呢 有没有心仪的对象
How about you? You seeing anybody?
也不算有吧 之前也就是约个会
Not exactly, no. I was sort of seeing someone--
和我同楼的移♥民♥律师
An immigration lawyer in my building.
-后来没成吗 -没有
- Yeah? It didn't work out? - No.
我觉得他自己的婚姻估计也要走向破裂
I'm not sure his marriage is gonna work out either.
有些事他不肯告诉我
Yeah, something he neglected to tell me.
你在网上约得那男的不也结婚了吗
And wasn't the guy you met online married, too?
多谢提醒
Thank you, yes.
那你呢
How about you?
我没结婚
Uh, no, I'm not married.
-有心仪的对象吗 -也不算有
- Are you seeing anyone? - No, not-- not really.
你有的话也可以告诉我
Because if you are, you can tell me.
-我不介意 -你是不是早知道了
- I'm totally fine with it. - You know, don't you?
-你和梅在谈是吧 -你怎么...
- That you're dating Mae? - I mean, how did you--
我就是这么厉害
I'm just that good.
虽是新欢 但也相识很久
It's new, but it's also old.
很多年前我在无国界医生组织认识的她
We met years ago when I was in doctors without borders.
然后在旧金山又偶遇了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表