剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
而且我也没想让你违背自我
And I don't want you to be someone you're not.
我想
I guess...
我之所以总提起过去 是因为我怀念
I bring up the past because I miss...
你以前有多么粘我
how much you used to wanna be around me.
就像我带你出去买♥♥那些小玻璃动物
Like when I'd take you to buy those little glass animals
去吃热椒盐卷饼的时候
and we'd go out for a hot pretzel afterwards.
我怀念
I miss...
和我的小女儿共度的时光
having that time with my little girl.
我知道你现在长大了 有了自己的生活
I know you're older now and you've got your own life now.
看看你 你在一家纹身店工作
Look at you, you're working in a tattoo parlor.
你能不能不叫它纹身店
Can you stop calling it a tattoo parlor?
亲爱的 在那工作是你的自♥由♥
Honey, I'm letting you work there.
我爱怎么叫是我的自♥由♥
I'm gonna call it whatever I want.
我真是最糟糕的朋友
I've been the worst friend ever.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么 自从你跟我说了后
You know what I'm talking about. Ever since you told me,
我一直表现得很奇怪 我感觉很奇怪
I've been acting really weird. I mean, I feel really weird,
所以就是很奇怪 对吧
so I must be acting really weird. I am, right?
的确有点
Kinda, yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以前从没处理过这种事
I've never had to deal with anything like this before.
我完全不知道该怎么让你好过点
And I -- I have no idea how to make this easier for you.
我也不知道
I don't know.
虽然我患了癌症
I mean, just because I have cancer
但不代表我现在就关于癌症什么都懂
doesn't mean I'm some cancer expert now.
我不知道我需要什么
I don't know what I need.
别管他
Who cares what he thinks?
伙计 我们十分钟前就点了咖啡
Hey, dude, I ordered us coffee like 10 minutes ago,
能不能快点上
so can we speed it up here?
我朋友得了癌症
My friend has cancer.
天啊
Oh my god.
我居然这么说了
I can't believe I just said that.
太抱歉了
I'm so -- I'm sorry.
不 这很好
No, this is good!
这就是我需要的
This is what I need.
让我笑 拿癌症开玩笑
Keep me laughing. Make cancer jokes.
如果我不能拿它跟谁开玩笑
If I can't laugh about this with someone,
-我撑不过去的 -好吧
- I'm not gonna make it. - Okay.
继续不合时宜 继续迟钝
So keep being inappropriate and insensitive.
明白
Check.
继续讨论你的生活
And keep talking about your life.
继续跟你说我愚蠢的闹剧
So keep telling you about my stupid drama
以及糟糕的决定 明白
and bad decisions -- check.
我不想一切都绕着
I just don't want everything to be all about
我得癌症的事转
me having cancer now, you know?
这个嘛
Well, uh...
因为这是你的生死关口
You know, since your life depends on it --
你又和麦克上♥床♥了 是不是
You slept with Mike again, didn't you?
我错了 我为什么总这样 我恨他哎
I know. Why do I keep doing that? I hate him.
因为你没有自♥制♥力
Because you have no self-control.
你还没有白细胞呢
Well, you have no white blood cells.
你看吧 我能做好的
You see? See? I can handle this.
我什么都能接受的
Okay? I can handle anything.
等我跟你说完我在我爸坟前遇到的
Wait till I tell you about the random girl
那个声称是我妹妹的陌生女孩再这么说吧
I met at my dad's grave who says she's my sister.
波士顿儿童医院
血球计数依旧很稳定
Well, blood counts are still stable.
挺好的
Good.
是非常好的现象
It's great.
你老板怎么说
So what'd your boss say about it?
我说不出口
I couldn't tell him.
你不会因为生病而被开除的
You know, you can't get fired for being sick.
我知道 但我会被换掉
No, I know. But I'll get replaced.
我刚刚被升职 如果我要走肯定没戏
I just got a promotion and I'll lose it if I have to leave.
这对我来说不仅仅是一份工作
This isn't just a job to me
除非迫不得已 否则我不想放弃
and I don't wanna give it up until I absolutely have to.
你应该最清楚工作第一是怎么回事
You of all people should understand putting work first.
活体♥检♥查可能要等几天
So the biopsy might have to wait a few days.
阿普丽尔 你患了癌症
April, you have cancer.
别再只考虑短期的事了
Stop thinking about things in the short-term.
相信我 如果你继续这样
Because, believe me, if you don't,
可能也没有长♥期♥的事要考虑了
there may not be a long-term.
我不会死的 乔治
I'm not gonna die, George.
我不想因为和病魔抗争就失去生活
And I don't want to compromise the life I have while I fight this.
你妈妈怎么会同意你的这种态度
How's your mother okay with this mindset?
我还没告诉她
I haven't told her yet.
她现在承受不了
She couldn't handle this right now.
你把你自己的人生置入危险
Okay, so you're putting your life in danger
来保护你的家庭和工作
to protect your family and your job?
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not gonna let you do that.
我要告诉萨拉
I'm calling Sara.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
医患保密协议
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
不经我同意 你不能告诉别人我生病了
You can't just tell someone I'm sick without my consent.
我不是你的医生
Hey, I'm not your doctor.
你可以是 你是全国最好的肿瘤医生
What if you were? You're the best oncologist in the state,
我知道你有时候也出诊的
and I know you see patients outside this hospital sometimes.
你让我考虑考虑
I -- I don't know. I don't know.
拜托 乔治
Please, George.
我需要你
I need you.
我给你点时间想一想
I'm gonna give you some time to think about it.
不 等等
No, wait.
我帮你
I'll help you.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表