剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Wait, why would I invite you?
阿普丽尔 那晚早些时候我们就去过了
April, we went to the same club earlier that night.
是你自己想走了的
And you wanted to leave.
对不起 贝思
Well, I'm sorry, Beth.
是我患了癌症碍着你嗨了吗
Is my cancer inconveniencing you?
你知道吗
You know what?
确实是碍着了
It is, actually.
那我就不打扰你了
Well, I'll just get out of your way
你去好好嗨吧
so you can enjoy your party.
不是吧 阿普丽尔
Really, April?!
我照顾了你那么久
You're gonna make me feel guilty
你居然还想让我感到愧疚
after how much I have been there for you,
我陪你去看医生
taking you to doctors appointments,
你不想出去我就在家陪着你
staying in whenever you don't feel like going out,
一旦你需要我
and literally dropping everything
-我就放下我手头的所有事 -我懂了
- the second that you need me? - I get it.
-是我连累你了 -天呐
- I'm a huge burden. - oh, my God!
现在我又不是在谈你的事
I'm not talking about you right now.
我是在说我
I'm talking about me!
就这么一次
For once!
我也需要一点私人时间
I need time for myself too.
那你找到你的真爱娜塔莉真是太好了
Then it's a good thing you found your soul mate in Natalie.
你们继续拍那些白♥痴♥自♥拍♥吧
Have fun taking dumb selfies together.
各位 找到座位
Everyone, grab a seat.
请坐下
Sit down, please.
早上好
Good morning.
看来我们有了第一个匿名...
It seems we have our first anonymous...
提问
question.
"求助
"This is a cry for help...
我欺凌弱小
I am a bully.
乱起绰号♥ 或是在网上散播谣言
whether it be name-calling or making up websites,
我一直在欺负无辜同学
I'm constantly harassing innocent people.
在我亮黑长发 名牌服装
Behind the long black hair, designer clothes,
美甲的外表伪装之下
and nail art...
我其实特别自卑
I suffer from extremely low self-esteem.
我控制不住自己欺负他人
I just can't stop tearing people down.
我想这也就是我男朋友
I think it's the reason my boyfriend,
曲棍球队队长
the captain of the lacrosse team,
-和我分手的原因" -确实没错
- broke up with me..." - It is.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们理解你 谢比 因为你自卑
We get it, Shelby. Your low self-esteem
所以你就要通过贬低他人
makes you feel like you need to demean people
来抬高自己的地位
in order to lift yourself up.
但第一步就是承认自己有心理问题
But the first step is admitting that you have a problem.
祝你好运
Good for you.
我给你买♥♥了杯咖啡
I got you a coffee and...
还有墨西哥卷饼早餐
a breakfast burrito!
为我爱的酒鬼准备的
For my favorite lush.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 昨晚你去哪了
Wait, where were you last night?
你说什么呢 我也在派对现场啊
What do you mean? I was at the party.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
逗你玩的呢
Just kidding.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
就是工作... 有点忙
No, no, work got... busy, you know.
我累了
And I was tired.
但我从你短♥信♥里的
But I knew you got wasted
一大堆拼写错误知道你喝多了
from all the spelling mistakes in your texts.
我觉得我从来没喝过这么多酒
I don't think I've had that much to drink since ever.
我和贝思
Oh, and beth and I,
大吵了一架
oh, we had the worst fight.
我们从没这样过
I mean, we don't fight like that.
你们今天说过话吗
Have you talked today?
我给她发了条短♥信♥ 说我大概四点
I texted her that I was gonna take a walk
会去码头逛逛 如果想聊聊就见一面
by the wharf around 4:00 if she wanted to talk.
她就回了个"哦"
All she wrote back was "K".
没了
That's it.
我都不知道是"哦 一会码头见"
I don't know if that's, "K, I'll see you there"
还是"哦 逛得开心 很高兴认识你"
Or "K, have fun, nice knowing you".
我还是先去码头
You know, I guess I'll just show up
但愿...
and hope that...
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
我感觉她是食物中毒了
Uh, you know, I think she had food poisoning.
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
她那是宿醉
That girl is hung over.
她凌晨一点半大动干辄做奶酪通心粉
She made mac and cheese at 1:30 in the morning, loudly and messily.
你昨天派对玩得开心吗
So did you have fun at the party?
我没去成
Oh, I ended up not making it.
昨晚是我第一天上班
My first day at work last night.
挺好的
Oh, that's great.
不好
Not really, actually.
我一直在想那天中午你说的话
I was thinking about what you said at lunch the other day.
抱歉 我不是故意打探
Sorry, I didn't mean to pry.
-只是... -不不不
- That was-- - No, no, no, no.
我觉得你说得没错
I think you were on to something.
当我发现自己有肿瘤后
When I found out that I had a tumor,
就感觉自己被判了死刑
it was basically a death sentence.
所以我就不再考虑未来
So I didn't worry about my future.
没再考虑职业
I never thought about a career,
或是做任何规划
made no plans.
然后...
And...
我现在没有死
Well, now that I'm not dead,
却对我的余生不知所措
I-- I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the rest of my life...
完全不知道
Like at all.
现在迷茫也没事
It's okay not to know right now.
你只要记住你很幸运 你还活着
You just got to remember you're lucky. You're alive.
你还有大好前程等着你
You have your whole life ahead of you.
你还有大把时光
And time is finally on your side.
一切都会好的
It'll all come together.
但愿如此
I hope so
因为昨晚我彻底失控
Because I completely lost it
朝着一位顾客发飙了
and blew up at a customer last night.
我自己也被吓到了
It scared me, actually.
那我们再好好聊聊吧
Well, let's talk some more about that.
一大堆废话即将袭来
I thought I smelled blah.
放学后见
I'll meet you after school.
要是你揍她一拳
Give her a black eye,
我就送你个按♥摩♥椅
and I'll buy you a massage chair.
我让谢比撤下网页了
I made Shelby take down the site.
虽然拖得可真久
Speediness is not your forte,
但还是谢了
but thanks.
就这样
I guess.
你没课吗
Don't you have class?
不想去上
I don't feel like going.
我打算去吃点东西
I think I'm gonna go get some food.
你要一起来吗
Do you want to come?
我还是
I, um, probably
别再翘课了比较好
shouldn't miss anymore school these days.
好吧 那回头再见
All right, then I will see you later.
我昨晚真的是喝多了
Okay, I was so drunk last night.
我基本都不记得我说了些啥
I don't even remember half of what I said.
我记得
I do.
我承认 我当时疯了
I was crazy. I admit it.
是啊 确实是有点疯
Yeah, you were kind of crazy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是最近有点惊慌失措
I've just been freaking out lately.
我感觉自己会因为癌症
You know, I feel like I'm gonna miss out
而错过了我二十多岁的青春年华
on my twenties because of this cancer thing.
感觉我现在正值
And it's like now's the time in our life
应该出去疯玩
when we're supposed to be going out
肆意发疯的年华 而我却没办法那么做
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表