剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I already barged into your office.
没关系 发生什么事了
No, really, it's okay. What's going on?
我女儿大概六个月前搬来这里
Well, my daughter moved here about six months ago.
她很爱这里 再也不会回印度了
She loves it. She's never moving back to India.
我一直和她一起住在她的公♥寓♥里
And I've been staying with her in her apartment.
上个月 我遇到了一个男人
And last month, I met a man here.
他和我约会了几次
He's taken me out a few times
然后他求婚了
and he just proposed.
他说当你到了我们这个年纪
He says when you get to be our age,
你马上就能确定心意
you can be sure right away.
但你没有吗
And you're not?
我想离女儿近一点
But I want to live near my daughter.
而这样就能轻易达成这个目标
And this would be so... easy.
我的下一个客户来之前还有一小时时间
I have-- I have an hour before my next patient.
格里尔
Greer.
我们不是合伙针对你 我发誓
Come on, we're not ganging up on you, I swear.
你们刚刚说我疯了 让我一个人待会
You called me a psycho! Just leave me alone.
她听起来想一个人待着
Sounds like she wants to be left alone.
我们走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
-福德 -好吧
- Ford. - All right, fine.
你们留着吧 但是如果不去楠塔基特岛
Stay. Just if we're not going to Nantucket,
我就先走了 祝你们好运
I'm out. Just good luck with... that.
你们单独待会儿吧
I'm gonna leave you guys alone.
好
Okay.
格里尔 只剩我们两人了
Greer, it's just us.
基兰去前面了
Kieran went up front.
我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry
我们背着你议论你
that we were talking about you behind your back.
我们只是很担心你
We're just really worried.
你最近表现得不像你自己了
You haven't been acting like yourself lately.
或许应该说我终于表现得像我自己了
Or maybe I am finally acting like myself.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我从没告诉过你 但我其实
I never told you this, but I usually take...
一直在服药
I take drugs.
不 是处方药
No, like prescription drugs
治疗焦虑和抑郁的
for anxiety and depression.
从七岁起我父母就逼我吃药
My parents have had me on them since I was like seven.
我一直告诉他们我想试试不吃药
And I kept telling them I wanted to see what were to happen
会怎么样
if I were to go off of them.
你知道他们是怎样的人
And you know how they are.
他们威胁我如果我不听话
They just threaten to stop paying for stuff
就不再为我买♥♥单
if I don't do what they want--
很重要的单 比如我的大学
Big stuff, like college.
抱歉我们在一起时没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you when we were together.
我感觉像是对你撒谎了
I feel like I lied to you.
这不是撒谎
That's not lying.
你只是没告诉我
You just didn't tell me.
对 我没告诉你
Yeah, like how I didn't tell you
我服药期间不能饮酒
I'm not supposed to drink on my meds,
这才是在佛罗里达时的真♥相♥
which is what happened in Florida.
等等 所以
Wait, so...
娜塔莉没有对你下药
Natalie didn't drug you?
没有
No.
只有我爸妈对我下药了
Only my parents do that.
还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
没事了 我该回家了
Yeah. I should probably head home.
但你家里没人
Wait, but there's no one there.
你确定想独自待在家吗
Are you sure you want to stay there alone?
不太想
Not really.
想在这里睡吗
Want to just sleep here?
我明天会营业 没人会知道的
And I'm opening tomorrow. No one would know.
我妈已经认为我住在福德家了
My mom already thinks I'm staying at Ford's.
好
Yeah, sure.
抱歉 我知道这有点俗套
Sorry, I know this is kind of douchey.
给我一个小时取得里奇的采访
Just give me an hour to get a quote from Richie,
然后我们就可以去舞会了
and then we can go to the dance.
我想朱利安应该会在那待到十点
I think Julian's gonna be there till 10:00.
没关系 你慢慢来
Oh, no, take your time.
反正这也就是成年人的高中舞会
This is basically a high school dance for grownups, anyway.
凯瑞在那里 我马上回来
That's Carey. I'll be right back.
好好玩
Have fun.
看呐 是布鲁斯·亨德利的败家子
Hey, hey, look, it's Bruce Hendrie's kid, the prodigal son.
你的病怎么样了
So how is the whole medical situation?
医生们费尽力气让我多活一天
Well, the doctors gave me one night to live
我却选择来这里浪费时间
and I decided to spend it here.
酒保
Bartender.
里奇藏在贵宾区里
Richie's hiding in the V.I.P. area.
那是他的经纪人吗
Is that his agent there?
对 他什么都不说
Yeah, he's not talking.
简直不敢相信我为了他错过了心爱的冰球选秀
I can't believe I missed my fantasy hockey draft for this.
我去趟厕所
I'm gonna take a leak.
搞不好能在那里见到里奇
Maybe I'll see Richie in there.
你是亚当·普拉特 那位体育经纪人对吗
Hi, you're Adam Platt, the sports agent, right?
就是我
That's me.
我就是高一点的阿汤哥
I'm basically the taller Tom Cruise.
我去帮你拿杯酒
Let's get you a drink.
-我会告诉你所有的 -我找里奇·米兰达
- I'll tell you all about-- - I'm looking for Richie Miranda.
当然了
Of course.
你要么是球迷
So you're either a fan or a reporter
要么是打探他签约的独家新闻的记者
looking for the inside scoop on his contract.
不管是哪一个
Well, either way, that velvet rope
那条天鹅绒链条就是拦住你们这些人
is to keep people like you out
好让我的客户今晚能好好享受
so that my client can actually enjoy himself tonight.
其实 我两个都不是
Actually, I'm-- I'm neither.
但如果你无法让我见到里奇
But if you're not gonna get Richie for me,
能不能帮我带个话
do you mind giving him a message?
帮我告诉他 上个月纽约大都会队比赛后
Can you tell him the girl that he met last month in New York
他遇到的那个女孩不得不去看妇产科医生
after playing the Mets just had a visit to the gynecologist.
结果发现那晚除了酒和布鲁克林大桥的夜景外
And turns out he shared a little more with me that night
他还与我分享了一些其他的东西
than a bottle of dom and a view of the Brooklyn bridge.
在这里等会
Wait here.
你 真的吗
You, seriously?
所以纽约大都会队比赛之后你确实享受了一番
You really did have some fun in New York after the Mets game.
我只是猜猜罢了
That was just a lucky guess.
对了 新发型很好看
Nice haircut, by the way.
这又是什么花招
What is that?
另一个用来跟踪我的蹩脚的伪装吗
Your lame attempt to go undercover and stalk me more?
发生了很多事
We have a lot to catch up on.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
没关系 大家都这样
It's okay. No one does.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不用这样 从某种奇怪的角度说
Don't be, 'cause in a weird way,
你救了我一命
I kind of owe my life to you.
如果我没有跟着你到献血现场
If I hadn't tracked you down at that blood drive,
我就不会晕过去
I never would have fainted.
也就不会这么早被诊断出来
And then I wouldn't have been diagnosed so early...
否则真不知道会发生什么
And who knows what would have happened.
我估计现在我们是俱乐部里
I bet we are the only two people at this club
唯独感叹着生死的两个人
reflecting on life and death right now.
不知道
I don't know. I'm sure
但我确定角落里那个睡过去的女孩
that girl passed out in that corner over there
一定睡得很香
is having some pretty deep dreams.
我听说了一些
So I have heard a few rumors
关于你合约到期
about what might happen when your contract is up
-重新协商的传闻 -宝贝 去跳舞吧
- for renegotiation. - Babe, let's dance.
走吧
Come on.
我
I...
一小时之内过来
否则艾米·斯♥诺♥会觉得我是个骗子
如果同学们知道了的话
Like, if people at school knew about this...
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都不会说
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表