剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
And you ran into each other again in San Francisco?
她并不住在这 只是来探望朋友
Yeah. She doesn't live there, but she was visiting friends.
她的诊所在波特兰 所以也经常往来
And her clinic's in Portland, so... have a little commuting.
对于两个想要简单生活的人来说
For two people who wanted something easier,
我们还真是自找麻烦选择异地恋
we sure landed into some complicated relationships.
我表示完全赞同
I cannot argue with that.
飞往夏洛特的323次航♥班♥现在开始登机
We will now begin pre-boarding of passengers for Flight 323 to Charlotte.
-你还好吧 -没事
- Hey, you doing okay? - Uh, yup,
但我觉得可能今天化疗时间做得长了
but I think I might've had a little too much chemo today.
那我给你减少几个小时
Well, I'm cutting you off in a few hours then.
你♥爸♥妈走了
Did your family leave?
有的时候他们不在倒还更轻松点
Yeah. Sometimes it's easier when they're not around.
我对家里人也是这想法
Yup. I feel the same way about my family.
看这帅气小伙跑多快
Wow. Look at that kid go.
这是我
Yeah. That's me.
天呐 你真是太厉害了
Wow. Man, you were incredible.
曾经是
Yeah, I was.
简而言之 目前状况岌岌可危
In a nutshell, the paper's in a dire situation.
亚伦就任对公♥司♥弊大于利
Aaron's tenure did more harm than good,
所以便有了这样虽然让人绝望
which has led to some very desperate
但必须要做的步骤了
but necessary measures.
阿普丽尔 你去年二月
Now, april, you joined the "Post"
进入邮报开始实习
last february as a floater
今年春季转了正
and were promoted to staffer in the spring.
没错
That's correct.
阿普丽尔还报道过那则米兰达丑闻
April also weathered the more recent Miranda scandal.
我看到你曾经...
Mmm, I see here that you took a--
请了四个月的病假
wow-- four-month medical leave.
这难道要被永久记录吗
Is that my permanent record or something?
我觉得我们需要点时间再商讨一下
You know, I think that we could use some time to review this.
阿普丽尔 我们明天再见
April, we'll need to meet with you again tomorrow.
我可以现在就帮你们理清不辞我的好处
I can review that right now for you if that helps.
我们要审查所有员工
We're tabling all employees
他们的考评情况
with extenuating circumstances
一会后面还要审查好多位
as we've got a lot to get through today.
谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
我明天来不了
I can't meet with you tomorrow.
我之前请了四个月病假是因为我得了癌症
The reason I was gone for four months before is because I have cancer.
我刚得知的时候
And the first time I found out,
还想凭着自己克服癌症
I was trying to control the situation,
但是这次看来是
and well, it... doesn't look like
行不通了 因为我癌症复发了
that's happening this time, because it's back.
我爱这份工作 我做得也很出色
I love my job, I'm really good at it,
我不想丢了这份工作
and I want to keep it,
但我明天就得开始做化疗了
but I have to start chemo tomorrow.
我可能又得请一个月假 说不定更多
I could be gone for another month, maybe even more,
除非你们现在就决定辞退我
unless you wanna lay me off now.
听你们安排
That's up to you.
但我得回去为明天的化疗做准备了
But I have to go and prepare for tomorrow.
我们会商讨完再告知你
We'll discuss and get back to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不敢相信你没几个小时就搞定了
I can't believe you made this happened in a matter of hours.
我也不敢相信你居然还在质疑我的实力
I can't believe you continue to doubt my awesomeness.
这儿虽然不是百慕大 但...
It's not exactly Bermuda, but--
差不多了 和我要去的地方相比
Close enough, compared to where I'm going.
有格雷厄姆的消息吗
Any word from Graham?
没有 没有
Uh, nope. Nope.
我本以为他至少也会给我发条信息
I thought he would've at least texted me,
更何况他还把《双峰》的碟片落在我家
especially since he left his "Twin Peaks" DVDs at my place,
我现在都拿来当飞盘玩了
which I've been using as indoor frisbees.
帮你缓解了愤怒吗
Does that help with the anger?
我没有愤怒
No no, I'm not angry.
我真的没有 我没有
Really, I'm not. I'm not!
-好吧 -我没有 我最近发现
- okay. - I'm not. I've been finding
我的工作除去那些疯狂的事
so much gratification in my job lately,
还算是挺让人满意的
despite all of its craziness.
我感觉自己有生以来第一次
I feel like, for the first time in my life, I'm--
我在为自己开拓人生
I'm building something that's mine,
而且还真要谢谢你
and I have you to thank for that.
现在你明白为什么我的工作这么重要了吧
Now you know why my job is so important.
自从我生病了之后
Ever since I got sick,
一想到失业我就很害怕
the thought of losing it is so scary.
阿普丽尔·卡佛 你是不会失业的
April Carver, you are not gonna lose your job.
无意冒犯你老板 贝思
No offense to your boss, Beth,
但我还真不知道
but I had no idea Jaclyn
杰克琳已经成功到都有自己的游艇了
was successful enough to own her own boat.
这不是杰克琳的游艇
Oh, this isn't Jaclyn's boat.
那是谁的
Then who's is it?
你们俩在船上干什么
Hey! What are you girls doing on that boat?
好吧 午饭时间结束
Oh. Okay, lunchtime's over.
-午饭时间结束 -什么 天呐
- Lunchtime's over. - What?! Oh my god.
-对 午餐时间 -什么
- Yeah, lunchtime - What?!
-结束 -想吃点蒸粗麦粉吗
- is over. - Yeah, would you like some couscous?
你就只是去医院
You're just gonna be in the hospital.
我们可以之后再庆祝我的生日
We can celebrate my birthday then.
我知道 但之后会不一样
I know, but it won't be the same.
我不能像现在这样外出
I can't be outside like this,
许个愿吧
so make a wish.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel about everything?
还好吗
Are you okay?
如果我不是路易斯·莱恩[超人女友]
Ah, you know me, if I'm not Lois Lane,
那我就是女超人
I'm supergirl, so--
我会尽可能多来探望你的
Well, I'm gonna come and visit you as much as I possibly can.
虽然开学了各种事情
I mean, it's gonna be a little bit harder
可能会有点难做到 但我每天放学就来
because of school and stuff, but I'll come every day after school
-还有周末 -你想来就来吧
- and on the weekends. - Visit whenever you want to,
别觉得自己一定得来探望我
not because you feel like you have to for me.
我没事的 你就去做
I'll be fine. You need to go be
一个正常的17岁少女吧
a normal soon-to-be-17-year-old girl.
我就从来没有正常过
Normal's never really been my thing.
上次你住院的时候我特别的伤心
It was... really hard the last time you were in the hospital.
我从没跟你说过
And... I never told you this,
但有时我一经过你的房♥间
but sometimes I would just pass through your room
就开始哭
and start crying.
感觉自己是孤零零的孩子 很可怜
I mean, I just-- I felt like an only child and it sucked.
你应该在家里陪着我们
You should be home with us.
既然我不能在家陪你
Well... since I can't be,
我给你买♥♥了这个
I bought you this.
-什么 -我可能有一段时间不能陪着你
- What?! - I'm not gonna be around for a little while,
所以我希望也许...
so I was hoping maybe...
你能把我错过的一切都记录下来
you would document everything I'm gonna miss.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
生日快乐 布伦
Happy birthday, Brenn.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
妈 你到哪了
Hey, mom, where are you?
-我们在夏洛特 -"我们"
-We're in Charlotte. - "We"?
-对 乔治叔叔和我一起回来 -真的吗
- Yeah, Uncle George is coming back with me. - Really?
乔治叔叔和妈一起回来
Uncle George is coming back with mom.
太好了
That's great.
孩子们都很期待见到你
The girls are excited to see you.
亲爱的 飞机还要再过几小时才起飞
Honey, our flight doesn't leave for a couple of hours,
-所以我们会迟到 -问她苏珊是什么打算
- so it's gonna be late. - Ask her what Susan is planning.
你还需要八点到医院吗
Do you need to be at the hospital by 8:00 again?
-对 -上次的化疗没有效果
- Yes. - Right, and since the last chemo didn't work,
它们混在一起会有不一样的效果吗
will they have a different cocktail?
损伤情况呢
Now what about the blasts?
有多大可能性会损伤
Hey, what was the percentage of blasts?
它们会 会
And will they-- will they
会和你初次诊断时有相同的流量标记吗
have the same flow markers as at your original diagnosis?
还是
Or is that...
邮报没有消息吗
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表