剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, the person you're dating should know about your cancer.
多米尼克
Dominic.
我俩在同一个癌症支持小组
Uh, we were in the same cancer support group.
恋情总有波折
Well, all relationships are tough.
所以我爱这场晚会
That's why I love this event.
因为音乐能让人们走到一起
Because music can bring people together,
和癌症抗争
counteracting the cancer,
而癌症本会让他们分离
which can drive them apart.
我要外带一份...
Hi, I'm picking up an order--
阿普丽尔
April!
你真的在这里上班呢
You really are working here.
是啊 实习生
Yep. I'm a trainee.
显然得实习好久
Apparently it takes a lot of training
学习怎么把饮品倒杯子里
to learn how to pour things into cups.
要带杯啤酒路上喝吗
You want a beer for the road?
我可以练习下把啤酒倒进外卖♥♥杯里
I could use a little practice pouring into the to-go cups.
我觉得你应该不能干那事吧
I don't think you're allowed to do that.
怎么了 我还以为...你喜欢他呢
What's wrong? I thought you-- I thought you were into him.
以前是 后来跟他在一起了就...
I was until I starting staying with him.
你知道一旦和一个男人睡过了之后
You know how once you have sex with a guy,
觉得以后要对这个男的负责是什么感觉吗
you kind of feel obligated to keep sleeping with him?
不知道
Not really.
他让我白住在他家
You know, he's letting me stay there for free.
我又不能说
It's not like I can be all,
"不 我今晚不想做"
"No, I don't feel like having sex tonight."
你可以说啊
Yes, you can.
娜塔莉 如果他逼你做你不愿意做的事
Natalie, if he's making you do things you don't want to do,
-那可不好啊 -别说了
- that's not okay. - Oh, stop.
我没事 你看看他
I'm fine. Look at the guy.
和这样的帅哥做 我倒不会不情愿
It's not bad to have sex with him or anything.
他只是太粘人了 有时候我想独处下
He's just clingy and sometimes I need my space. You know?
想让我问问我妈妈看你能不能和我们一起住吗
You want me to ask my mom if you can stay with us?
不了 我妈绝对会发飙
No. My mom would freak.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我已经存了点钱了 只是得开始找房♥了
I've got some money saved up. I just need to start looking.
我也不是已经走投无路了
I'm not desperate or anything.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你好 你是贝思吗
Hi. Hi, Are you Beth?
我是杰西卡 摩根的朋友
Hi, Jessica. I'm Morgan's friend.
你好 你到早了
Hi. You're early.
我知道 我一直都很早到
Yes, I know. I'm always early.
我们应该是在午休时见面的
We were supposed to meet on my lunch break,
而我现在才刚出门去上班
and I'm just leaving for work, like, right now.
你能别跑了吗
Hey, can you stop running?
好的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我很高兴遇到了你
So I'm really glad I caught you.
我现在都快疯了 这里安全吗
My day just got crazy. Is this area safe?
感觉也有点吓人
Looks kind of sketchy to me.
但没事 我会防身术 我们进去吧
But that's okay-- I take self defense. Can we go inside?
我其实上班快迟到了
I'm actually kind of late for work.
那好吧 我也要赶着去跳尊巴舞了
Oh, that's okay. I don't have much time before zumba anyway.
-好吧 -那你整洁吗
- Right. - So are you neat?
因为有"整洁"和"干净"两种说法
'Cause you know, there's neat and then there's clean.
许多人都没意识到其实
A lot of people don't realize that there's actually
这两种状态相差甚大
a huge difference between the two.
我们还得谈谈食物的事
Ooh, and we should talk about food.
我会发你份我对哪些食物过敏
I'll email you a list of my allergies.
我觉得我应该有时间做三文鱼
I guess I'd have time to make salmon
如果我趁着看病间隙去把三文鱼腌好
if I marinate it this afternoon between patients.
妈 我说我们该为乔治叔叔送行吃顿饭
Mom, when I said that we should do a dinner for Uncle George,
也不是非要你做这么一顿大餐啊
I didn't mean that you should have to cook this whole big thing.
亲爱的 没事
No, honey, that's okay.
我们是应该为他做点特别的事
We should do something special for him.
那至少让我帮你做点什么菜吧
Well, at least let me help you cook something.
-感觉自己很对不起你 -为什么
- I feel like I owe you. - For what?
因为我差点被学校开除
Um, almost being kicked out of school,
和娜塔莉一起喝醉 闯进格里尔家
getting drunk with Natalie, breaking into Greer's.
好吧 我只是想确定下
Okay, just checking to make sure
是不是这些事我都已经知道了
they were all things I already knew about.
格里尔最近还好吧
How are things with Greer?
自从那晚和她父母见过后就再也没聊过了
We haven't talked since that night with her parents.
我自己猜测她可能想要和我联♥系♥
I was kind of assuming that she would try and reach out to me,
但随便吧
but whatever.
下周就要在学校见到她 你紧张吗
Are you nervous about seeing her next week at school?
我特别慌
I'm dreading it.
你是怎么做到
How are you supposed to
每天见到自己前任还能怎么忘记他们呢
get over your ex when you see them every day?
亲爱的 我知道现在感觉不可能
Honey, I know it feels impossible right now,
但你总能克服过去的 看看我
but you will move on. I mean, look at me.
当你♥爸♥去世的时候 我感觉天崩地裂
When daddy died, I just thought that was it.
但我觉得我现在已经准备好开始新恋情了
But now I'm feeling like I might be ready to be in a relationship.
你能接受我再找一个吗
How would you feel about that?
我知道我去年春天约会不顺 但是...
I mean, I know that there were some issues with me dating last spring, but...
如果他是你真爱 我就能接受
If it was the right guy.
是啊 那怎么样才算是真爱呢
Yeah? How would you define the right guy?
快看啊妈 是昆奇厨房♥
Look, mom, it's Quincy's Kitchen.
那不是我们一起庆祝你生日的地方嘛
Isn't that where we took you for your birthday?
对哦 那顿饭吃得真开心
Oh, yeah. That was good.
我自己偶尔也会去那里
Yeah, I stop in there sometimes on my own
要是我去那附近的时候
when I'm on that side of town.
感觉他也承办宴席了
I guess he's catering now.
要是我们找他来做送行乔治的晚饭呢
What if we had him to George's dinner?
那样的话 我们也为他做了特殊的事
That way we're doing something special,
但是我们也不会有太大压力
but we don't have to stress about it.
这倒也不算是个坏主意呢
Oh, that's not a bad idea.
很好 毕竟是乔治叔叔嘛
Good. I mean, it's Uncle George.
不应该感到有压力
It should not be stressful.
我们把我们引用的名言列在一起
Should we just put our quotes together
选一个最引人注目的当标题怎么样
and pick the catchiest one for the headline?
好的
Yeah, sure.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
你喜欢三人行吗
You like threesomes?
什么
What?
我父母为我请了名护士
Well, my parents hired a nurse for me.
他叫皮特
His name is Pete.
全天候照顾吗
Full-time?
应该是吧
Practically.
感觉像是我的新人生伴侣
He's like my new life companion.
我和皮特一起看早间新闻
Pete and I watched the morning news together.
还有我想要裸体到处晃悠的梦想
And let's just say my dreams of walking around naked,
被粉碎了
well, they've been squashed.
除非你乖乖求我 皮特
Unless you ask nicely, Pete.
只要你遵守这日程表 我才不管你穿什么
I don't care what you wear as long as you stick to your schedule.
对了 我的日程表
Oh, right, my schedule.
排得我都没有可供自己安排的时间了
My schedule which leaves me zero time to myself.
没事 那我就...
Um, it's okay-- I'll just--
我到你家然后我们一起讨论吧
I'll come over and we'll figure it out.
找到好名言了吗
Did you find any good quotes?
其实我想起你说的一句名言
Yeah, actually, I-- I remember one from you
"我立马就告诉别人我生病了"
when you said, "I told the other guy I was sick right away."
非常具有启迪意义啊
That was very, very enlightening.
多米尼克 列奥知道是因为支持小组
Dominic, Leo knew because of the support group.
并不是我决定想要告诉他
It wasn't like a decision to tell him.
我知道
I know.
就只是...
It's just...
算了 当我没提
You know what? Forget it.
不 你别这样
No, hey, come on.
我知道你还在生我气
I get that you are still mad at me.
但我真认为我们已经不计前嫌了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表