剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
you know, was gone before he got the chance.
如果说我从生病这事中学到了什么的话
If there's one thing I've learned since getting sick,
那就是坦诚相待比表面看起来难很多
it's that being honest is much harder than it seems.
尤其是如果你在害怕
Especially if you're afraid
真♥相♥会伤害到你很在乎的人的时候
you'll hurt someone you really care about.
我来帮忙
Let me help.
我接受了那工作
I took the job.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这是大事 你激动吗
It's huge. Are you excited?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
但跟你第一次发文章不是一回事
But it's not like getting your first byline.
你激动吗
Are you excited?
绝对的
Totally.
我还有一件"从没做过"的事要告诉你
Hey, I have one more "I never" for you.
是吗 说吧
Oh, yeah? Let's hear it.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我一直没回我短♥信♥
You haven't been answering my texts,
我想跟你谈谈发生的事
and I wanted to talk about what happened.
我们谈过了 你道歉了
We did. You apologized.
没事
It's fine.
我知道 但是我...
I know, but I...
没有说完我想说的话
didn't say everything that I wanted to say.
当你在你房♥间里抓到我和基兰的时候
When you caught me with Kieran in your room,
我感觉很糟
I felt really bad.
比我以前对任何男孩的感觉还要糟
Like worse than I've ever felt about a guy.
我不知道这意味着什么
I don't know what that means.
我只知道我忍♥受不了你恨我
All I know is I can't deal with you hating me.
布伦娜
Brenna.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
听着
Look.
当你喜欢女孩却不知道其他人
It's just hard when you're into girls
是否有相同的取向时 会让人很难受
and you have no idea if they're into girls.
但你伤了我的心 因为...
But you hurt my feelings because...
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们之间有什么
I felt like we had a thing.
我也曾经那么觉得
I did too.
"曾经"
"Did."
过去时
Past tense.
不
No.
现在时
Present tense.
当你告诉我你还有一件"我从没有..."的事
When you told me you had one last "I never"
想和我试试时
that you wanted to try with me,
这跟我想的可大有出入
this isn't exactly what I thought you had in mind.
我想过其他的
I had some other ideas.
我只是想确保你怀有一定敬意地记住我
I just wanted to make sure you remembered me with some respect.
我走了 我们俩怎么办
So, what's the plan for us while I'm gone?
四个月
It's four months.
你会去各种地方
You're gonna be all over the place,
去不同的时区 见很多人
different time zones, meeting people.
我希望你能好好享受那些
I want you to just enjoy that.
不用担心我
And not have to worry about me.
或者担心其他的事
Or anything.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你想要什么
But what do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在有很多事需要搞明白
I have a lot of stuff to figure out right now,
我想我自己来处理可能会更好
and I think it's probably better that I do that on my own.
所以你是想暂停一段时间
So you wanna take a break?
我只是不想让我们两人互相憎恨
I just don't want us to start resenting each other, you know?
我们能不能再过一个小时再开始
Can we wait another hour to start the break?
好
Yeah.
再过一个小时
One more hour.
贝思 我能看见你
Beth, I can see you.
好吧 事情是这样的...
Okay, so, uh, the thing is...
你们走后 我们一直在玩儿喝酒游戏
We kept playing the drinking game after you guys left...
谁想吃煎饼
Who wants pancakes, huh?
都发生了
It's all happening.
你好 我是阿普丽尔
Hi, this is April.
这里是康医生办公室
This is Dr. Kang's office
打电♥话♥来安排你的下一次会诊
calling to schedule your next appointment.
好的 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
既然咱俩通电♥话♥了
And while I have you,
我想问我能不能做一下付款安排
I was wondering if - I could arrange a payment plan.
好的
Okay.
我看看
Let me see.
手续似乎全办好了
Oh, looks like you're all set.
您说什么
I'm sorry?
您的诊费已经到位了
Your payment was already processed.
但我还没付钱呢
But I haven't paid yet.
有人付了
Well, someone else did.
他们要求匿名
They asked to remain anonymous.
看来你今天走运了
I guess it's your lucky day.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表