剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
那是我妈妈的最爱
It's my mom's favorite.
你妈妈一定是个很有品位的人
Clearly your mother must be someone of impeccable taste.
来吧 你们俩都来
Come on, you can both come
另外 要是你们不喜欢这部电影
and you know what? If you don't love the movie,
我就让你们在我脸上纹一个你们选的图样
I will let you give me the tattoo of your choice on my face.
我去完全是为了你
I must really like you.
太好了
Yay.
我觉得要是我打电♥话♥给你
I thought if I called,
你会说你很忙没空见我
you would just tell me you were too busy to see me.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们得谈谈
Well, we have to talk.
首先我想说 我爱你
And I want to start by saying that I love you
我在你身边
and I'm here for you.
好的
Okay.
你吓到我了
Now you're freaking me out.
今天我打扫你的房♥间
I was cleaning your room today
发现了这些
and I found these.
你近来看上去不太好
You haven't seemed like yourself lately.
你昏倒了
You fainted.
一直很累
You're tired all the time.
这些是什么
I mean, what are they?
这些只是让我能保持体力工作的保健品
They're just these supplements that help keep me going.
我工作太忙了
I've been working really hard.
-你知道的 -我知道
- You know that. - I do,
但我有因为要拼命工作
but I've got clients who've gotten addicted to pills
而药物上瘾的病人
because they are so desperately trying to keep going.
我不想看见这样的事发生在你身上
I'd hate to see that happen to you.
什么 你以为我药物上瘾吗
What, you think I'm like addicted?
我没有
I'm not.
那么证明给我看
Then prove it.
别吃它们了
Stop taking them.
-妈妈 你不明白 -解释给我听
- Mom, you don't understand. - Explain it to me.
所有人都希望我成为他们所希望的样子
Everyone expects me to be a certain way.
无时无刻要照顾好一切并非易事
And it's not that easy to take care of everything all the time.
我不是超人
I'm not like superhuman.
亲爱的 我想帮你
Honey, I want to help.
我明白 但是我没事
I know, but I'm fine.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
在座小伙伴们注意了
Attention Duckies and Duckettes,
赶紧入座 放下辫子
grab your seats and lower your hair
因为今晚的影片《红粉佳人》
because tonight's presentation of "Pretty In Pink"
将在日落时开始放映
will begin when the sun goes down.
你现在觉得像在地狱吗
Are you like in hell right now?
不
No.
来这儿我觉得就已经要失去个蛋蛋了
I may lose a testicle just by being here,
但我很高兴我还有一个
but I am happy to report that I do have another one.
我错过了什么 谁觉得不好
So what did I miss? Who else sucks?
还要点什么
What else would we rather be doing?
不用了 我们觉得挺好的
No, we're having a good time.
是的 从社会学的角度来看
Yeah, it's actually very interesting
的确非常有趣
from a sociological point of view.
只是这其实没那么有趣
Just so long as it's not actually fun,
因为"有趣"这说法太老套了
'cause fun would be so 2005.
看 那是玛蒂娜·纳芙拉蒂洛娃
Oh, look. There's Martina Navratilova.
前美国职业网球运动员
别告诉我就因为她是个
Oh, don't tell me you just said that
打网球的女同性恋你才这么说
because she's a lesbian who plays tennis?
好吧 我错了
Okay, I won't.
玛蒂娜绝不会穿这样的衣服
Martina would never wear an outfit like that.
你这身衣服真好看
Your outfit's awesome.
你们俩是一个学校的吗
So you guys go to school together?
我们有时还会一起打网球
And we play tennis sometimes.
你过来和我们一起坐吧
Why don't you sit with us?
也许有你在
I mean, maybe if you're here,
才会有人能和我一起好好看电影呢
I'll have someone to actually enjoy the movie with
他们也不会在毯子的遮掩下干坏事
and they won't try to do inappropriate things under the blanket.
你们之前那些小动作我都看到了
Oh, yeah, I saw what was going on before.
我是澳洲人 不是盲人
I'm Australian, not blind.
我是和小伙伴们一起来的
I'm kind of with a big group.
过来和我们一起坐吧
Hey, come sit with us.
我们座位比较好
We have better seats.
我想到一个我们能在电影开始时玩的游戏
Okay, I've got a game we can play when the movie starts.
布莱恩一说
Every time Blaine says the word--
不
No.
-我都还没说 -不
- But I haven't even said-- - No.
-可能会很有意思的 -不
- It could be a lot of fun-- - No.
如果你朋友看到你跟我坐在一起
So what are your friends gonna think
会怎么想
if they see me sitting with you?
不会让你的名声毁于一旦么
Isn't that gonna ruin your cred?
我不太担心这个问题
I'm not too worried about it.
我朋友们太高冷了
My friends are way too cool
他们不会来看这种电影的 所以
to come to something like this, so...
阿普丽尔
April?
切片检查结果还没出来
The biopsy results haven't come back yet,
但我们可以先谈谈你有的选择
but we can discuss your options?
我现在没心情谈这个
I don't want to talk about that.
电♥话♥上你不是说有问题要问吗
But on the phone you said you had some questions?
-其实只有一个问题 -说吧
- Actually I just have one. - Okay.
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯是谁
Who is Natalie Ortiz?
阿普丽尔
April...
她是我妹妹 对吧
She's my sister, isn't she?
是的
Yes.
她比我小
And she's younger than me,
所以说 我爸爸出轨了
so my dad cheated on my mom.
这是个意外
This was not an ongoing thing.
他爱她吗
Was he in love with her?
他们在佛罗里达相遇的
He met her in Florida.
他当时在工作 那是很久以前的事了
He was working -- it was so long ago.
也许那次出轨是很久之前了
The affair may have been so long ago,
但这说明他一直在骗我
but he lied my whole life.
他只是不想伤害你们
He just didn't want to hurt you guys.
他想要保护你们
You know, he wanted to protect you.
他只是想要保护他自己罢了
He was just trying to protect himself.
而你还维护他
And you protected him.
我也不同意他保守这个秘密
I didn't agree that he should keep this a secret.
就像我不同意
Just like I don't think you
你不告诉你妈妈你生病了这事一样
should be keeping your illness from your mother now.
别转移话题
Don't turn this around.
阿普丽尔 对不起
April, I'm sorry.
也许我早该告诉你的
Maybe I should have told you.
太晚了 乔治
It's too late, George.
晚了好多年
Like years too late.
感谢大家今晚能来
Thanks for making it out tonight.
记得下周来看《冰上浪漫曲》
Be sure to come back next week for "The Cutting Edge."
踮起脚旋转吧
Toe-pick.
马克刚给我发短♥信♥说
So Mark just texted me.
大家都要去他那儿看
Everyone's going to his place to go watch that show
屠宰场乐队的花絮
that goes behind-the-scenes in the Slaughterhouse.
不行哦 抱歉
Uh, no, sorry.
听到屠宰场我就不能让她去了
I draw the line at slaughterhouses.
布伦娜你要跟我走 好吗
Brenna you're coming with me, okay?
我们要聊女生间的话题
We need girl time.
-结束了我打给你好吗 -好
- I'll call you after? - All right.
贝思 谢谢你带我来看电影
Beth, thanks for the movie.
我保证下次带你看黑白电影
Next time I'll make sure it's in black and white.
一如现实生活 贝思
Like life, Beth. Like life.
布伦娜
Bren.
晚安 格里尔
Goodnight, Greer.
我朋友们要走了
I think my friends are leaving.
谢谢你让我跟你们一起看电影
Thanks for letting me watch the movie with you guys.
真高兴我不是唯一一个
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表