剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
所以你要了解他的一切信息
So you really wanna learn everything you can about this guy.
花一些时间
Take a little time and
成为与布鲁斯·亨德利有关的专家
become an expert on all things Bruce Hendrie.
你肯定能办好这件事
You're gonna nail this.
说起别针的话
And speaking of nails...
他们好像没给够
they didn't give me enough for these.
请稍等一下
Excuse me for a second.
我听说她能说五国语言
I heard she speaks five languages.
她真不可思议
She is amazing.
我在新闻这方面完全迷上她了
I have a total professional crush on her.
我在不专业的方面也迷上她了
I have a totally unprofessional crush on her.
听听这个 布鲁斯·亨德利捐献了
Get this- Bruce Hendrie donated
一整栋建筑给新的少儿博物馆
an entire building to the new children's museum,
却把他的独生子送到了瑞士的寄宿学校
yet sent his only son to boarding school in Switzerland.
我还以为只有朝鲜慈善家才这么做呢
Hmm, I thought only North Korean dictators did that.
对啊 看看他儿子
Yeah. Check out the son.
人们总问做布鲁斯·亨德利的儿子什么样
People always ask what it's like to be Bruce Hendrie's son,
但对我来说他只是父亲
but he's just Dad to me.
他就像J. Crew广♥告♥里的典型美国人
I mean, he's like straight out of a J.Crew catalogue.
J. Crew 美国服装品牌
我觉得他的皮带上有鲸鱼标志
I think there are actually whales on his belt.
那是海龟
They're turtles.
丹尼 你有这样的皮带吗
Danny, do you have that belt?
我要工作了
I have work to do.
你要去吃午餐吗
You going to lunch?
不是 我要继续写传记的工作
No, I gotta keep working on my profile.
等等 不好意思 你说什么
Wait, sorry. What'd you say?
布鲁斯·亨德利的传记
My profile on Bruce Hendrie.
-我在调查 -不行 我还是听不清
- I'm researching- - No, I still can't hear you.
你可能要进来这里再告诉我
You may have to come in here and tell me.
传声会比较好
The acoustics are better.
你别再在我工作时分散我的注意力了
You really should stop distracting me at work.
拜托 我这是给你灵感
Please, I'm inspiring you.
传记写得怎么样了
How's the profile going?
还在调研阶段
Still doing my research.
很明显这个男人很爱
Apparently this guy just loves tearing down
拆毁历史地标建筑来建商场
historical landmarks to build malls.
天啊 我爱商场
Oh my god, like, I love the mall!
你喜欢吃千层面吗
Hey, do you like lasagna?
你不需要帮我买♥♥
Oh, you don't have to get me anything.
我只需要
I'm just gonna get like
在自动贩卖♥♥机里买♥♥五袋薯片就行了
five bags of chips from the vending machine.
我是说今天的晚餐 来我家 我下厨
I meant for dinner tonight. Come over, I'll cook for you.
我今晚有许多调研要做
I- I have, like, so much research to do tonight.
我不想让你等
I really don't wanna keep you waiting-
又听不清了 晚上见
Can't hear you again. See you tonight.
-你是基兰吗 -是
- Are you Kieran? - Yeah.
我能拿回我的手♥机♥吗
Can I have my phone?
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
你的手♥机♥在那里
Uh, phone's over here.
多谢你告诉我妈我昨晚参加了派对
Hey, thanks for telling my mom I was at a party last night.
那是你妈啊
That was your mom?
-一点都不好笑 -别这样
- It's not funny. - Oh, come on.
我怎么知道你和妈妈住一起
How am I supposed to know you live with your mom?
我根本不认识你
I don't know anything about you.
除了你的桌面是名人的照片
Except for that your home screen's a picture of biggie
和你爱自♥拍♥
and you love taking selfies.
你的手♥机♥上有什么
Well, what's on your phone?
别人自残的照片吗
Pictures of people mutilating themselves?
这些纹身
These?
我认为这是艺术 不是自残
Yeah, I consider this art, not torture.
个人认为
Personally, I think torture is
和肖恩·卡瓦纳那种混♥蛋♥在一起才叫自残
hanging out with douchebags like Sean Kavanagh.
我没有和肖恩混在一起
I don't hang out with Sean.
妹子 照片可不撒谎
Girl, your photos don't lie.
你怎么会认识肖恩
How do you know Sean anyway?
他和我弟弟的朋友是一伙的
He's friends with my brother,
我弟弟也和那些白♥痴♥混在一起
who unfortunately hangs out with idiots.
不过可能你就喜欢蠢货
But maybe you're into it.
或许你只是昨晚喜欢
Or, I mean, you were into it last night.
你听说的可能不是真的
Whatever you heard probably isn't true.
我只是说肖恩昨晚也在
Oh, I just meant 'cause Sean was there.
现在我必须听听派对上发生了什么
Oh, now I have to know what happened at that party.
明天这里有艺术展
Uh, we're having an art show tomorrow,
如果你愿意可以来 应该会很酷
if you feel like hitting that up. Should be pretty chill.
本地艺术家 半价纹身
Local artists, half-priced tattoos.
你为什么邀请我
Why are you inviting me?
请求和解
Peace offering.
我使你惹上麻烦了
I got you in trouble.
这里面装了一颗心
There's a heart in here, you know?
表面是纹了尼采的名言
It may be covered in a Nietzsche quote,
但是里面还是有心的
but it's in there.
你就是想告诉我你纹了尼采的话
You just want me to know that you have a Nietzsche tattoo.
代我问候你妈妈
Tell your mom "What's up?"
你觉得我需要在里面穿一件背心吗
Hey, do you think I need to wear a tank top under this?
因为如果我不♥穿♥ 就像在说
'Cause if I don't, it's kinda like...
"你好 这是我的胸罩"
"Hi, this is my bra."
但是 好像也无所谓
But, I mean, maybe that's okay.
他最终会看到我的脱掉外衣的样子
He's gonna see my bra eventually, right?
如果你要和多米尼克亲热
Look, if you're gonna hook up with Dominic,
先确定他没有感冒或其它病
just make sure he doesn't have a cold or anything, okay?
因为你的免疫系统现在缺乏抵抗力
'Cause your immune system is really compromised right now.
他没病
He's not sick.
我能用这双靴子配那条裙子吗
Hey, can I wear these boots with the dress
还是这双靴子太复古了
or is that too 1998?
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我站起来太快了 这不是
I just stood up too fast. It's not a-
不是癌症的症状
not a cancer thing.
不 这可能是症状
No, it might be.
稍等我查查
Just hold on, hold on.
查到了
Okay, here we go.
"头晕和失去平衡可能是贫血的结果
"Lightheadedness and loss of balance can be a result of anemia.
许多白血病患者患有贫血"
A lot of people with leukemia become anemic."
查得真快
That was fast.
对 我下了个"癌症百科"的程序
Yeah, I got this app called "Cancer Answers".
所以你和麦克怎么样了
So what happened with Mike?
你们睡过之后联♥系♥过吗
Did you talk to him after you guys hooked up?
你知道多米尼克今晚做什么菜吗
Do you know what Dominic's cooking tonight?
你有没有听说过这个营养餐
Have you heard of this neutropenic diet?
我要去化妆了
I'm gonna go do my makeup.
你回来我再解释给你听
I'll explain it when you get back.
妈妈 我拿回手♥机♥了
Hey, mom, I got my phone.
你记得我的朋友朱莉吗
Hey, you remember my friend Julie?
看看你 布伦娜
Look at you, Brenna.
太久没见了
Oh, it's been too long.
我想了想之前的事
I've been thinking about what happened.
我不断设定界限 你就反抗 知道吗
I keep setting limits, you keep pushing back. And you know what?
我是家长 如果我想制止这种恶性循环
I'm the parent. If I wanna stop that cycle,
必须从我开始
it starts with me.
-妈妈 -所以 我不对你禁足了
- Mom. - So, you're not grounded.
-真的吗 -但我希望你找份工作
- Really? - But I want you to get a job.
-什么 -我觉得一定对你有好处的
- What? - I think it would be so good for you.
而且朱莉的店里正在招聘兼♥职♥
And Julie is looking for part-time help at her store.
你记得柯普利那家小小的礼品店吗
You remember that little gift shop in Copley place
我以前常带你去买♥♥小玻璃动物的那家店
where I used to take you to buy those little glass animals?
-温柔往昔 -是温柔时刻
- Tender memories? - Tender moments.
我12岁时去的那家店
Like when I was 12?
布伦娜在你店里买♥♥过一个特别可爱的手镯
Brenna had the most adorable charm bracelet from your store-
妈妈 我们为什么要讨论这件事
Mom, why are we talking about this?
我们都有点脱离轨道了 自从
We've just all gotten a little off-track since-
我们失一切后 就...
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表