剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
《追寻人生》前情提要
Previously on "Chasing Life"...
这是谁
Who is this?
那是我们同父异母的姐妹 娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯
That girl is our half-sister, Natalie Ortiz.
除了我们有同一个爸爸以外 没有丝毫相同之处
We've got nothing in common except the fact that we share a dad.
我得了白血病 妈
I have leukemia, Mom.
拜托你做手术吧
Please have the surgery.
我早在认识你之前就做了决定
I made this decision long before you.
说实话 我的人生里不需要你
Honestly, I don't need you in my life
如果你想要让我重新考虑这事的话
if you're on a mission to make me rethink that.
我不是你该赌的那匹马
I am the wrong horse for you to bet on.
但那个人
But that other guy,
他才是可能会为你赢得比赛的那匹马
that's the one who actually might win it for you.
有很多很棒的人在照顾你
You've got a lot of really great people taking care of you,
但现在 我需要照顾我自己
but right now I need to take care of myself.
我们只是觉得她和跟她有一样志向的人交往
We just think it's in our daughter's best interest
才最有益
to date someone with similar ambitions.
他们要把她送去参加牛津大学的暑期培训
They're sending her off to this summer program in Oxford.
我希望他们能在她回来后
I'm just hoping that they'll forget about it
早日释怀
by the time she gets back.
所有的这些感情都回来了
All these feelings are coming back,
我禁不住想你是不是也感受到了
and I can't help but wonder if you're feeling them too.
你知道我跟你感受一样
You know I feel what you do.
这... 这只是没那么简单
It's just... it's not that simple.
-怎么了 -列奥要接受手术
- What happened? - Leo's getting the surgery.
显然你对他有影响
Clearly you've made an impression on him.
我想可能是因为有50%的可能性
I mean, I guess there's like a 50% chance
手术会失败
that something could go wrong with the surgery.
我开始掉头发了
My hair started falling out.
天呐 我很抱歉
God, I'm so sorry.
我知道你不喜欢把道别小题大做
I know you don't like to make a big deal of goodbyes,
所以我也不会
so I won't.
你的造血骨髓活组织检查结果
The results of your blood-marrow biopsy
非常理想
are exactly what we wanted.
你仍然处在缓解期
You're still in remission.
你只需要每两周来做一次血液检查
You just need to come in for blood work every two weeks.
那太好了
That's great.
但癌症复发的几率有多大
But what are the odds it's going to come back?
我们才刚战胜这一次的病情呢
Hey, we just won this one.
不要想太多了
Let's not get paranoid, okay?
根据患者权利法案
According to the patients' bill of rights,
我有权想这么多
I'm allowed to get paranoid.
我从没听说过 但是好吧
I haven't heard that one, but okay.
几率究竟多大
What are my odds?
百分之六十
60%.
属于中度危险 正好在中间段
You're an intermediate risk, right down the middle.
我猜这是你这辈子
I'm guessing this is the first time in your life
第一次被告知身处中间段吧
you've been told you're average.
如果复发会怎么样
What happens if it does come back?
那你就需要做骨髓移植了
Then you'll need a bone-marrow transplant.
但我们还没找到完全匹配者
But we haven't found a full match yet.
我们会持续搜寻登记信息来找合适的捐赠者
Well, we will continue to search the registry
但至今尚未找到
for a potential donor, but since we haven't found one yet,
所以形势并不乐观
our chances aren't good.
但好在还有你妈妈作为不完全匹配者
But it's great that we have your mother as a half match.
如果你的癌症复发 我们要快速采取行动
If your cancer returns, we have to act quickly,
而要她随时可以
and she is readily available.
可是你之前说她不是理想的捐赠者
But you said before that she isn't ideal?
我了解到移植只能做一次 对吗
And I read that transplants are sort of a one-shot thing, right?
我们经常采用不完全匹配者的捐赠
We use half-match donors all the time.
但是没错
But yes, a younger donor or
更年轻或从没怀孕过的捐赠者是更好的选择
someone who has never been pregnant is better,
这也是我们首先测试兄弟姐妹的原因
which is why we test siblings first.
由于布伦娜并不匹配 我们就要选择匹配者
Since Brenna's not a match, we'll go with what's available.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
非常累
Exhausted.
记忆力仍然很糟
And my memory still kind of sucks.
这些症状会逐渐消失
Those symptoms will fade.
我敢肯定你回去工作之前它们就会消失
I bet they'll be gone by the time you go back to work.
我明天就要回去工作了
I go back to work tomorrow.
当然了 就因为我说明天是
Of course, because tomorrow's the absolute first day
你可以正常生活的第一天
that I said it would be safe for you to start.
你确定不需要更多时间休息吗
Are you sure you don't need any more time to rest?
经历了这四个月 我最不想做的事情
After four months, the last thing I want to do
就是继续躺在床上
is keep lying around.
我觉得我已经看完了市面所有电视剧
I think I'm caught up on every TV show ever made.
我只想走出去
I just want to get back out there
继续我之前丢下的生活
and pick up my life where I left off.
对了 我找到了一顶完美的假发
Oh, and I found a great wig.
和我以前的发型一模一样
It looks just like my old hair.
我其实不太想知道这顶假发是怎么做出来的
I don't really want to know how they made it, but...
肯定牺牲了一匹马
I'm sure horses were involved.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much,
感谢你所做的一切
for everything.
你要去看看他吗
Are you going to go see him?
音乐怎么停下了
Why isn't the music playing?
这对大脑有好处
It's good for the brain.
你好 癌症战友
Hey, there, cancer friend.
今天想和我说话吗
Maybe you could talk to me today?
我听说他昨天又清醒了一小时
I heard he was awake for an hour again yesterday
他一听到他母亲的声音
and that he turned his head
就扭过头去了
when he heard his mother's voice.
对于昏迷了两个月的人来说不错了
Not bad after a two-month coma.
乐观点
Stay positive.
天啊 你看起来真美
Oh my God, you look amazing.
我不敢相信你居然没有脱发
And I can't believe you didn't lose your hair.
对 谢谢 马洛里
Oh, yep. Thanks, Mallory.
而且你的皮肤像陶瓷一样
And your skin is so porcelain.
让我想起以前我妈妈收集的那些玩偶
It reminds me of the dolls my mother used to collect.
可不是业余爱好
And not just casually.
她每年都到世界各地参加玩偶大会
She went to doll conventions all over the world once a year.
有一次她花了我大学基金里的一大笔钱
One time she spent a significant
买♥♥了一个真人♥大♥小的艺伎玩偶
amount of my college fund on a life-sized ceramic geisha.
可能说太多我的童年故事了
Probably more than you needed to know about my childhood.
需要什么尽管开口
Let us know if you need anything.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
马洛里今年夏天过得超狂野
Man, Mallory's had a rough summer.
她得了疱疹
She got herpes.
她不是一直都有吗
Didn't she already have it?
不是 每个人都以为她有 但她没有
No. You know, everyone assumed she did, but apparently not.
就像大家发现我不是
It's like when everyone found out
哈佛大学报主席的第一选择时一样
that I wasn't first choice to be president
因为我才大二
of the Harvard Crimson just 'cause I was a sophomore.
但我的竞争者那蠢货被抓到贩毒
But then that idiot was caught dealing coke,
我继受这宝座并且干得很棒
I was anointed king and I killed it.
幸好劳伦斯不知道这事
Luckily, Lawrence never knew that
他退休之前提拔我为正式记者了
and promoted me to staff writer before he retired.
真不敢相信他已经走了
I can't believe he's gone.
所以 新上司怎么样
So... so what's it like with the new guy?
抱歉 他叫什么来着
oh, sorry. Name, please?
我两天前才给你发了他的简历
I e-mailed you his bio, like, two days ago.
我刚结束化疗 脑子不好
Chemo brain.
亚伦·菲利普 他从未在报社工作过
Aaron Phillips. He's never worked at a paper before,
但他悟性很高 很年轻
but he's savvy, he's young,
最重要的是 他好像很喜欢我
and most importantly, he seems to really like me.
-我要见见他 -要先预约
- I need to meet him. - Better make an appointment.
他的日程很满 几乎见不到他人
He's always booked, impossible to get face time with.
我会想办法的
Well, I will find a way.
假发不错
Nice wig.
记得剪头
Get a haircut.
天啊 忘了告诉你
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表