剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
- I told beth. - And me.
我只是不想在知道确切结果之前
I just didn't want to stress everyone out
让大家都有太大压力
before we knew exactly what this was.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mom.
对不起 外婆
I'm sorry, grandma.
你不用担心我 亲爱的
Don't worry about me, sweetheart.
也别管我 宝贝
Or me, honey.
我只是想陪着你
I just want to be here for you.
妈妈 妈妈
mom, mom.
妈妈
Oh, mom.
天啊
Oh, god.
我 我没事
I'm-- I'm fine.
我没事的 我只是
I'm fine. I just --
我只是需要点时间来
I just need a minute to...
过来 阿普
Come on, Ape.
我们去喝点茶
Let's get some tea.
我希望你知道 你会没事的
I want you to know that you're gonna be okay.
外婆
Grandma.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
我敢用我全部的家当打赌
I'd bet my life savings on it.
好吧 我知道这是句空话
Well, I realize that's an empty promise,
因为我总爱小赌一番
given that I have a slight gambling problem.
现在我认真地讲
Seriously.
我绝不会让你死在我前面
There's no damn way I'm letting you die before I do.
想和我见一面吗
时间地点
我是卡佛医生
This is Dr. Carver.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我们家一起经历了许多事情
This family's been through a lot together,
我们善于处理危机
and we're good in a crisis.
我们会一同度过这个难关
We'll get through this.
好吗 我们现在只是要找到
Okay? We're just gonna figure out
最适合你的疗法
the best course of treatment for you
我们现在就去办这件事
and we're gonna get right on it.
好吧 首先我们要等检查结果出来
Well, we need the test results first.
对吧 乔治
Right, George?
其实 刚才是实验室打来的
Actually, this was the lab.
怎么样
Well?
你得的那种白血病叫做AML
The form of leukemia you have is called "AML."
急性髓性白血病
Acute myeloid leukemia.
-是可以治愈的吗 -能治好
- Is that a curable kind? - It's treatable.
这种白血病有75%的时间处于静止期
This form of leukemia goes into remission about 75% of the time.
那么这是好消息还是坏消息
So is this good news or bad news?
静止并不等于治愈
Remission isn't a cure.
这病很严重的
It's serious.
好吧
Okay.
她最早什么时候可以开始治疗
How soon can she start?
理论上是明天 我还得打几个电♥话♥
Well, ideally tomorrow. I just have to make calls--
我们可以今晚就让她住院吗
Can we check her in tonight?
好吧 疗程会以一整周的化疗开始
Well, the procedure begins with a full week of chemo.
那是住院病人 对吧
That's in-patient, right?
等等 等等 听我说
Wait. Wait, listen to me
这会让她衰弱到什么程度
How debilitating is this gonna be?
等一下 听我说
Just wait! Listen to me.
别再说疗程或是衰弱这样的词了
Stop using words like "Procedure" and "Debilitating."
我今天晚上不住院
I'm not going to the hospital tonight.
那你什么时候开始治疗
When are you gonna start treatment?
我不知道 但我会做决定的
I don't know. But I need to figure this out.
我必须想出该怎么办
I have to do it.
你根本就想不清楚
You're not thinking clearly.
等等 非常抱歉
Wait a second. I'm sorry,
但作为你的母亲 我不能
but as your mother I can't --
我喘不过来气了 我要出去一下
I can't breathe. I have to get out of here.
-你不能走 -现在我处理不了这事
- You cannot leave -- - I can't deal with this right now.
我认为作为她的母亲我有知情权
I just feel like I had a right to know as her mother.
好吧 对不起
Well, I'm sorry,
但首先我得尊重我病人的意见
but my loyalty is to my patient first.
阿普丽尔是个成年人
April is an adult,
她的医疗记录是保密的
and her healthcare is confidential.
如果你是个陌生人 我接受你所说的话
You know what? I would accept that if you were some stranger,
但你是这个家的一员
but you're family.
是的 我知道 萨拉
Yeah, well, I realize that, Sara.
这就为什么我一直照顾着阿普丽尔
Which is why I've been looking out for April,
努力使她拥有安全感
trying to make her feel safe.
这是我能想到的所有事
It's all I've been able to think about.
所以不要跟我提什么忠于家庭
So don't talk to me about family loyalty, okay?
尤其你还是那个这些年来
Especially since you're the one
对我怀恨在心的人
who's held a grudge against me for years.
你都不让我参加我亲兄弟的葬礼
You wouldn't even let me come to my own brother's funeral.
你知道我为什么那么做
You know why I did that.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不想再活在过去了
I don't want to dwell on the past anymore.
我不想这样
I don't.
所以 现在
So right now,
如果你想跟你女儿的主治医生 我
if you want to have an open, honest relationship with me,
有一段开诚布公的关系
your daughter's doctor,
你就必须放手过去
you're just gonna have to move on.
我不明白为什么你是她的医生
I don't understand why you are her doctor.
你在一家儿科医院工作
You work in a children's hospital.
因为她选择了我 她信任我
'cause she chose me. She trusts me.
说起来也是个小奇迹 特别考虑到
Which is a minor miracle, especially given the fact
过去的两年里 你让她觉得
that the last two years you let her think
我完全不关心你们
that I don't give a damn about any of you.
艾普尔
April.
你跟你叔叔聊过了吗
You talk to your uncle?
是的
Yep.
她是你妹妹
She's your sister?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我这一生
You know, I spent my whole life
都以为我很了解我爸
thinking I knew my dad.
他是那么的一个好人
He was this great guy
讲着冷冷的笑话
who told stupid jokes,
把炒蛋炒焦
and burnt scrambled eggs...
还能写非常好的书
and wrote really great books.
而且他只有两个女儿
And had two daughters.
不是三个
Not three.
过来
Come here.
抱歉让你走这么远
Sorry to make you walk so far.
我忘记了从停车场走过来要多远
I forgot how far away this was from the parking lot.
没事
No problem.
你找我我其实还有点意外
I was kind of surprised to hear from you.
我希望你不介意
I hope it's okay.
只是 我家最近发生了很多事
There's just a lot of stuff going down in my house right now,
我只是想逃离一下
and I had to get away.
如果你不想说的话就不用说
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
我只是想跟人在一起 一个让我觉得
I just wanted to be around someone who would make me...
我不知道
I don't know,
好一点的人
feel better.
布伦娜 怎么了
Brenna, what happened?
我姐姐病得很重
My sister's really sick.
我给你留了最后一个牛轧糖
I saved the last nougat for you.
我现在吃不下
I can't eat right now.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, mom.
我真是感觉孤立无助
I felt all alone back there.
每个人对于她的否认好像都能够接受
Everyone seems fine with her denial.
我不能接受 我们没一个能接受
I'm not fine with that. None of us are.
但是我也不觉得 现在逼她太紧
But I don't think that pushing her too hard
就是对的做法
is the right thing to do either.
亲爱的 她现在已经吓得魂不守舍了
Honey, she's scared out of her mind right now.
我也是
Well... so am I.
我知道
I know.
妈 万一
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表