剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
it was still your decision.
阿普丽尔 我懂你以为
April, I get that you feel like
我俩在一起四个月了
we've spent the last four months together,
但其实没有
but we haven't.
至少我没有参与
I wasn't there for any of it.
尽管我现在苏醒了
And even though I'm awake now,
我也不是你认识的那个男人了
I'm not the guy you knew.
我没法保持平衡
I don't have any balance.
我都没法独自走路
I can barely walk on my own.
我很感激你陪在我身边
And I do appreciate you being here,
可一切都变了
but everything's changed.
我只是觉得
I guess I just thought that...
既然我俩以前是朋友
since we were friends before,
就算有些事变了 但我俩还是...
even if things are a little different now, we're still--
那是过去
That was then.
现在这个全新的我 不想交朋友
And this new version of me doesn't feel like being friends.
不想和任何人交朋友
With anyone.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
今天过得怎么样
How you doing?
压力很大
Stressed.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
别担心
Ah, don't worry.
晚饭会很棒的
Dinner's gonna be great.
娜塔莉只是 你懂的
Natalie's just, you know...
害怕
scared.
我们会说服她的
We'll talk her through it.
但愿吧 我需要点好消息
I hope so. I could use some good news.
列奥刚明确表示他不想我再去找他了
Leo just informed me that he doesn't want me around anymore.
他说为什么了吗
Well, did he say why?
我猜他可能觉得我俩...
I guess he just doesn't think we...
不再像以前那样心灵相通了吧
are as connected as I thought we were.
他搞得我自己像个疯子
He made me feel crazy, though.
就好像是我自己想象出了这段感情
Like-- like I invented the whole relationship, or something.
也许有些感情就是无法...
Maybe some relationships just can't be...
持久吧
sustained.
不管你给他们多少时间
And no matter how much time you give 'em,
因为...
Because...
因为什么
Because what?
因为总有障碍
Because of all the, uh, obstacles that sometimes...
阻挡着
stand in the way.
在这支乐队签约之前我就很喜欢
You know, I loved this band before they were even signed.
我18岁的时候在高中狂欢节
I saw them perform at a high school carnival
看过他们的表演
when I was 18.
现在他们唱片大卖♥♥
Now they're like platinum,
当年可没人相信我
and no one even believes me that I called it.
我肯定他们相信你
I'm sure people believe you.
他们只是不在乎
They probably just don't care.
天呐 你可真是毒舌啊
God, you are-- just-- you're mean.
你喜欢
You love it.
喜欢 你这小毒舌
I do. You're a meanie.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
想直接去我卧室吗
You wanna head to my room?
我们本来想去看电影
We were on our way to the movies,
结果维罗妮卡票丢了
and Veronica lost her contact.
是不是在你嘴里呀
Did she check your mouth?
你明明说过你没有和别人在一起
You told me you weren't seeing anybody else.
-我是没有 -那这是谁的
- I'm not. - Then whose is it?
别跟我说这是你♥妈♥的♥
And don't tell me it's your mom's,
我早就听过这借口了
because I've heard that one before.
而且很诡异
And it's creepy.
其实他妈确实很性感呢
Actually, you know, his mom is pretty hot.
格雷厄姆 闭嘴
Graham, shut up.
贝思 你能不能别再把你的东西乱丢了
Beth, can you please stop leaving your stuff around our house?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是贝思的胸罩
It's Beth's bra.
她在这过夜的时候
I let her change in my room
我会让她在我卧室里换衣服
sometimes when she stays over.
对 我...
Yeah, I, uh...
喜欢豹纹的
love animal print.
让我回想起我老家农场
Reminds me of my home in the outback.
多谢帮倒忙
Thank you.
好了 拜拜
All right, bye, guys.
妹子们 好漂亮呀
Yeah, baby. Oh, you looking good!
-大长腿 -看来我俩也有粉丝了呀
- Nice legs. - Looks like we got some fans of our own.
美女 你叫什么
Hi, what's your name?
抱歉 没兴趣
Sorry, not interested.
你好 抱歉没兴趣 我叫凯尔
Hi, sorry not interested. I'm Kyle.
你好性感啊
And I think you're hot.
能给我你的手♥机♥号♥吗
How about giving me your number or something?
咋了
What?
-她是你姐姐吗 -对 老娘是她姐
- Is that your sister? - Yeah. I'm her sister.
你想要她的手♥机♥号♥吗
You want her number?
过来
Come here.
再过来点
Closer.
伙计 这可不好
Dude, not cool!
爽翻了
Amazing!
你疯了
You're insane.
我当时怎么说来着
What'd I tell you?
很有趣 对吧
Fun times, right?
真希望像这样休息一天
I needed a day off like this.
最近我快被格里尔的事烦死了
I've been really bummed about the Greer stuff.
我高中的时候
When I was in high school,
也爱上一个男生
I fell in love with this guy.
既是橄榄球员 也是救生员
He was a football player and a lifeguard.
简直帅死了
Can you get any hotter?
总之 我都想嫁给他了
Anyway, I basically wanted to marry him.
我们计划了未来
We had all these plans.
然后
And then...
他们全家搬去了彭萨科拉[位于佛罗里达]
his family moved to Pensacola and...
不得不分手了吗
You guys had to break up?
对
Yep.
谢天谢地 他现在进监狱了
And thank God, he's in prison now.
我每天都在庆幸还好我俩没成
I'm grateful every day that one didn't work out.
不然的话 我可能就在
Otherwise, I'd probably be
佛罗里达中部的某个地方清理宝宝吐在
cleaning baby puke off some second-hand couch
二手沙发上的呕吐物
somewhere in Central Florida.
我认为
The way I see it,
每个人都有许许多多的爱人
there are a ton of great loves out there for everyone.
就好像
It's like...
人生
life.
你只要不断前行
You just gotta keep moving forward,
一步一个脚印
one foot in front of the other...
直到你遇到下一件让你措手不及的大事
until the next big thing sweeps you off your feet.
我们得走了
And we've gotta go.
我们本应该半小时前就去你家吃晚饭了
We were supposed to be at your house 30 minutes ago for dinner.
什么
What?
不行 我不能回家 我现在喝醉了
No, I can't go home. I'm-- I'm way too drunk.
淡定 我们回家路上醒醒酒
Chill. We'll sober up on the way there.
我有口香糖
I've got gum.
你说娜塔莉在哪来着
Uh, you said Natalie is where?
她总是迟到一点
Oh, she always runs a little behind.
就好像她和我们不是同一个时区
Time's different in the keys than it is up here.
奥利维亚 你来这儿之后
So, Olivia, have you been able to
有没有去逛过博物馆
take in any of the museums or the wharf
或是去码头转转
since you've been in town?
我就住岛上
I live on an island.
渔夫我见得够多了
The last thing I wanna see are more fishermen.
布伦娜也该回家 她半小时前
Brenna should be here too. She got off work...
就下班了
30 minutes ago.
我们来了
We're here!
猜猜我在来的路上遇到谁了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表