剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
贝卡 你能替我暂时接听下
Becca, can you take care of Aaron's phones
打给亚伦的电♥话♥吗
forr a second, please?
马德莲 你不会又是在备赛小店
Madeline, did you seriously book me lunch
给我定的午餐吧
at Bay Say Bistro again?
我觉得我的鸡肉沙拉三明治里有脚趾甲
I think there was a toenail in my chicken salad sandwich.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我一直发邮件给你
I've been e-mailing you about
让你批复下我们讨论过的司法腐♥败♥板块
the judicial corruption piece that we discussed,
现在我却听说交给别人做了
and now I hear it's been reassigned?
是啊 我交给丹尼做了
Yeah, I gave that to Danny.
是因为我得癌症了你才交给别人做了吗
Does this have anything to do with my cancer?
你上周搞砸了高端访谈
You botched a high-profile interview last week.
是因为你得癌症了才搞砸的吗
Did that have anything to do with your cancer?
那是...
That was...
不不 那是意外
No-- no, that was an accident.
所以纯粹就是你搞砸了
So, it was just you screwing up?
我是说 可能和癌症有一点点关系
I mean, it-- it was maybe related a little bit,
-但并不都是因为... -听着
- but it wasn't all because of-- - Look.
你完全记不得采访里的细节
You couldn't recall a single detail from the interview.
你忘记做记录
You forgot to record.
我不关心为啥会这样
I don't care why it happened.
我肯定不能再交给你像那样的重要任务
I just can't give you another important piece like that
直到我确保你不会再犯大错
until I know it won't happen again.
懂了吗
Make sense?
很好
Good.
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
布鲁斯·亨德利癌症中心
我一直想我在城里的时候咱能否见面呢
I was wondering if I'd see you while we were in town.
我妈... 她在停车
My mom's, uh, she's parking the car.
我妈也是
Mine too.
你是来精神支持的吗
You here for moral support?
算是吧
Sort of.
我被禁足了
I'm grounded.
我妈不想让我离开她视线
My mom doesn't want me out of her sight.
因为你违了点法吗
Because of your run-in with the law?
你女朋友还好吗
How is that lesbian lover of yours?
我俩...
We're not...
分了
together anymore.
真让我惊讶
You are full of surprises.
你又不了解我
Well, you don't really know me.
所以
So...
你也不了解我啊
You don't really know me either.
你不还说我太自私不可能做这种事吗
Didn't you say that I was too selfish to do something like this?
看来我俩都能互相让对方惊讶
Guess we're both full of surprises.
你被禁足多久
So, how long were you grounded?
我要等到开学了才可以去上班
I'm only allowed to go to work until school starts.
你在哪上班 等等
Where do you work? Wait.
我来猜下
Let me guess.
"热门话题"
Hot Topic?
深受美国年轻人喜爱的潮牌 服饰多走朋克风
其实我在一家叫炼金术的纹身店上班
Actually, I work at a tattoo parlor called Alchemy.
在最南边
In the South end.
你在这呀
There you are.
你就是布伦娜吧
You must be Brenna.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah. You too.
各位抱歉
I'm sorry, everyone.
停车场这地方真能把人逼疯
The parking structure was insane.
我在等着一辆车开出来
I was waiting for a car to pull out,
一辆红色小轿车就硬挤进去
and this little red compact just swooped in
把我的车位抢了
and stole my spot.
妈
Uh, mom?
我们租的不就是红色小轿车嘛
Our rental's a little red compact car.
非常抱歉 萨拉
I'm so sorry, Sara.
我...我当时没看到有车在等车位
I-- I didn't see anyone waiting.
所有该到的人都已经到了
Everyone's here that needs to be here,
就差一个人 我们都是为了她而来的
except the person we're all here for.
布伦娜 阿普丽尔跟你联♥系♥过吗
Brenna, have you heard anything from April?
我来了 抱歉
I'm here! Sorry.
没赶上火车 奥利维亚你好
I missed the train. Um, hi, Olivia.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
再次感谢你愿意为了我来做检测
Again, thank you so much for doing this.
我们走吧
Well, shall we?
我们是有好消息
Well, we have some good news.
娜塔莉和你的骨髓半匹配
Natalie is a half-match.
就像是骨髓界的莫瑞·波维奇
I feel like the Maury Povich of bone marrow.
美国著名脱口秀主持人
就没人找到过笑点
Nobody ever gets that joke.
那我们现在要做什么
So now what do we do?
我们还得再对娜塔莉做几项测试
Well, we have to run a few more tests on Natalie
以确保她身体能够抵抗住捐献骨髓
to make sure she's strong enough for the donation.
然后等到阿普丽尔准备好移植
And then when April is ready for the transplant,
我们就带你回波士顿做手术
we'll bring you back to Boston for the surgery.
手术
Surgery?
是外科手术
Well, it's a surgical procedure where we withdraw
从两侧髋骨抽取液态骨髓
liquid marrow from both sides of her pelvic bone.
用什么抽呢 针吗
With what? Like needles?
要扎进我的骨头里吗
That you stick into my bones?
我们在网上看到说只要抽血就好了
We read online that it was more just like taking blood.
如果娜塔莉是全匹配 那确实是这样
If Natalie was a full match that's how it would be,
但因为是半匹配
but since she's a half-match,
流程就会变得有点复杂
the procedure's a little more complicated.
你会被麻醉
But you will have anesthesia,
不必担心在捐献骨髓时会疼
and you won't feel any pain during the donation.
阿普丽尔她自己就做过几次骨髓活检
April herself has had a few bone marrow biopsies.
我知道听起来很可怕 很吓人
I know it sounds awful. And, um, it's-- it's intense,
但其实真的是听上去可怕
but it's a lot scarier to hear about
实际操作会好很多
than to actually go through.
真的
Really.
你也算是拯救阿普丽尔的生命
And you'd basically be saving April's life.
苏珊还没给我回话
I haven't heard back from Susan.
娜塔莉和奥利维亚那边怎么样了
So how'd it go with Natalie and Olivia?
娜塔莉是半匹配
Natalie is a half-match.
那是好消息呀
Oh, that's good news.
简直好极了 让人长舒一口气啊
It's great news. And such a relief.
你根本无法理解
You have no idea.
我差不多以后再也不必和奥利维亚打交道了
And I'm almost done with Olivia.
我只需要再和她们见一次面
All I have to do is get through one more interaction
也就是她们来给阿普丽尔捐骨髓
with her when they come back for April's transplant,
之后就再也不会出现在我的生活中了
and then she's out of my life for good.
然后我们就能回归正常了是吧
Then we can go back to normal, huh?
这算正常吗
This is normal?
-喜欢黄瓜吗 -喜欢
- Like cucumber? - I do.
我得在脖子上挂个铃铛吗
Do I need to wear a bell around my neck?
抱歉 爱玛
Sorry, Emma.
我们一直都很注意的 妈
We were being careful, mom.
真的吗 我又不是日本忍♥者
Really? Well, I'm not exactly a ninja,
但也撞见你们两次在亲热
and I've caught you both twice.
我是萨拉
This is Sara.
你们俩打算啥时候告诉女孩们
So, when do you two plan to tell the girls
你们发展到这地步了呢
about this new development?
因为说不定下一次就是她们哪一个撞见你们了
Because the next time, one of them might catch you.
我们打算等到...
We're gonna wait until...
阿普丽尔的健康问题解决了再说
things with April's health are resolved.
解决
Resolved?
是你自己说的
You yourself said that
她还要再康复治疗三年
she wouldn't be in the clear until she was
才能彻底痊愈
in remission for three years.
几点吃晚饭 我们都饿死了
When's dinner? We're starving.
乔治 你听说了娜塔莉半匹配的消息吗
George, did you hear the news about natalie?
听说了 真是太好了
Yeah, it's great.
妈 怎么了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表