剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
but they're gonna do their very best
明早今早赶回来
to get here as early as possible tomorrow morning.
阿普丽尔 你还好吗
April, are you okay?
你们坐着 我去开
You guys sit. I'll get it.
洛琦 你好
Raquel, hi.
-房♥子很漂亮 -谢谢
- This is a nice place. - Thanks.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
很遗憾听说你病情复发了
I'm truly sorry about your relapse.
谢谢你
Thank you. I'm guessing
但我想这不是你来这里的唯一理由
that's not the only reason you're here, though.
还是你和丹尼的事
It's down to you and Danny.
无法避开的
There's no way around it,
而你已经非常明确的表现出
and you've made it abundantly clear to me
你没有丹尼那么有冲劲
that you're not feeling as compelled as Danny does
去为邮报多奋斗一点
to go that extra mile for the paper.
而现在 那才是邮报需要的
And right now, that's what the paper needs,
拼命的人
The die hards.
不是双关语呢
No pun intended.
-所以你要辞退我 -这是我的建议
- So you're laying me off. - That was my recommendation,
但鲍勃告诉我由于你的身体状况
but Bob informed me that you could have grounds for a lawsuit
这么做可能会引发官司
because of your health.
所以基本上 你不会被辞退
So basically, you might get to keep the job,
被动的
by default.
那么丹尼要被辞退了
So then Danny will be out...
因为我的癌症
because of my cancer.
你是在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
看起来不太公平吧
It doesn't seem fair, does it?
八个月前
Fair went out the window for me
公平就离我远去了
about eight months ago.
我辞职
I quit.
我很抱歉 阿普丽尔
I'm really sorry, April.
我们要置入你的导尿管了
So we're gonna have to put your catheter in.
我知道流程
I know the drill.
那么 给你换上病患服吧
Okay, well, let's have you change into a gown.
等等
Wait.
跟我来
Come with me.
-你在这里干什么 -我想给你看点东西
- What are we doing here? - I wanted to show you something.
-在你杀我之前吗 -我知道你要干什么
- Before you kill me? - I know what you're doing.
我之前见过
I've seen it before.
你为了朋友和家人装作坚强
You are being strong for your friends and your family.
这样有什么不对
What's wrong with that?
你要自己准备好
You need to prepare for it yourself.
你要再次住院一个月
You're gonna go back in the hospital for another month,
如果你在精神上没有准备好的话
and if you don't mentally prepare yourself,
你已经输了一半
you've already lost half the battle.
是什么就是什么 汉伯格医生
It is what it is, Dr. Hamburg.
你的癌症复发了 阿普丽尔
Your cancer is back, April!
-是吗 -这没有使你生气吗
- Really? - Doesn't that piss you off?
没有使你想战胜它吗
Doesn't it make you wanna beat the crap out of something?
生气 砸东西也不会有任何帮助
Getting angry and smashing things isn't gonna help anything.
你有世上的所有权利和理由
You have every right and every reason in the world
生气
to get pissed off!
其实 你知道我为什么而生气吗
Actually, you wanna know what pisses me off?
你应该更早发现它的
You should've caught this sooner!
我几个星期前来告诉你有些不对劲
I came to you weeks ago saying that something was wrong,
-我感觉它复发了 -你那时候没事
- that I thought it was back. - You were fine... then.
不 是你搞砸了
No. You screwed up!
你怎么能在我有事的时候告诉我我没事
How could you have told me that I was fine when I wasn't?!
我有事 我又病了
I'm not! I'm sick again!
-你还想说什么 -你是个糟糕的医生
- What else you got! - You're a crappy doctor!
你一直说"不要担心概率"
You are all "let's not worry about statistics",
但我有70%的机率会死时
but how can I not when there's now a 70% chance
怎么会不担心
that I'm gonna die?!
来吧
Go.
我觉得好蠢
I... just feel so stupid.
我刚开始觉得我已经战胜了它
I started to think that I actually beat this, that...
我已经
that I was...
我已经是健康的了
I was healthy.
你还能是健康的
You still can be.
妈妈
Mom.
很抱歉
I'm so so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你现在来了
You're here now.
我再也不会离开你了
I'll never leave you again, ever.
别说得太过了
Let's not go overboard.
-乔治叔叔 -你感觉怎么样 孩子
- Uncle George. - Hey, how you feeling, kiddo?
我感觉准备好了
I feel ready for this.
喂 阿普 我刚从学校出来
Hey, Ape, I just got out of school.
没有格里尔在还是怪怪的
Still kinda weird without Greer there,
但我会告诉你的
but I'll tell you about it.
我已经在路上了 我要买♥♥杯咖啡
I'm on my way now. I'm gonna get a coffee.
你想要什么吗 茶可以吗
Do you want anything, like tea?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
-好 -谢谢你
- Okay. - Thank you.
我要一杯咖啡
Hey, can I get a regular coffee?
你冷吗
Are you cold?
有一点
A little.
就想着 只剩六天了
Just think: only six more days.
你怎么样
So how you doing?
真的吗 就这样吗
Really? That's it?
我们是分享一起的伴侣 还记得吗
We're a couple that shares now, remember?
不知道 我想
I don't know. I guess I...
我以为我会害怕因为治疗
thought I was scared of everything that I was gonna miss
错过一切 生日和假日之类的
because of treatment, like birthdays and holidays.
但我要对自己诚实
But I had to be honest with myself.
我害怕我可能活不了那么久
I'm scared that I might not live
看到这些本来应该出现在我生活中的事情
to see so much of what could've been my life.
就是这些 我相信你能感同身受
That's it. I'm sure you can relate.
我们也没什么办法
Not much we can do about it.
好了 我们要从什么开始看起
All right, so what do we wanna start binge-watching first?
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
真的吗 又一个结婚的真人秀吗
Seriously? Another reality show about weddings?
电视倾向于轻视婚姻
TV is sure trying to trivialize marriage.
不 不是真人秀
No, it's not a show.
是求婚
It's a proposal.
好 为什么不呢 我也没别的事做
Sure, why not? I've got nothing else going on.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
我们都爱对方
We both love each other.
我们之前就讨论过我们的关系不平常
We've talked before about how our relationship isn't normal,
为什么要遵循传统了呢
so why... follow normal conventions?
我每天都感觉
I'm learning every day that I have...
活一天就多一天
now, it's bonus time.
我们都不知道
And... we don't know what's gonna happen
接下来的一年
to either of us in a year
甚至是一天中我们两人会发生什么事
or even tomorrow.
所以 你愿意嫁给我吗
So... will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表