剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Wait, like, a patient?
-那不是违法的吗 -不是 阿普丽尔
- Isn't that illegal? - No, April!
是和我分享一个会客室的男人
He's a man I share a waiting room with.
是一位律师
A lawyer.
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on.
发生什么了
What happened?
不 我不想听细节
No, I don't-- I don't want details.
你们的情况是 选项一 约会
Are you guys, A: Dating, or...
还是选项二 只有做其他事
B: Just other stuff?
选项二
B.
我很确定是选项二
I'm pretty sure just B.
妈妈
Mom!
我不知道 你知道我一直想
I don't know, I-- you know I've been feeling like
拥抱生活 跟随直觉
I've got to embrace life and act on my instincts.
现在我宁愿谈我的焦虑了
And now I think I would rather talk about my anxiety.
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair enough.
你
You, um...
还在考虑治疗焦虑的药物吗
think about the anxiety medication any more?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just--
我已经吃了好几个月的药了
I spent months taking all those pills, you know?
再不想要吃药了
Taking more drugs is the last thing I wanna do.
从现在起我就打算关注能让我找到平静的那个地方
For now I guess I'll just focus on the one place I always find zen.
阿普丽尔
April.
-别说你是在打瞌睡 -没 我只是
- Don't tell me you're napping. - No, I was just--
预测我将要问你的事情吗
Making me second-guess what I was about to ask you.
我今天事情很多
Listen, I have a lot going on today
我需要你帮忙分担一点
and I need your help to cover a few things.
我想着我让你没有失业
I figured you owe me from when
你就欠了我个人情了吧
I saved your career.
那么
So...
首先先确认下政♥治♥日程上的日期
Start by confirming the dates on the political calendar
然后编辑下丹尼写的
and then edit Danny's article
有关削减狱警预算的文章
on the cuts to the prison-guard budget.
挺吸引人的
It's riveting.
得更吸引点
Could be more so.
还要看一下有关微波炉危害的文章
Also, take a look at the article on the dangers of the microwave.
出了项新研究成果
Another new study just came out.
但我一直都在用微波炉
But I use a microwave all the time.
你还得了癌症 所以...
And you got cancer, so...
妈 你真该听听昨晚那男人说的话
Mom, you should have heard this guy last night.
跟你说 布伦娜成绩不行了
I'm telling you, Brenna is behind the curve here.
就连福德都拿了4.0 福德啊
I mean, even Ford has a 4.0. Ford!
我早说过那女孩是天才
I told you that girl was a genius.
现在那女孩想进哪所大学随便她自己挑
Yeah, well, that genius is gonna get in to whatever college she wants.
布伦娜可能上不了大学了
Brenna may not get in anywhere.
我可不这么认为
I highly doubt that.
妈 升学指导老师说我们必须得时刻知道
Mom, the counselor said you have to know
自己的孩子在做些什么
what your kid is doing all the time.
我知道我孩子在做些什么
Well, I know what my kid is doing.
她在纹身店打工 交的朋友是...
She's working in a tattoo parlor, hanging out with...
影响她不往正道发展的人 比如娜塔莉
not-so-great influences, like Natalie.
你在布伦娜这年龄时我可都没干涉过你
I never interfered with you when you were Brenna's age
你自己现在不也过得好好的吗
and somehow you managed to cobble together a life for yourself.
我觉得应该让你自己犯错误
I believed in letting you make your own mistakes.
那你现在就该再这么觉得
Okay, well maybe you should do that again,
让我自己犯错误
let me make my own mistakes.
随你便
Suit yourself.
娜塔莉 你要走了吗
Oh, Natalie, you on your way out?
你走得也正好
That's probably good timing,
我正想单独找布伦娜
I was hoping to get Brenna alone
一起看看这些大学列表
so we could go over this college list.
妈 其实是我俩一起走 所以...
Actually, mom, we were on our way out, so...
是吗 要去哪
Really? Where to?
去查尔斯酒吧吃晚饭
Um, dinner at the Charles.
太巧了
What a coincidence.
我跟姥姥也要去查尔斯酒吧
Mom and I were going to the charles too.
-真的假的 -真的假的
- Seriously? - Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
我们可以去那看列表 会很愉快的
Yeah, we can go over the list there. It'll be fun.
我请客
My treat.
我要怎么跟杰德说
What should I tell Jade?
她已经在酒吧等我们了
She's waiting for us at the bar.
就跟她说我们走不开
Just tell her we got hijacked,
至少我们可以白吃一顿晚饭
at least we're getting a free dinner out of it.
欢迎来到琐事之夜
Welcome to Trivia Night!
琐事之夜
Trivia Night?
琐事之夜
太有趣了
Oh, how fun!
玩一玩呗
Let's play a round.
咋了 讲讲琐事也无关痛痒嘛
What? It can't hurt to practice trivia.
你都准备好高考了
Well, you're getting ready for your S.A.Ts.
行吧
Okay...
全都很无聊
Boring categories--
文学 历史 政♥治♥
literature, history, politics.
流行文化
Oh, pop culture!
这好像挺难的
Eh, it's kind of a hard one.
说出辛普森辩护律师团中的人名
Name a member of O.J. Simpson's legal team.
罗伯特·卡戴珊
Robert Kardashian.
你怎么记得的
How'd you know that?
卡戴珊家的啊
Kar-dash-ian.
天文学里有道题我知道
Ooh, here's one I know from astronomy.
离太阳第二近的是什么星球
What is the second planet from the sun?
搞定
Boom.
是天王星
It's Uranus.
不 是金星
No, it's Venus.
但天王星更好玩[音同"尿
But Uranus is funnier.
我永远理解不了为什么有些女孩子
You know, I've never understood why some girls
觉得表现出自己傻♥逼♥很有趣
think it's so funny to act dumb.
第一轮结束
And that is round one.
要是觉得自己运气好别忘了双倍下注
Don't forget to double down if you're feeling lucky.
我的人生一直都是一帆风顺
My life was going on fine, all cool, you know.
然后验了次血
And then I took a blood test
发现自己得了第三阶段卵巢癌
and I found out that I had stage three ovarian cancer.
我爸妈却这么问
My parents were like,
"第三 才第三 就不能考好点吗"
"A three, just a three? You couldn't do any better?"
做了化疗之后
Then after going through the chemo and, um...
进入缓解期
going into remission,
但却发现自己并没感觉好起来
I found I didn't actually feel better.
觉得自己仍在生病
I felt like I was still sick.
一直等接下来的坏消息
Always waiting for the other shoe to drop.
好吧 我就是个废物
Okay, I was a basket case.
我妈就逼着我来找我们的犹太导师谈谈
So my mom basically forced me to come talk to our rabbi.
来到这
Coming here, it, um...
拯救了我
it saved me.
我觉得人生就是这样
I guess that's how life works, right?
直到我们低落谷底才会想到寻求帮助
We don't really ask for help until we're at the bottom,
抬起头来
looking up.
不管怎样
So anyway,
谢谢您了
thanks, dude,
给了我这一切
for everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝福你
Mazel tov.
我不信教 你呢
I'm not religious, are you?
不怎么信
Not really.
我根本不信上帝
I don't even believe in God.
但我也挺愿意信的
But I'm willing to,
要是他能助我通过下周的法学院入学考试
if He'll help me pass the L.S.A.Ts next week.
我一直告诉他 这是他的最后机会
I keep telling Him this is His final chance.
上一次机会他可真搞砸了
I mean, He really blew it on the last one.
他也搞砸了我的
He blew it with me too.
上帝 再给你最后一次机会
One last chance, God.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表