剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I would if I could find the bartender.
我估计他出去抽烟了
I think he went out for a smoke.
我给你倒
I'll get you.
你是新来的吗
You new here?
我太新了 新到根本不是正式员工
I'm so new I don't officially exist.
你们这儿伏特加有哪几种
Now what do you have in terms of specialty vodkas?
会不会可能有产自立陶宛北部的呢
You have anything from Northern Lithuania, maybe?
你看着很眼熟
You look so familiar.
这是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
不知道 得看情况
I don't know. It depends.
我对你做过什么坏事吗
Did I do something bad to you?
暂时还没
Not yet.
随便哪种伏特加都行
Or any-- any vodka would be great.
我请
On the house.
看见那边的男人了吗
Hey, you see that guy over there?
本应该招呼你的酒保
The bartender that was supposed to be serving you?
我要甩了他
I'm trying to get him off my back.
我跟他说我在佛罗里达有男朋友
I told him I have a boyfriend down in Florida,
可我觉得他不相信我
but I don't think he believes me.
他为什么不信
Why wouldn't he believe that?
因为是我骗他的
Because I'm lying.
能帮我解围吗
You want to help me out?
假扮我佛罗里达的男朋友几分钟
Pretend to be my Florida boyfriend for a few minutes?
怎么帮
How do you do this?
就当是帮新来的一个忙
As a favor to the new girl.
他现在在看吗
Is he looking now?
我也在看啊 喂
I'm looking now. Hello.
行吧 我还是...
Uh, okay. I'll just--
好了
There he goes.
他不开心
He's not happy.
真可怜
Poor guy.
不管你女朋友是谁
Your girlfriend, whoever she is,
可真是幸运
is one lucky woman.
我目前没有女朋友
I don't have a girlfriend anymore.
那看来我要走运了
Then I guess I'm the lucky one.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表