剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry that your mom is sick.
我知道她今天非常想来陪你
I know she really wanted to be here for you, today.
她什么时候可以回来
How long until she can come back?
安全起见 大概一周后吧
Probably a week just to be safe.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
发型好性感啊
That's a sexy haircut.
是啊 我也感觉很性感
Yeah, I feel really sexy right now.
祖父祖母 这是汉伯格医生
Gran and grandpa, this is Dr. Hamburg.
你们好 很高兴见到你们
Hi, it's so nice to meet you.
汉伯格医生
Oh, Dr. Hamburg!
很高兴见到你
Yes, how do you do doctor?
如果你需要什么就叫我
Let me know if you need anything else.
你感觉怎么样 艾普 像个战士一样吗
How you feel, Ape? Huh? Like a fighter?
你就是个战士
'Cause that's what you are.
你会打败它的
You're gonna fight this thing till you beat it.
对吧 在你意识到之前
Right? Before you know it,
你就会忘记还发生过这事儿
you'll forget that this ever happened.
我现在基本不会想我得湿疹的事了
I rarely think about my eczema anymore.
但你可没少说
Well, you sure talk a lot about it.
我们太无聊 她睡着了
We bored her to sleep.
是你太无聊 她睡着了
You bored her to sleep.
好吧
All right.
我们明天再来
We'll be back tomorrow.
发型不错
Nice hair.
这不是假发吧
Is that-- that's not a wig, is it?
不是 我...
No, I, um...
我想分阶段试试不同发型
thought I would just try and do this in stages.
不管怎么说 我想...
Anyway, I just wanted to...
欢迎你也加入进来
welcome you to the neighborhood.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我想去...
Yeah, I was gonna--
我住院的时候想去你病房♥来着 但是...
I was gonna stop by your room when I checked in, but um...
我不知道你想不想让我那么做
I didn't know if you'd want me to do that.
我为什么会不想
Why wouldn't I?
我不知道
I don't know--
就是你和你男友那些事
Just after everything that happened with your dude.
我觉得跟我有关系
I guess I felt like I had something to do with it.
是的 但是...
Yeah, but...
你不是唯一的原因
You weren't the only reason.
我们也不是完全...
We weren't really...
谈得来 而且很大一部分
connecting, and a lot of that was
是我的错
my fault.
我瞒了他很多事
I kept a lot of stuff from him.
是的 很难和没经历这些的人
Yeah. It's hard to connect to people
聊得来
who aren't going through this too.
你怎么样
How are you?
明天很重要 是吧
Big day tomorrow, huh?
什么日子来着 国旗日
Oh yeah, what is it? Uh... Flag Day?
你就这么应对这事儿吗
That's how you deal with this?
假装没有发生
Just pretend it isn't happening?
不 他们确保我知道这事儿
Oh, no, they make sure I know it's happening.
这是他们在对我手术之前
These are all the forms I have to fill out
我要填的表格
before they put me under.
不实施心肺复苏
Do not resuscitate,
维持生命的措施的医生建议
physician's orders for life sustaining treatment,
如果我成为植物人
who gets to make decisions for me
谁帮我做决定
if I become a vegetable,
我的遗嘱
my will.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
害怕什么
Of what?
得了吧
Come on.
死亡
Dying.
当然了
Sure.
我从来不习惯害怕死亡
I never used to be afraid of it.
简而言之吧 但...
In the abstract, but...
现在我知道这真的可能发生
now that I know it could actually happen.
就明天
Tomorrow.
是的
Yeah.
这...
That's...
不是完全没希望 但是...
It's not to get all dark, but--
不不不 就说没希望
No, no, get dark.
我喜欢绝望
I like dark.
你就像是癌症病人的
Well, you were kind of like
罗宾汉
the Robin Hood for cancer patients.
用你父亲的钱帮他们
Using your dad's money to help them
实现遗愿
live out their last wishes.
你有没有想过你的遗愿是什么
You ever think about what might be on your bucket list?
你说"遗愿"
Eww, you said "Bucket list."
好吧
Okay, fine.
嘲笑我吧 然后带着遗憾死去
Keep making fun of me and die with regrets.
看我在不在乎
See if I care.
好吧 的确挺绝望
Okay, that was dark.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我会想一想的
Yeah, I'll think about it.
我喜欢你金发的样子
I like the blonde on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
既然我所有时间都待在这地方
Since I'm spending all my time with this pole,
我想不如换个脱衣舞♥女♥造型
I figured, go stripper chic.
我真心以为化疗结束后
I really thought I would feel stronger
我会感觉强壮一些
after the chemo stopped.
这东西无法预测
Yeah, well, you know, can't predict these things.
有时候会感觉非常糟糕
You feel like crap, some days.
祖父会说这是
Grandpa would say that that's,
"让癌症赢"
"Letting the cancer win."
去他的
Eh, screw grandpa.
我的意思是...
I mean--
我爱他 他是我父亲 但是...
I love him, he's my dad. But, uh...
我知道他什么样
I know how he can be.
他让我觉得如果我今早没有
He kind of made me feel like a failure
从病床腾起就是个废物
when I didn't like, spring out of bed this morning.
你完全不用担心他
Well, he's the last thing you need to worry about.
我感觉很糟糕 你知道吗 每年只见他们一次
I feel bad, you know, complaining about them
却还抱怨他们
when I only see them once a year.
阿普丽尔 好了 没关系的
April, come on, that's okay.
你现在是成人了
You're an adult now.
可以让一切关系表面化一点了
It's okay to let some relationships be more superficial.
抱歉你生病了 妈妈
Sorry you're sick, mom.
如果能让你感觉好一些的话 我病得更重
If it makes you feel any better, I'm sicker.
这完全不能让我感觉好一些
That doesn't make me feel any better.
但我看见你的小脸很开心
But I'm glad to get to see your little face.
还有你的头发
And your hair!
很有玛丽莲的范儿 你怎么...
Very Marilyn! How'd you do--
你好 亲爱的 感觉怎么样
Hi, honey! How're you feeling?
我挺好
Um, yeah, I'm okay.
这听起来可不像我的小武士啊
Oh, that doesn't sound like my little samurai warrior?
战斗的精神呢
Where's that fighting spirit?
爸爸 你就让阿普丽尔
Dad, why don't you just let April
感受自己的感受吧
feel however she's feeling.
真是个从来没参过军的人
Spoken like a man who's never been in the army.
好了 别说我了
Well, enough about me.
你们怎么样 有新八卦吗
What's going on with you guys? Any new gossip?
我们觉得布伦娜有男朋友了
We think Brenna has a boyfriend.
好了 说真的 别说了
Oh, yeah-- you guys, seriously, please stop.
看看她 她脸红了
Look at her, she's blushing!
好了 别管布伦娜了
All right, let's leave Brenna alone.
什么 别管她了
What? Leave her alone?
这女人一年
Says the woman who gets to see you girls
能见你们52周
52 weeks out of the year.
阿蒂和我只能见一个周
And Artie and I only get one.
祖母 没事的 她不是这个意思
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表