剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
希望你把这些故事都记在了什么地方
I hope you're writing these stories down somewhere.
我必须要记 不然我什么都会忘记
I have to. Otherwise I'll forget everything.
我的大脑还受化疗影响呢
My chemo brain isn't going away.
目前还受
Yet.
-目前还受 -当你试图记你记不住的东西时
- Yet. - There's only one thing that you can do
你只能做一件事
when you're trying to remember something and you can't.
-什么事 -试着忘记
- What's that? - Try and forget it.
喝干 这是医生的嘱咐
Drink up. Doctor's orders.
这算什么 干了
What was that? Chug it.
再喝
More.
很好
Great.
现在把假发摘掉
Now take the wig off.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我现在基本都不让我家人看我头发的样子
I barely show my family what my head looks like right now.
你应该让他们看 这是荣誉勋章
Well, you should. It's a badge of honor,
尤其是在这里 看看
especially here. I mean, look around you.
如果有一个地方可以不遮不掩
If there is one place to pull a full monty,
那就是到处是肿瘤医生的派对了
it's at a party full of oncologists.
相信我
Trust me.
像所有24岁的人一样
Like any 24-year-old,
我觉得自己战无不胜
I thought I was invincible.
我觉得可以凭意志战胜癌症
I thought that I could will the cancer away.
幸好乔治没有就那么纵容我
Good thing George wouldn't let me get away with that.
每次我推开他
Every time I pushed him away,
他都会回来
he came back.
因为我需要帮助
Because I needed help.
我不想要帮助 当我很需要
I didn't want it, but I needed it.
他不让我活在否认阶段里
He wouldn't let me live in denial.
我是名职业作家
I'm a writer by profession,
但当我受邀在今晚发表演讲时
but when I was asked to give this speech tonight,
我很难找到合适的词语
I had a really hard time finding the right words
描述我对乔治的感情
to describe my feelings for George,
我的感激之情
my... my gratitude.
我的生命是他救的
I owe him my life.
我很骄傲 他今晚受到大家认可
And I am so proud that he is being recognized tonight.
能成为他的病人我很骄傲
I am proud to have been his patient
能做他的侄女我更加骄傲
and even prouder to be his niece.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很喜欢你的新造型
I'm digging your new look.
谢谢 阿普丽尔 很棒
Thank you, April. That was... that was really beautiful.
我得承认 这么多人关注我
I have to admit, I'm overwhelmed
我一时难以适应
by all this attention.
你们大部分人都知道
As most of you know,
我天生不是个外向的人
I'm not an extrovert by nature.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Ah, thanks.
谢谢你来 苏珊
Thanks for coming, Susan.
你觉得我会错过看乔治·卡弗
You think I'd miss seeing George Carver
在公众前演讲吗
address a crowd of people?
我真的很紧张
I was so nervous.
是啊 看出来了
Yeah, it showed.
很难相信你和阿普丽尔是亲戚
I mean, it's hard to believe that you're related to April.
-她的演讲太动人了 -是啊
- Her speech was so eloquent. - Yeah.
很难跟她比
She's pretty hard to compete with.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it...
一直在救治生病的孩子
working with sick kids all the time.
真是... 阿普丽尔是我最小的患者
It's... April is my youngest patient,
我不得不说 有时候
and I have to say, it's hard
跟她聊天很艰难
to talk to her sometimes.
她要处理她这个年龄段
She's dealing with fears that somebody her age
本不应处理的问题
shouldn't have to deal with.
然后向我寻求安慰
And then looking to me for reassurance
希望一切都不会有事 然而...
that everything's going to be okay, when...
然而你不知道她会不会有事 是的
When you don't know if she's going to be okay. Yeah.
我告诉她她不会有事的
I tell her that she is.
我相信她不会有事的
And I believe that she will be okay.
但我无法控制会发生什么
But I can't control what happens.
-我是说 你知道... -我知道
- I mean, you know... - I do.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道为什么 但最近似乎越来越艰难
I don't know why, but it seems to be getting harder lately.
你觉得我们现在辞职
You think it's too late for us to quit our jobs
去组乐队晚不晚
and start a band?
-吧台见 -好的
- I'll see you at the bar. - Okay.
我刚收到了奥利维亚·奥尔蒂斯的邮件
I just got an email from Olivia Ortiz.
她今晚要和娜塔莉
She's coming to Boston
来波士顿了
with Natalie tonight.
体育 艺术休闲 餐饮
Sports, arts and leisure, food and dining,
以及我们新的改进很多的汽车部分都可以了
and our new and much-improved auto section are good to go.
新图片的主意不错 丹尼
Sweet idea on the news graphics, D-dog.
既然我们都要这么做了 干脆再加个宠物专栏好了
Why don't we add a pet section while we're at it?
阿普丽尔 海伦娜那篇什么时候好
April, when will the Helena piece be ready?
说话
Speak.
我的录音器出了点问题
I ran into a little problem with my voice recorder.
这对我有什么影响
And that affects me how?
我没有录下采访内容来
I didn't get the interview on tape.
就我个人看来
In my personal opinion,
这是件好事
this is a blessing.
那篇报道从一开始就不应该被批准
That piece should never have been assigned in the first place.
"拥有一切的女人"题材已经被报道烂了
The "Women having it all" article has been done to death.
实际上《时尚》《女人节》《红皮书月刊》《魅惑》
In fact, "Cosmo," "Women's Day," "Redbook" and "Glamour"
这个月的故事都差不多 还有别的杂♥志♥也是
are running similar stories this month, just to name a few.
我没及时看《时尚》和《魅惑》
Guess I haven't been keeping up with my "Cosmo" and "Glamour."
我认为就应该知道新闻界在发生什么
Well, I make it a point to know what's going on
我一直混这一界
in the world of journalism, but it's always been my industry.
好吧 我们发其他故事 继续
Fine, we'll run another story. Let's move on.
安德烈 跟我说说那个
Andre, bring me up to speed on that piece
爱国的四分卫的事
with the patriots' quarterback.
洛琦 谢谢你刚才在里面救了我
Raquel, thank you so much for saving my ass in there.
我不是想救你
I wasn't trying to save your ass.
我是想救这份报纸
I'm trying to save this newspaper.
我不愿意听从一个
And I resent that I have to answer to some alpha start-up guy
从没在新闻界工作过的创业男
who's never even worked in this business before.
你意识到他会
You realize he's going to
把我们的报纸变成花边小报是吧
turn this paper into a tabloid, don't you?
我应该谢谢你搞砸了采访
I should thank you for screwing up that interview.
至少给我们争取了点时间
At least that buys us some time.
所以你要放弃吗
So you're just giving up?
他的父母不喜欢你 不是大事儿
Her parents don't like you? Big deal.
是个大事儿
It is a big deal.
我该怎么办 她都不想见我
What am I supposed to do? She doesn't even want to see me.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
抱歉
Sorry.
我忍♥不住 在我愤世嫉俗的表面下
I can't help it. Beneath this cynical veneer,
隐藏着一个浪漫主义者
I'm a romantic.
我也是这样的 我得为我想要的付出努力
It worked for me. I had to work for what I wanted.
姥爷吗
With Grandpa?
他让我费了番功夫
He took some convincing.
我们第一次遇见是在海军里
When we first met in the Navy,
我是他的上级 他向我报告
I was his superior. He was reporting to me.
所以他跟我说的都是"是的 长官 不是 长官"
So everything he said to me was "Yes, ma'am. No, ma'am."
然后我看见他和朋友们在一起
Then I'd see him around with his friends,
开玩笑 大笑
making jokes and laughing,
我知道我们有一样的幽默感
and I could tell we had the same sense of humor.
我知道他该是我的
I knew he was for me.
所以我开始和他开玩笑
So I just started making jokes around him
尽管他一直回复我"是的 长官 不是 长官"
even though he kept responding, "Yes, ma'am. No ma'am."
直到一年后
Until finally after a year,
他终于也开了个玩笑
he made a joke back
之后我们就一直开玩笑
and we never stopped joking after that.
然后接下来四十年
And he continued reporting to me
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表