剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Brenna, do you need a task?
汤已经分光了
The soup is out.
我以为只有这一个任务呢
Isn't that, like, the one task?
-你不能总这样签了到就走 -关你什么事情
- You can't just sign in and then leave again. - Why do you care?
因为我是这个社团的主席
Because I'm the president of this club
如果我们的指导老师发现我把你放走了
and if our advisor finds out that I'm letting you leave--
那就别告诉他 切尔西 拜托
Well, then don't tell him. Chelsea, come on.
事实上 我打算留下来
Actually I think I'm gonna stay.
真的吗
Seriously?
我开始考虑大学申请的事情
I'm, like, starting to think about college applications--
因为还是有人在意他们的未来的
Because some people care about their futures.
随你们了
Whatever.
我又不为将来活着
I don't live for the future.
人生苦短 及时行乐啊
We could all die tomorrow. Gotta have fun while you can.
来自萨拉·卡弗的语♥音♥信息
This is Sara Carver's voicemail.
我会马上回拨给你的
I'll get right back to you.
妈妈 是我 我想知道你回家了吗
Hey, mom, it's me. I was just wondering if you're home yet.
我今天提早下班
I'm leaving work a little early
要跟你说件事
and I have to tell you something.
好的 一会儿见
Okay, see you soon!
抱歉 我之前有点不在状态
Hey, sorry I was weird earlier.
-疯狂的上午 -无所谓了
- It was a crazy morning. - Don't worry about it.
-早退 -是啊
- Leaving early? - Yeah.
你的流感病毒还在继续传播
Your flu is the gift that keeps on giving.
-明天见 -好啊
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Cool.
估计我会一直待在这里
I'll probably still be here from today.
我想让劳伦斯看看 我才不怕通宵呢
I want Lawrence to see I'm not afraid to pull an all-nighter.
艾普丽尔 劳伦斯要求打完这通电♥话♥
Hey, April, Lawrence wants to see you
见你一面
as soon as he gets off this call.
你知道是什么事吗
You know what it's about?
不知道
No.
你还是有点文字功底的嘛
You're not totally illiterate.
谢谢
Thank you.
就算我想 也不能发表你的文章
But I can't run your story even if I wanted to.
马克的合同包括文章数量
Mark has a quota of stories he needs to fill for his contract.
明白 还是感谢你读了我的稿子
Okay. Uh, well, thanks for reading it.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
不好意思 我以为就没事了
I'm sorry. I thought that was it.
不 我有个问题要问你 坐吧
No. I've got a question for you. Sit.
你知道布鲁斯·亨德利吗
What do you know about Bruce Hendrie?
那个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商吗
The real-estate developer?
你听说过他准备竞选下一任州长吗
You hear he's running for governor in the next term?
-我 我 -别撒谎
- I-- I-- - Don't lie.
你肯定不知道这个消息
You wouldn't have any way of knowing
除非你认识把这事儿告诉我管家的他的管家
unless you know his housekeeper who told my housekeeper--
是的 他的管家很正直
and yes, his housekeeper is legal,
别想钻他的空子
So don't bother starting with that angle.
-不好意思 你在说什么 -接着听
- I'm sorry, excuse me? - Keep up.
我在给你安排任务
I'm giving you an assignment.
我要你为他写篇人物专访
I want you to profile this guy.
本来是克雷格的事
Craig was supposed to do it,
但是他刚刚递了辞职信
but he just gave his two weeks' notice.
他要去《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》工作了
He's going to work for the "Times."
虽然很不想承认
It pains me to say this,
因为我觉得一代不如一代
because I think each generation gets more and more vapid,
但很明显 年轻人是政♥治♥的未来
but it's clear that youth is the future of politics.
每一条新闻都在脸书 推特和油管上传播和消散
Every piece of news seems to live and die on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
我有这些的账号♥
I have those.
恭喜 那你准备好了吗
Congratulations. So you up for it?
太好了 当然是的
Yeah! Yes, of course.
好的 我打电♥话♥给人事部的帕姆
Good. I'll call Pam in H.R.
这里是人事部的帕姆
Human Resources, this is Pam.
你开一个报销账户
I need you to set up a new expense account
给阿普丽尔·卡佛 是叫这个吧
for... April Carver, right?
-龙舌兰 -你打算兑什么
- Tequila? - What are you chasing it with?
龙舌兰
Tequila.
你没事吧
You all right?
-我很好 -跟我来
- Yeah, I'm great. - Come here.
我带你去其他房♥间转转
Let me show you the rest of the house.
这是泰勒 他在这过夜
This is Tyler. He crashes here.
泰勒 这是布伦娜 她在查尔顿上学
Tyler, this is Brenna. She goes to Charton.
你好呀 肖恩
Hey, Sean.
帮我照顾好我哥们儿泰
Take care of my man Ty, all right?
肖恩 等等
Wait, Sean.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-没事 -那你发什么抖
- Nothing. - Then why are you, like, shaking?
-我没有 -哦对
- I'm not. - Oh right!
私立学校的姑娘
You're a private-school girl.
大概只有马术课上才分开过双腿吧
You probably only spread your legs for your horse.
猜猜我晚上有什么活动
Guess what I'm doing tonight?
-什么活动 -第一次和网友约会
- What? - Going on my first internet date!
-进展不错啊 -是啊
- That was fast. - Yeah.
要多谢你 记得你帮我找的那个男人吗
Thanks to you. You know that man you found me?
79%的匹配度 他建议我们少拖延
My 79% match? He suggested that we just cut to the chase
直接见面 我一想 为什么不呢
and meet up. And you know what? I figured "Why not?"
哦不 太疯狂了吗
Oh no, is that crazy?
没有 妈妈 这太棒了
No no! Mom, that's awesome.
我帮你化眼妆 过来点
Let me do your eyes. Come.
你想告诉我什么 我收到留言了
Hey, what did you want to tell me? I got your message.
劳伦斯今天给我一个重要任务
I got my first big assignment from Lawrence today.
-真的吗 -妈 你得闭上眼睛
- Really?! - Mom, you have to keep your eyes closed.
阿普丽尔 我好开心啊
Oh, April, I'm so excited!
等不及约会时得瑟一下了
I can't wait to brag about you on my date!
幸好选了紫色眼影
I'm so glad I picked up this purple eye shadow.
总感觉少点什么
I just felt like I needed a little extra something.
我想加点俏皮的元素
I wanted something playful,
但不是年轻人那种 要符合年龄
but not juvenile playful, right? It's age-appropriate.
换句话讲 元气十足的
I guess-- you know what? A better word for it is "Spirited."
-元气十足的 我觉得 -妈
- Spirited, I feel like-- - Mom.
怎么了 你又开始只说半截话
What's wrong? You're not finishing your sentences again.
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
我已经二十五年没有约会过
I haven't been on a date in 25 years.
现在瞧瞧 我在打扮自己
And now, what am I? I'm making myself look pretty
然后去跟一个陌生人见面
to go meet a complete stranger.
我不知道 也许我真的已经老了
I don't know, maybe I'm just too old for this.
打住吧 任何男人见到你都会感觉幸运
Stop. Any man would be lucky to meet you.
瞧瞧你 多性感啊
Look at you, you're hot.
是哦
Yeah.
你可以的
You can do this.
你值得遇上个他
You deserve to meet someone.
-谁才是治疗师啊 -有时候我也不清楚
- Who's the therapist here? - Sometimes I don't know.
-把你那披肩脱了吧 -这是斗篷
- Now take off the cape. - It's a poncho.
好吧 那就把你的斗篷脱了
Oh okay. Take off the poncho.
这是尼泊尔进口的
It's-- it's from Nepal.
别误会我的意思
Don't take this the wrong way,
但真的很像驴背上批的东西
but it looks like it belongs on a donkey.
真的吗
Really?
天啊
Oh my god.
如何将患癌的事实告知你爱的人
-嗨 -终于找到你了 以为你死了呢
- Hey. - There you are! I thought you died.
-啥 -这都已经一天了
- WHAT? - It's been, like, 24 hours
你还没告诉我和多米尼克的约会进展如何
and you still haven't told me about your date with Dominic.
-我还以为他把你灭口了呢 -哦对的
- I thought he killed you. - Oh yeah, um,
抱歉 只是今天有点不顺心
Sorry, it's just been one of those days.
其实
Actually...
我有话想跟你说
I need to talk to you.
好啊 那咱们去皇宫酒吧喝一杯吧
Well, come get a drink with me at the Palace.
我今天也特倒霉
I had a crap day, too.
来兼♥职♥的人辞职了
My part-timer quit,
所以我这周剩下的时间只能两班倒
so I'm working double shifts for the rest of the week.
我的人生是有多啊
How much does my life suck?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表