剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, well, once you've
如果想找到他
checked into your room, if want to find him,
我知道酒吧有与会者的
I know there's welcome drinks for panelists
欢迎酒会
at the bar right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
为了你这一周干杯 干得太棒了
Well, cheers again, to your big week. Killed it.
谢了
Thanks.
还有给你我的慰问
And my condolences to you.
我知道你想要那篇独家报道
I know you wanted some of that scoop.
你忘了 我不像你
You forget, I'm not like you.
我不把你的成功当作我的失败
I don't see your success as my failure.
这么说很奇怪
Well, that's just weird.
-我要走了 -你接下来去哪里
- I'm gonna take off. - where you heading next?
-回办公室 -真的吗
- Back to the office. - Really?
-十块够吗 -不用了 我请你
- Is 10 bucks enough? - No, it's on me.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
-晚上过得愉快 -我会的
- Have a nice night. - I will.
喂 巴布斯
Hey, Bubs.
对 不 我会早点回家
Yeah, no, I'm coming home early.
我知道
I know.
我今晚可能真的能睡六小时了
I might actually get six hours of sleep tonight.
那看情况 你今晚做了什么菜
Well, that all depends. What'd you make for dinner?
亲爱的 我出门了再给你打电♥话♥
You know, honey, let me call you when I get outside. Okay.
赶在你出门找到你之前真是太好了
Glad I caught you on your way out.
对 你时机抓得总是这么好
Yeah, you always do.
-你之前要的患者资料 -谢谢
- The patient file you wanted. - Thank you.
那些数据停止下降了吗
Hey, did those numbers stop dropping?
-你能问问值班护士我们有床位吗 -当然
- Can you ask the on-call nurse if we have a bed? - Of course.
这是阿普丽尔·卡佛的电♥话♥
Hey, this is April Carver.
请留言
Leave a message.
喂 阿普丽尔 我是汉伯格医生
Hi, April. It's Dr. Hamburg.
我想要你明早来做一个后续检查
Um, I would love to see you tomorrow morning for a follow-up,
听到留言回个电♥话♥
so give me a call when you get this.
希望你今晚过得愉快
I hope you have a great night.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表