剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我不知道 我不太想去酒吧
I don't know. I don't really feel like going to a bar.
要不我们找个安静的地方聊聊吧
Do you think maybe there's somewhere quiet where we can talk?
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?!
算了
Never mind.
我现在就过去
I'll meet you there.
天啊 我已经醉了 你也快赶紧喝
Oh my god, I'm already drunk. You have to catch up.
给 我给你点了伏特加...
Here, I got you a vodka... something.
伏特加汤力
Tonic.
这是加里 他最近一直陪着我
Oh, this is Gary. He's been keeping me company.
加里 这是我最好的朋友阿普丽尔
Gary, this is my best friend April.
他不太爱说话
Yeah, he doesn't talk much.
没事 来吧 我们去选歌♥
It's okay. Come on, let's pick some songs.
抱歉 我觉得这里没有乡村音乐
Sorry, I don't think they have any country.
你怎么了
So what's up?
你看着不太高兴 是因为那个男的吗
You seem bummed. Is it the boy?
是啊
Yeah, uh...
我们昨晚的约会很棒
We had an awesome date last night
但他今天对我特别冷淡
and he kind of blew me off today.
看见了吧
See, this is the problem
像多米尼克这种人 太被动了
with guys like dominic. They're too passive.
也可能是我的错
It might have been my fault though.
今早见到他的时候 真的特别尴尬
I saw him this morning and it was really awkward--
别说了 像个矫情的小姑娘似的
Stop it. Don't do that girl thing where you blame yourself.
-我没有 我只是 -你只是需要一次触底反弹
- I'm not, I just-- - you just need a rebound.
比如说 选个人 随便哪个
So you know, like, pick a guy, any guy.
-我都能帮你搞定 -不用 我没事
- I'll make it happen for you. - ugh, no, I'm okay.
那好吧 如果你改主意了
Okay, well, if you change your mind,
就来找我跳舞 男人都爱拉拉
come dance with me. Guys love lesbians.
嗨过劲儿了
You were partying?
-什么 -可以现金交易
- What? - I have cash.
不 不是那么回事
Oh uh, no. This isn't from that.
好吧 不卖♥♥算了
Fine. Don't share.
-贝思 -怎么了 我既可以
- Beth! - Whatever, I can be a feminist
做个女权主义者 也可以喜欢这种歌♥儿
and still like this music.
-好吗 -不 多米尼克在这儿
- Okay? - No. Dominic's here.
-在哪儿 -就那边
- Where? - Right there.
好吧 比证件照性感
Okay, he's way hotter than his profile picture.
他正往这边看呢
And he's looking over here.
-呦 -看到没 他已经放下了
- Ouch! - See? He's over it already.
-我也要放手了 -好啊
- I'm just gonna let it go. - Okay,
但如果你现在不去面对他
but if you don't confront him right now,
一会儿就别跟我念叨说怎么搞砸的
you are not allowed to obsess to me later about what went wrong.
因为现在
Because you have a window
机会摆在你的面前
right this minute to find out from the source.
有什么好患得患失的
Like, what do you have to lose?
好吧 你怎么了
Okay, what's up with you?
嗨 我没看见你
Hey, I didn't see you.
随你怎么说 不 你看见了
Whatever. Yeah, you did.
你为什么怪怪的 我们昨晚很开心啊
Why are you being weird? We had a great time last night.
你就是这样和女人交往的吗
Is this just how you are with girls?
嗨 我是阿普丽尔
Hi, I'm April.
不论什么原因 你都告诉我吧
Look, whatever it is, just tell me.
我讨厌戏剧性
I hate drama.
是吗 那可挺讽刺的
Really? That's kind of ironic.
-怎么 -我今天看见你和乔治说话
- Why? - I saw you talking to that george guy today.
你看见了
You did?
那你听到什么了
What did-- what did you hear?
你不能让人知道你们见面 还有他爱你
That you can't tell anyone you're seeing him and he loves you.
他就是昨晚给你打电♥话♥那个人 对吧
He's the guy who called you last night, right?
不 他不是...
Oh no, he's not--
没关系 他结婚了是吧
It's cool. What is he, like, married?
你在等他离开妻子
And you're waiting for him to leave his wife or something?
这就是戏剧性的定义
'Cause that's kinda the definition of drama.
多米尼克 他是我叔叔
Dominic, he's my uncle.
-等等 -乔治是我叔叔
- Wait. - George is my uncle.
我见他是个秘密
It's a secret that I saw him,
因为我家里的其他人都恨他
because everyone in my family hates him,
一言难尽 但这就是他的真实身份
which is a whole long story. But that's who he is.
-所以说没有秘密男朋友 -没有
- So no secret boyfriend. - No.
-你只是跟叔叔睡了 -是的
- You're just sleeping with your uncle. - Yes.
那好吧
Then that's fine.
我们能不能倒带
Can we just rewind
假装是昨天晚上
and pretend it's last night again?
好吧
Okay.
等一下
One sec.
是我妹妹
Ugh, it's my little sister.
-布伦娜 -阿普丽尔
- Bren? - April.
布伦娜 你在哪儿 你还好吗
Bren, where are you? Are you okay?
不好
No.
别挂电♥话♥ 我这就去
Stay on the phone. I'm on my way.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
美女
Hey, sexy.
继续那么做 女孩们喜欢那样
Yeah, keep doing that. Girls love that.
伙计 看 她在跟我们致敬
Dude, look, she's saluting us!
帮我拍下来
Help me caption this.
布伦娜 我们走
Bren, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
让开
Move!
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我保证不会再跟你撒谎了
I promise I'll never lie to you again.
请别告诉妈妈
Please don't tell mom.
她会发疯的
She'll freak out.
我不会的
I won't.
谢谢 阿普
Thanks, Ape.
真高兴你还跟我们住在一起
I'm so glad you still live with us.
如果你没有...
If you didn't I...
我就死了
I would die.
如何将患癌的事实告知你爱的人
抱歉 我不是想监视你什么的 我只是...
I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to spy on you or anything. I just--
不不 是我该道歉
No no no, I'm the one who should apologize.
拜托 没有女儿想看到母亲这一面
Please, no daughter wants to watch her mother doing that.
不是说有什么错 是自然发生的
Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's natural,
-但那... -妈妈 没事
- but I just-- - Mom, it's fine.
好吧 首先他带我去看了美妙的弗拉明戈演出
Okay, so first he took me to an incredible flamenco performance--
那个阿根廷女人 叫艾琳还是什么
This Argentinean woman, Irina something--
然后我们去哈佛广场吃甜点
And then we went to Harvard Square for dessert
一直谈到咖啡馆关门
and talked until the cafe closed.
真的... 我不记得
And it was just-- I don't remember
多久没有这么开心过
being this happy.
出什么事了吗 亲爱的
Is something wrong, honey?
我只是... 累了
Yeah, I'm just-- I'm tired.
你去睡吧
Oh, why don't you get some sleep?
也许就别喝茶了
You know, maybe you should skip the tea.
他们总说这不含咖♥啡♥因♥ 但我不信
They always say it's caffeine-free, but I don't believe them.
走吧 去睡吧
Come on, you go to bed.
今晚谢谢你
Thank you for tonight.
没你我永远也做不到
I never could have done it without you.
生日快乐 爸爸
Happy birthday, dad.
我有些重大消息要说
So I've got some pretty big news.
托马斯·卡佛
我升职了
I got promoted.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我是说另一个消息
I meant my other news.
或许你已经知道了
Maybe you already know.
我不知道那边的世界是怎样的
I don't know how-- how this all works.
不管怎么说
Anyway.
看起来我很快
So it looks like I might be
就会见到你了
seeing you sometime soon.
还有... 别误会...
And... don't take this the wrong way...
你得等一段时间
You're gonna have to wait awhile.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表