剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Try pressing the return button.
就是那个上面写着"返回"的
It's the one with "return" on it.
抱歉 先生 他是新来的
Sorry, sir, he's new.
别替我道歉
Don't apologize for me.
需要我来帮你吗
Would you like me to ring this one up?
不用 我能搞定
No, I got it.
快点
Come on!
怎么这么慢
What's taking so long?
列奥 还是让我来吧
Leo, I'll take this.
到底在搞什么
What's the hold up?
我还赶着去上班呢
I got to go to work!
走吧
Let's go!
就不能快一点吗
Can you hurry up, please?
-快点啊 -别耽误时间
- Come on. - Some time today.
居然还有白♥痴♥不会用收银机
How many idiots does it take to work a cash register?
这是你的三明治吗
Hey, is this your sandwich?
列奥 很抱歉 先生
Leo! Okay. I apologize, sir.
我重新给你做一份
I will make you a new one.
想不想来一份黑白夹心饼干
Would you like a black and white cookie?
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I got to go.
Tiffany
I Think We're Alone Now
*孩子 好好表现*
*Children behave*
*我们在一起的时候就这么说*
*That's what they say when we're together*
*然后看你怎么玩*
*And watch how you play*
*他们不理解*
*They don't understand*
*我们尽全力奔跑*
*And so we're running just as fast as we can*
我爱死喝醉的阿普丽尔了
I love drunk April!
*抓住彼此的手*
*Holdin' on to one another's hand*
*试图逃进夜色中*
*Tryin' to get away into the night*
*然后你用手搂主了我*
*And then you put your arms around me*
*我们摔倒 我们唱歌♥*
*And we tumble to the ground, and then we sing*
*我觉得现在就我们两个人*
*I think we're alone now*
这简直是我经历过的
This is the most amazing thing
-最令人惊讶的一晚了 -是啊
- I've ever seen in my life. - I know.
*周围的人啊*
*Anyone around*
*我觉得现在就我们两个*
*I think we're alone now*
*我们俩的心跳是唯一的声音*
*The beating of our hearts is the only sound*
不玩了
I'm out!
我开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding.
我就赖在这了 我要嗨一晚上
I'm totally staying around. I'll be here all night.
阿普丽尔
Wow, April!
唱得...你尽力了
Way to... make an effort.
你尽力了 各位
Way to make an effort. Hey, everyone!
多谢前来
Thanks for coming.
现在整间屋子的气氛一起炒热了
Now that the house has officially been warmed,
是时候嗨起来了
let's make it hot!
贝思
Beth!
赶快给我上来
Get your ass up here.
室友合唱时间
Roomie duet time!
上来
Yes!
上 上 上
Yes! Yes! Yes!
快点上来 快点快点
Come on, come on, come on!
好了好了好了 早点唱完结束
All right, all right, all right, let's get this sorted.
想要跟我来说情歌♥对唱吗
Do you want to be the Salt to my Pepa?
Salt-N-Pepa为乐队组合
那是必须
Um, obviously.
这样吧
Okay.
不如我们撬开亨特的柜子
What if we break into Hunter's locker,
偷走他的手♥机♥ 给谢比发条短♥信♥
Steal his phone, and text Shelby
"我好想你 我们复合吧"
and be like, "Hey, I miss you. Let's get back together."
怎么说呢 会不会太过分了点
I don't know. Is that too mean?
才没有 往她的冰沙里下老鼠药才叫过分
No! Mean is like putting rat poison in her smoothie.
那个贱♥人♥这样羞辱你
This hag digitally shamed you.
一旦流传到网上 那就一辈子抹不掉了
Like, once stuff's on the internet, it's out there forever.
但愿不会影响你以后找工作
I hope you can still have a career when you're older.
好吧
Whoa, fine.
这样呢
Okay.
不如我们在网上发个约炮帖
What if we put up a casual rendezvous post online
留下谢比的手♥机♥号♥
and we included Shelby's phone number
让她接到变♥态♥打来的骚扰电♥话♥
So she gets creepy calls from pervs.
我爱死这招了
I love it.
尽管很有可能会有个变♥态♥杀了她
Although, it might lead to her getting killed by one of those pervs.
然后就查到了我俩头上
And then, like, we'd be implicated
那我们就得出演现实版《女子监狱》了
and we'd have to go all, like, "Orange is the New Black".
天呐 我可受不了要和那个贱♥人♥
Oh my god, I cannot have a whole semester
上一整个学期的生理卫生课
of health class with that beast.
光是听波尔德文老师说
I know, as if just hearing about sex
-性♥爱♥这个词就... -天呐
- from Mr. Baldwin... - Oh, my God.
够惨的了
wasn't bad enough.
他真的了解这些吗
Like, what does he know about that stuff?
估计还是个处♥男♥呢
Dude's probably a virgin.
自己撸才是最安全的性行为
Like, all sex is safe if you're by yourself.
是啊
I know.
我不想听起来像泰勒·斯威夫特的歌♥
I don't, like, want to sound like a Taylor Swift song
那么矫情 但我真的很怀念这样
or something, but I really miss this,
我们俩一起疯一起玩耍
like, us hanging out or whatever.
我也怀念
Yeah, me too.
天呐 我有个好主意
Oh, my God, I have an idea.
*我们要说唱那些该锁的钥匙*
*We be to rap what key be to lock*
Digable Planets
*我就是那么酷*
*I'm cool like dat*
*我就是那么酷 我就是那么酷*
*I'm cool like dat, I'm cool like dat*
我们来合张影吧
Hey, let's take a picture.
好
Okay.
-来 靠一起 -好
- Come on, lean into it. - All right.
靠过来 笑一个
Lean and smize.
*我就是那么酷 那么酷*
*I'm cool like dat, I'm cool*
*她在甜蜜睡懒觉时创新*
*She innovates at the sweeta cat naps*
*他打着震动在放克俱乐部*
*He at the funk club with the vibrate*
今晚都没怎么看到你嘛
Hey, I've hardly seen you tonight.
你要是没有一整晚粘着娜塔莉
Maybe if you weren't up Natalie's butt all night,
那我们就可以一起嗨
we could hang out more.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
音乐太响了
The music is so loud!
拜托
Oh, come on!
我都跟你说了 我们在开派对
I told you we're having a party.
你算是哪根葱
Hey! Who do you think you are
跑上来 告诉我们应该多大声
coming in here, telling us how loud we can be?
我是说
I mean...
这是美国 一个自♥由♥的国度
this is America where we're free.
宪法里也提到
And, um, it says in the constitution
我们想干什么 就可以干什么
that we have the right to do whatever the hell we want to do.
我可是历史学硕士学位
Actually, I have a masters in history
-而且根本... -那又咋样
- and it do-- - Whatever!
我可是专攻政♥治♥社会学 你呢
I was a poli-sci major. What did you major in, huh?
专攻当书呆子吗
Being a nerd?
我说得对吗
Am I right, people?
好了
Oh, okay.
好了 跟我走 快点
All right, come with me. Come on.
让一下 谢谢
Excuse me, thanks.
阿普丽尔 你这是怎么了
April, what is going on with you?
-你这是在丢人现眼 -我吗
- You're embarrassing yourself. - Me?
-对 -明明是你
- Yeah. - You're the one
像个来自佛罗里达的垃圾女一样手舞足蹈
dancing around like some trashy girl from Florida.
好吧 你到底对娜塔莉有什么成见
Okay, what is your problem with Natalie?
来看下 首先
Hmm, let's see. For starters,
-她和我前男友接吻了 -都是你前男友了
- she kissed my ex-boyfriend. - Yeah, your ex-boyfriend.
而且那纯属无心之过
And it was an honest mistake, by the way.
那你瞒着我那天晚上和她
Was it an honest mistake when you lied to me
去逛夜店也是无心之过吗
about going clubbing with her the other night?
对了 多谢邀请呢
And thanks for the invite, by the way.
等等 我为什么要邀请你
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表