剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
What, he thinks he's mature
自己酿啤酒
because he brews his own beer
他就觉得自己成熟了吗 拜托
with tools from his dad's chemistry lab? Please.
你刚认识他时
You thought he was lame
就觉得他很蹩脚对吧 列奥
when you met him, right, Leo?
别担心 不会演变成
Don't worry, it's not gonna be one of those things
那种你说他不好
where you trash him and we end up
结果我们又复合的情况
getting back together.
就像那次你们吵架的时候
You know, like that time when you guys had your fight,
我说你多么不好
I said all that stuff about how you sucked.
而你们现在又复合了 并且痴迷对方
And now you guys are back together and all over each other
-于是变得非常尴尬 -抱歉 我们只是
- and it's just so awkward! - Sorry. We're just...
很幸福 对 你说过了
Happy. Yeah, you've mentioned.
它什么时候空了
Oh, when did this get empty?
娜塔莉 能上四杯啤酒 给贝思吗
Natalie, can we get four more beers... for Beth?
不要自♥制♥微酿啤酒 行吗
No microbrews, okay?
我不想要任何
I don't want anything made
佛蒙特的胡子男做的东西
by a dude with a beard in Vermont.
她想要淡的 量产的
She wants a watery, mass-produced beer
在超级碗球赛中间插播广♥告♥的啤酒
that advertises during the super bowl.
-明白了 -我今天带了钥匙
- Got it. - Oh, and I remembered my keys this time,
所以我不会把自己锁在门外了
So I don't lock myself out.
抱歉我昨晚给你留了无数条留言
Sorry I left you a million messages last night.
-你昨晚在哪里 -我有些事要办
- Where were you? - Uh, I just had to run some errands.
如果你勾搭上谁了 你可以直说
You know, if you're hooking up with someone, you can just say it.
我没那么玻璃心
I'm not that fragile. Just cause I don't know
因为我不知道下次勾搭人是什么时候了
when I'm ever gonna hook up with anyone ever again.
我去给你拿啤酒
I'm gonna go get you those beers.
这周不容易
It's been a rough week.
-对 -我想你现在可以休息一下了吧
- Mm-hmm. - I bet you could use a break right now, huh?
-对 -来一个每天躺在海滩上的
- Yeah. - Like a tropical vacation
热带度假怎么样
where we lie on beach all day?
除开我们浮潜和吃油炸食品的时间外
Except for when we're snorkeling or eating fried food.
也行
I mean, yeah.
太好了 那我们就来吧
Great, let's just do that then.
我在网上找到一个便宜到好笑的价格
I found a ridiculous deal online,
下下个周末
and I'm taking you to Bermuda for the weekend,
-我带你去百慕大 -天呐 你说真的吗
- two weeks from friday. - Oh my god! Are you serious?
天呐
Oh my god!
我知道你真心喜欢她 "爱"她什么的
Okay. Okay, so I know you're really into her and you "love her,"
但我可能要让她做我的妻子了
and all that stuff, but I might need to make this woman my wife.
-我能接受 -太好了
- I am cool with that. - Okay, good.
抱歉 我只是想早点开始工作
Sorry. I'm just trying to get an early start.
洛琦给我们施加了压力
Raquel has been laying on the pressure for us
让我们多报道
to break more stories,
我不想加班
and I want to be done by a reasonable hour,
因为今晚列奥邀请我去他家里的活动
because Leo invited me to this thing with his family tonight.
我想多了解他们 既然我和列奥
I want to get to know them better, now that Leo and I are...
陷入爱河了
In love?
-布伦娜在哪里 -在楼上
- Where's Brenna? - Upstairs.
她刚刚给我发短♥信♥说马上下来
She just texted me she'll be right down.
-她在楼上发短♥信♥给她 -她们复合了吗
- She texted her from upstairs? - Are they back together?
-嗨 -嗨 好想你
- Hi. - Hi. Missed you.
-她想她 -她们隔了厚厚一层楼呢
- She missed her? - They were a whole floor apart.
格里尔 你最近和爸妈聊过吗
So, Greer, have you spoken to your parents lately?
-是他们给你打电♥话♥了吗 -不不不
- Oh, no, did they call you or something? - No no no.
我只是好奇他们也没有单独和你联♥系♥
I just wondered if they'd been in contact with you separately.
妈 这跟我们没关系
Mom, that's... not really our business.
说真的 跟我们有关系
Actually, it is our business.
即使他们知道你待在这里
I mean, even though they know that you're staying here
而且看起来可以接受
and they seem to be okay with it,
我想知道也没有可能的解决办法
I'd like to know that there's some resolution in sight.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
慈善会之后我只和他们联♥系♥过一次
I've only spoken to them once since the benefit.
但我爸爸确实约我放学后一起喝咖啡
But my dad did ask me to meet with him for coffee after school.
我不知道是为了什么 但是
I don't know what about, but...
听起来他在尝试
Well, it sounds like he's trying to open up
打开交流的界限
the lines of communication.
请告诉他随时可以给我打电♥话♥
Please tell him he can call me any time.
对这种家族之间的嫌隙
I don't really feel comfortable
我感到不太舒服
with this big divide between the families.
-听起来像莎士比亚的剧情 -是吧
- That sounds so Shakespearean. - Right?
《朱丽叶和朱丽叶》
"Juliet and juliet."
你们太俗了
You guys are lame.
干得好 继续加油
Good work. Keep it up.
知道了 洛
You got it, Ra...
琦
quel.
早上好
Morning.
-洛琦刚刚轻抚过我 -然后呢
- Raquel just touched me. - And?
加班睡办公室终于有回报了
And sleeping here finally paid off.
还记得那个无聊的
Remember that boring assignment
宾州缺狱警的任务吗
about the prison guard shortage at the state Penn?
已经没那么无聊了
Not so boring anymore.
一个犯人半夜短暂地逃出来了一会
An inmate escaped briefly in the middle of the night,
猜猜谁发表了这条新闻
and guess who broke the story?
现在看看谁才是劳拉
Look who's Laura now.
洛琦说的芭芭拉·沃特斯的故事里的女孩
The girl from Raquel's Barbara Walters story.
以前我是她 但现在不是了
I used to be her, but now I'm not.
但如果我不继续加油 我也可能再次变回她
But I could be again if I don't keep this up.
我为你感到高兴 你最近工作超努力
Well, I'm happy for you. You've been working super hard lately.
谢谢你 你也是 你也在这里和我一起
Thank you. Thanks. You too! I mean, you were right there with me,
通宵加班
working all through the night on...
不对 你并没有
No, you weren't.
我只想说我知道丹尼推送了一个新闻
I just wanted to say that I know it looks bad
看起来不太好
that danny broke a story--
和看起来无关 和意味着什么有关
It's not about how it looks. It's about what it means.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚认识你时 你全身心投入工作
When I met you, you were all about your work,
然后你请了那个假
and then you took that leave.
等你回来之后 你看起来有点不同了
And when you came back, you seemed a little different.
我以为只是发型不同 但其实是你自己
I thought it might just be the haircut, but it's you.
我渐渐感觉你变了
I'm getting the sense that you've changed.
-我没有 -你昨晚几点下班的
- No, I haven't. - How late were you here last night?
昨晚是个例外
Last night was an exception.
我最好的朋友分手了
My best friend's going through this breakup--
看吧 你变得柔情了
See? You got soft.
以前的阿普丽尔就会留在这里
Old April would have been here.
甚至以前的阿普丽尔真的有最好的朋友吗
Did old April even have a best friend?
-有 我认识贝思已经 -这不重要
- Yeah, I've known Beth for-- - Whatever.
以前的你会放她鸽子
You would have blown her off before
留在这里加班来使新领导印象深刻
and worked late to impress your new boss.
听着
Look...
你能把控自己成功与否
You have control over your own success.
什么才是值得的 又有什么才是值得放弃的
What is it worth to you? What's it worth giving up?
相信我 我也曾经历这些艰难的选择
Trust me, I had to make all of those tough calls.
在另一种选择中 我已经嫁入有围栏的家庭了
In another life, I'd be married with a picket fence.
但我从那个围栏走开了 非常自豪
But I walked away from that fence, proudly.
-现在看看我 -我也想要那种成功
- Now, look at me. - I want that kind of success, too.
我能变回以前的阿普丽尔 我保证
I can be old April again. I promise.
我不需要保证
I don't need promises.
-我需要头条 -你会看到它们的
- I need headlines. - You're gonna get them.
你一直在敲键盘呢
You're typing a lot.
你也是啊
So are you.
我知道 自从我发表宾州报道的那分钟起
I know. It's like the minute I broke
我就是台机器了
the seal with the state pen story, I've been a machine.
我猜有一个好的指导非常重要
I guess it really is about having the right mentor.
我非常高兴洛琦和我
I'm really glad Raquel and I are at a place
现在处于一种她能信任我
where she can see me as someone she can trust--
天呐 丹尼 不过是一个报道 冷静
Oh my god, Danny, it was one story. Calm down.
这张椅子其实挺舒服的
This chair is actually pretty comfortable.
你应该赞许她这一点
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表