剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
- Mom, I'm fine. - It will not kill you to miss a day.
别把它搞得很严重
Please don't make this a big deal.
我没有搞得很严重
I'm not making this a big deal.
你的身体在警告你该缓一缓了
Your body is telling you to slow down.
那我就走慢点
So I will move slower.
看吧 没事了
See? All better.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你能拉开胶布看看吗
Can you check the bandage?
我想知道愈合得怎么样了
I want to see how it's healing.
我觉得挺好的
It looks okay, I think.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
那你呢
What about you?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
生病的是你
You're the one who's sick.
但你刚刚看上去吓到了
But you looked pretty freaked out back there.
我到厨房♥的时候 就好像你...
When I walked in the kitchen, it looked like you were...
布伦娜
Oh, Brenna.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
什么时候能告诉妈
When can we tell mom?
快了 我大概今明两天就能
Soon, I should get the results from the test
拿到检测结果
today or tomorrow.
如果预后良好
And if it's a good prognosis,
我相信肯定会的
which I'm sure it will be,
我会先跟她说好消息
I lead with that.
我只是不想太让妈担心
I just don't want to worry mom more than we have to.
妈 阿普丽尔晕倒了
Mom, April fainted.
什么时候 她没事吧
When? Is she all right?
就刚刚 她说她没事
Just now... yeah, no. She says she's fine.
但是 我总感觉出问题了
But, I don't know, something's wrong.
她一直很累 还清减了不少
She's tired all the time. She's lost weight.
脾气也很暴躁
She's been so moody.
她最近工作忙
Well, she's been working a lot lately.
有一天我去她房♥间
Well, the other day, I walked into her room.
看到她在往抽屉里藏什么
And I saw her sticking something in her drawer
好像她不想让我知道
like she was trying to hide it from me.
那你有去翻她的抽屉吗
Did you look in the drawer?
没有 我...
No! I...
我才不偷♥窥♥我女儿的隐私
I don't snoop on my daughters.
这是做妈妈的权利
It's your right as a mother.
尽管去翻她的东西
Just go through all her stuff.
你在她那么大的时候我就做过
I did it when you were her age.
你以前做过
You did?
话说 你那大♥麻♥烟斗不错啊
Nice bong, by the way.
你那时肯定找了很久吧
I bet you always wondered where it went.
混♥蛋♥ 你居然没叫我一起去看灵媒
I can't believe you went to a psychic without me, bitch.
她说了什么
So what did she say?
就那些用在谁身上都可以的
Oh, just a bunch of generic stuff
那些废话 比如...
that applies to everyone, like...
要弥补过往的错误
you need to heal your past.
不过她说我得跟我妹妹谈谈
She did say that I should talk to my sister, though.
所以以防万一 我跟布伦娜谈了会
So I checked in with Brenna just in case.
她怎么样
Yeah, how is she?
她说她没事 但是...
I mean, she says she's fine, but...
但是她不会跟你说实话
But she's not gonna tell you the truth.
我打赌她肯定会告诉我
You know, I bet she'd tell me, though.
因为我们俩是阿普丽尔
I mean, we are the only two members
癌症秘密俱乐唯二的成员
of April's "Secret Cancer Club."
我会召开成员会议的
I'll call a meeting.
占卜师说我应该
The psychic actually said
和我的姐♥妹♥们♥聊聊
I should talk to my "Sisters."
说不定她指的是 我的秘密妹妹呢
What if she meant, like, my secret sister?
你既然能这么问
The fact that you're even asking that question,
就说明你还是好奇的
means you're curious about it.
我只知道她的名字 娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯
All I know is her name... Natalie Ortiz.
而且其实还不如不知道
and I wish I didn't even know that.
你怎么这么怕知道她的事
Why are you so scared to know more about this girl?
说实话 我害怕的不是知道她的事
Honestly, it's not her i'm scared to know more about.
你记得上周你未经我允许
You remember that name you got off a license plate Last week
用驾照查出来的那个名字吗
without my permission?
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯 22BH38吗
Natalie Ortiz, 22BH38?
-你是怎么做到的 -我上的是哈佛
- How do you do that? - Harvard.
我要知道你调查出的关于她的一切
I need to know everything you found out about her.
有意思 有报酬我就帮忙
Intriguing. I'll help for a price.
我没钱
I'm broke.
拜托 我要的不是钱
Please, I don't care about money.
我要的是联名报道
I want an additional reporting bi-credit.
好吧 成交
Fine, deal.
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯是4月12号♥
Natalie Ortiz rented the car
在罗根的一家叫普卫顿的租车行租的车
at Logan on April 12th, Provident Car Rentals.
然后呢
Okay.
没了 但我可以继续调查
That's it, but I'll dig for more
只要你告诉洛琦我们上过床
If you tell Raquel that you and I hooked up once
而且我床上功夫了得
and I was awesome.
不了 虽然条件很诱人
Uh, no, as tempting as that is.
但是接下来我一个人就行了
Really, I think I got it from here.
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯 4.12 普卫顿
你要去哪
Hey, where're you heading?
外面 我要去调查点事
Uh, out. I'm just doing some research.
有时间聊聊吗
You got a second to talk?
当然
S-Sure.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我只是希望我们能坦诚相对
I just want us to be honest with each other.
放下我们心上的包袱
unload whatever baggage that we have.
好吧
Okay.
你还记得占卜师说
So you know when the psychic said
我和母亲的关系有问题吗
that I had mom issues?
记得 简直一派胡言
Yeah, that was crazy.
给跟自己妈妈没点摩擦
I mean, who doesn't have mom issues?
-或是爸爸 -是啊 但是
- Or dad issues? - I know, but...
但我跟我妈的摩擦挺严重的
mine are pretty major.
我之前觉得告诉你有点早 但是
I felt like it was too soon to tell you this before, but...
我母亲正在监狱服刑
My mom's in prison.
-少来了 -说真的
- Shut up. - Seriously.
是吗 这挺逗的
Oh, really? That's funny, actually.
因为我一直想告诉你
Because I've been meaning to tell you
我奶奶是脱衣舞♥女♥
that my grandma's a stripper.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的以为你在开玩笑
I really thought you were joking.
没事 我知道这听起来很可笑
It's fine. I know it sounds ridiculous.
她犯了什么事
What is she in for?
她是会计 她的上司
She was a bookkeeper for this guy
挪用了公♥款♥
who embezzled money.
她也参与其中了 所以被判了一年
She went along with it so she's in for a year.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 抱歉我没有早点告诉你
Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.
你觉得这就算包袱吗
You think that's baggage?
我来告诉你什么是包袱
I'll show you baggage.
难道我们是学校唯一
How are we the only girls at school
知道顶髻很傻的人吗
who realize topknots are lame?
简直是 说难听点 看起来像
It's like... I'm sorry, but you look like
日本相扑选手
a sumo wrestler.
你怎么啦
What's wrong with you?
你不是最爱吐槽顶髻的吗
Topknots are usually your favorite topic.
只是今天早上过得不好
I just had a really sucky morning.
天哪 我也是
Oh my god, me too.
我听了个电台节目
I tuned in to this radio show
刚好听到他们给一个人打完电♥话♥
like right after they called this guy.
说他可以选一个女人
They were like you can send a dozen roses
送出一打玫瑰
to the woman of your choosing.
你猜他选的谁
Guess who he chose.
他女朋友的妈妈
His girlfriend'mom,
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表