剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
借过 抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry sorry.
宝宝真可爱
Cute baby.
波士顿棒球迷们注意了
Attention Boston baseball fans,
如果你今天早晨忘记上推特
if you forgot to check twitter this morning,
也许你会想来参加波士顿儿童医院的
you might want to head on down to Boston Pediatric Hospital's
慈善献血活动 为什么
charity blood drive. Why?
他们刚刚发布了一条推特
Well, they've just tweeted a contest:
前500名献血者可以见到明星主持里奇·米兰达
the first 500 donors get to meet celebrity host Richie Miranda!
艾利克斯 自♥制♥一点
Alexis, control yourself.
波士顿儿童医院
很抱歉 但谁不喜欢里奇·米兰达呢
I'm sorry, but who doesn't love them a little Richie Miranda?
警♥察♥ 或者戒毒医生
Police officers, drug counselors maybe.
这家伙虽然是个全明星球员
I mean, the guy may be an All-Star ballplayer,
波士顿儿童医院
但仍被抓到持有毒品
but he still got busted for drug possession.
如果你还喜欢他 就去那个献血活动吧
If you still love him, go to that blood drive!
或许他会给你签个名呢
Maybe he'll give you an autograph,
但是要快 我听说队伍已经排得很长了
but hurry. I hear there's already a pretty big line.
波士顿邮报记者证
阿普丽尔·卡佛
《波士顿卫报》的马特·弗里兹
Matt Fritz from the "Boston sentinel"--
今天不允许记者进入 先生 这是慈善活动
No press today, sir. This is a charity event.
欢迎参与献血 但请排队
You're welcome to give blood, but you gotta wait your turn.
志愿者
请到这边签名
不好意思 我认识你吗
Excuse me, do I know you?
是啊 我是...
Uh, yeah! I'm...
欧 黑 杰
Oh-hay-j--
来自尼日利亚的欧杰洛
Ojealo's from Nigeria.
好吧
Yeah.
乔治·卡弗医生办公室
阿普丽尔
April.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我记着你好像再也不想跟我说话了
I thought you said that you never wanted to talk to me again.
怎么了 你母亲和妹妹还好吗
What is it? Are your mother and sister okay?
现在你开始关心我的家人了
Oh, so now you care about our family?
我今天很忙
Well, I have a very busy day. I really don't have
没空再处理这些过去的事 所以...
time to rehash things that happened in the past, so...
我需要你带我进入楼下的献血现场
Look, I need your help getting into the blood drive downstairs.
我想采访里奇·米兰达
I'm trying to get an interview with Richie Miranda.
他出戒毒所后 从没接受过媒体采访
He hasn't spoken to the press since he got out of rehab.
所以你终于成为一个记者了
Wow, so you've finally become a reporter, huh?
还没有 仍在入门阶段
Not yet. Still entry level,
但如果我能搞定这次采访
but if I get this interview,
老板可能终于会记住我的名字
my boss might finally learn my name.
我只需要你帮我通过保安那关 剩下的我自己来
All I need is your help getting past security. I'll do the rest.
卡弗医生 302房♥的病人准备好了
Dr. Carver, your patient is ready in 302.
有病人在等我 所以...
Well, I have a patient waiting, so...
好吧 我就知道
Right. Should've known.
爸爸总说 乔治叔叔唯一在乎的人
Dad always said the only people
就是他的病人
Uncle George cares about are his patients.
等等 阿普丽尔
April, wait.
...你们能来 一会儿见
...for coming. I'll get you in a minute.
-伙计 好样的 -一会儿见 我保证
- Man, you're the man, baby! - I'll get you in a minute, I promise.
还好吗 很高兴见到你们 谢谢大家
How are you doing? Good to see you guys. Thanks for coming.
你怎么样 老兄 很高兴见到你
How are you doing, dude? Good to see you.
你怎么样 伙计
How are you doing, my man?
你还好吧 看来他们说的是真的
How are you doing? Guess it's true what they say,
波士顿愿意为他们的球队流血
Boston really does bleed for their team.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你今天来献血
Thanks for giving blood today.
我一定要见见我最喜欢的棒球运动员
I just had to meet my favorite baseball player.
我都不知道我为什么会来
I don't even know why I'm here.
我讨厌血和针头 抱歉
I hate blood and needles. I'm sorry.
如果献血活动有更多像你这么漂亮的女孩
If there were more girls who look like you at blood drives,
我会一直在胳膊上插着针(献血)的
I'd have a needle in my arm all the time.
或许不该拿这个开玩笑
Probably shouldn't joke about that.
没关系 我一点也不信他们说的
Whatever. I don't believe any of the stuff people are saying.
是吗 那很好
Yeah? Good.
你可能只是
I mean you probably just
帮球队里的其他人背黑锅罢了
took the fall for someone else on the team.
但如果真的是你
But if it was you,
我也不会妄下论断 我们都会犯错
I wouldn't judge. We all make mistakes.
你还是我最喜欢的球员
You'd still be my favorite.
说真的 你可以告诉我
Seriously, you can tell me.
你是做什么的 记者吗
What are you, a reporter?
不是
No!
你是的 对吧
You are, aren't you?
不
No.
-等等 别 等等 -保安
- Wait, no wait. - Hey, security, hey!
-等等 -我说了不允许媒体进入
- Wait! - I told you no press!
麻烦你把她请出去
Can we get her out of here please?
我真的受不了鲜血
I really do have a thing about blood.
第一季 第一集
追寻人生
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你晕倒了 我在测你的脉搏
You fainted. I was checking your vitals.
整家医院难道没其他医生能做这事了吗
There's no one else in this entire hospital who could do that?
放松 我检查好了
Relax, I'm done.
抱歉 没看到你在
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here.
你不可能大庭广众之下抛下一位
You can't really leave a girl who bleeds all over you
血流了你一身的妹子吧
in front of a crowd of people.
我又红遍网络了
I'd end up all over the Internet... again.
总之 我看到你现在没事了
Anyway, now that I see you're okay:
祝早日康复
Peace.
其实我有事 我要死了
I'm not, actually! I'm dying
唯一拯救方法就是采访你
and the only cure is an interview with you.
你知道吗 你们记者都很丧心病狂呀
You reporters are crazy, you know that?
首先你不断向我抛媚眼
First you bat your eyelashes at me,
然后你又对那个想要帮你的可怜医生那样
then you're in here being a real you-know-what
你知道我是说怎样
to some poor doctor who's just trying to help.
那是我叔叔
That's my uncle.
你跟你家里人都这么说话的吗
You talk that way to everyone in your family?
不是 就是他...
No, it's just he--
自从我爸去世后这是我第一次见到他
that's the first time I've seen him since my dad died
他甚至都没来参加我爸葬礼
and he didn't even bother to come to the funeral.
-我很遗憾 -什么 为我爸感到遗憾吗
- I'm sorry. - What, about my dad?
没事 我继承了一大笔钱 所以...
It's okay. I got a lot of money out of it, so...
抱歉 我真的处理不来这种感情事宜
Sorry, I get really awkward with emotional stuff
我开了不恰当的玩笑
and make inappropriate jokes.
其实这是遗传了我爸
I got that from my dad actually.
他也从不把任何事当真
He never took anything seriously either.
我爸也是
Neither did mine.
他上周刚去世
He just... passed away last week.
没人真正关注这件事
No one really cares about that story
因为那时有其他轰动的丑闻爆料出来
when there's this other whole scandal going on.
-那一定很难受 -没事
- That must be hard. - It's cool.
他的摩托车是我的了
I got his motorcycle.
不问关于吸毒的问题 可以吗
No questions about drugs, okay?
好的
Yeah, okay.
第一个问题
First question--
你最不会嗤之以鼻的是什么事情
What was the last thing you put up your nose?
比尔 关于竞选财政改革我们谈到哪了
Bill, where are we with the campaign finance reform piece?
拿到锡耶纳的消息了吗
We get a quote from Siena?
他们的办公室会再联♥系♥我的
Their office is getting back to me.
所以没有喽
So no.
我还不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name,
我猜你只是个实习生吧
so I assume you're one of our floaters.
多谢你把细菌传播给了这里所有的
Thank you for exposing the entire senior staff
-高级职员 -我只是过敏
- to your germs. - It's allergies.
现在
And now
我想说下 我简直难以置信
may I take a moment to express my utter disbelief
我们获过奖的体育专栏记者马克
that Mark, my award-winning sportswriter,
居然没采访到里奇·米兰达
has not gotten us Richie Miiranda.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表