剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
《追寻人生》前情提要
Previously on "Chasing life..."
请不要打断我的治疗
Please don't interrupt my session.
既然我们合租了这个办公室 我也需要一点尊重
If we're gonna share this office, I need some respect too.
她疯了吗 她出什么事了
Is she crazy?! What's wrong with her?
我在吃处方药
I take prescription drugs
治疗焦虑和抑郁的
For anxiety and depression.
我想试试不吃药
I wanted to see what were to happen
会怎么样
if I were to go off of them.
我挖到了里奇·米兰达的新闻
I'm getting the scoop on Richie Miranda.
他的合同到期了 听说要转会
His contract's up soon. I'm hearing trade rumors.
里奇藏在贵宾区里
Richie's hiding in the V.I.P. area.
你还有这些吗
You have some more of that stuff?
别搞得好像我假正直
Don't act like I'm uptight if I'm not cool
如果我不爽我的男朋友
with my boyfriend
往脑子里吸毒品
snorting drugs into his brain!
如果我们不是都病了 我们还会想在一起吗
If we weren't both sick, would we still even want to together?!
我昨晚去了俱乐部
So I went to this club last night
采访里奇·米兰 他又复吸了
to interview Richie Miranda. He's doing drugs again.
这就是你选择的工作
This is the job you signed up for.
这可能会毁掉他的人生
This could really screw up his life.
米兰达最近一次药物测试显示正常
And his last drug test had come in clean,
波士顿邮报宣称里奇·米兰达复吸
但根据波士顿邮报的最新报道
but given this new allegation by the "Boston Post,"
他将会再次接受测试
he will be tested again.
-制♥造♥新闻的感觉怎么样 -感觉...
- How's it feel to make news? - It feels...
太他妈爽了 就是这样
Fricking great! That's how.
今天喝啥 约翰 老样子吗
How's it going today, John? The usual?
给
Here you go.
-一杯拿铁 谢谢 -马上来
- Latte, please. - Coming right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿普丽尔·卡佛
"April Carver."
-要确认身份吗 -你就是那位在邮报上
- Do you need I.D.? - You're the April Carver
发报道的阿普丽尔·卡佛吗
that writes for the "Post", huh?
我真没想到
Yeah, wow, I didn't think
人们看报纸的时候
people paid attention to names
还会注意作者
of writers in newspapers.
谢谢你对我的赞赏
Thank you so much for saying something.
就是你想要整垮里奇·米兰达
You're the one trying to bring down my man Richie Miranda.
要是他药检没过 他就要被禁赛了
If he fails that drug test, he's gonna get suspended.
真太谢谢您了啊
Thanks for nothing.
-你说什么 -其实
- Excuse me? - Fact is,
要是他真吸毒 那他就确实不该打球了
The guy shouldn't be playing ball if he's a coke head.
没有里奇也就说明红袜队进不了棒球联赛
Well, no Richie means no world series for the Sox.
知道这意味着什么吗 你没咖啡喝
You know what that means? No coffee.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不卖♥♥给我咖啡
You are refusing to serve me
因为我写的新闻报出了真♥相♥吗
because I wrote an article reporting the truth?
-我不卖♥♥给叛徒 -这太荒唐了
- I don't serve traitors. - This is ridiculous.
-我要投诉 -那是显然的事
- I'm filing a complaint. - Of course you are,
因为你就爱告密
'cause you're a nark.
下一位
Next.
老样子
Regular.
我好嫉妒你能被认出来是记者
I am so jealous you got recognized as a journalist.
真的 你知道这年头想红有多难吗
Seriously, do you know how hard that is these days?
除非你也搞一场维基泄密
Unless you started wikileaks...
我完全能理解为什么那人要逃了
Yeah, well, I can see why that guy went into exile.
被迫♥害♥很难受
Persecution sucks.
报道产生负面影响了
Backlash from the article?
要是我就不加那奶精了
Oh, I'd stay away from that fake creamer.
那玩意儿听说能...
That stuff is supposed to like...
致癌吗 我反正已经得了
Cause cancer? Yeah, already had that.
你不后悔写了那篇报道吧
You're not regretting writing the article, are you?
才不会 我只是做好我本职工作
No way. I mean, I was doing my job.
我内心也会为里奇被禁赛而感到内疚
And, yeah, part of me feels bad that Richie might get suspended,
但他确实吸毒了
but he did do coke.
要是我不报道出来 我才会后悔
And I would've regretted not writing it way more.
很好 过一会一定要牢记这一点
Well, good, just remember that in about five seconds.
波士顿圣母报记者
"Boston4eva" writes,
比尔·巴克纳和阿普丽尔·卡佛
Bill Buckner and April Carver,
你们俩位能让我觉得
two people in this town that make me think
塞勒姆审巫案也不是什么坏事
the Salem Witch Trials weren't such a bad idea.
我挺喜欢他在报道中
I really like how he weaved in
穿插点当地历史 挺不错的
a little bit of local history, and that's nice.
-比尔·巴克纳是谁 -不是吧
- Who's Bill Buckner? - No, you didn't.
既然你不知道是谁
And for not knowing that,
那我就要给这条评论点个赞了
I'm gonna go ahead and like this comment.
点吧 反正你打赌输了
You do that. And since you lost the bet,
你就会有大把时间
you will have plenty more time
在排队给我买♥♥玉米卷的时候
to surf blogs and facebook pages while you're waiting
刷博客和脸书了
in line to get me tacos.
你头发染成紫色看起来像
Yeah, you kind of looked like a "My Little Pony"
-"彩虹小马" -我就想要这效果
- with the purple hair. - That's what I was going for.
你现在怎么样
So how are you feeling?
简直好到爆了
Oh, like a million times better.
谢天谢地
And thank God
你和基兰阻止我去纹纹身了
you and Kieran stopped me from getting a tattoo.
真不知道当时我脑子是怎么想的
I have no idea what I was thinking.
那你现在还在继续吃药了吗
Are you like back on your meds now?
-还是... -没吃 我没事
- Or... - No, but I'm fine.
我觉得只是
I think it was just a reaction
突然停药产生的副作用吧
to going off of them all of a sudden, you know?
所以你就再也不吃那些药了吗
So you're not taking them at all anymore?
不知道 看我自己情况吧
I don't know. I'll see how I feel.
你觉得你♥爸♥妈会发现吗
Do you think your parents will notice?
他俩不是打高尔夫就是参加晚宴
Between golf games and dinner parties,
我深表怀疑
I highly doubt it.
送你个礼物
I have a present for you.
-什么 -我觉得你会喜欢的
- What? - I think you're gonna love it.
就是你在佛罗里达那家免税店看到的那款
It's the same one you saw at that duty-free store in Florida,
当时我得使劲拽你才肯离开视线的那款
the one I had to like drag you away from.
这款得要300美元呢
The one that cost like $300.
那又怎样
Who cares?
你喜欢的吧
You like it, right?
当然 我爱死了
Yeah. Yeah, I love it.
真的吗
You sure?
告诉你个秘密 我一直刷官网
Full disclosure, I've been stalking it online
看看它什么时候打折呢
to see if it ever went on sale.
-没打折 -我知道
- It didn't. - I know.
这儿太棒了
This place is amazing.
最棒的是
Oh, and the best part
我在门口报我名字的时候
was that when I gave my name at the door,
没一个人认出我是谁
not a single person seemed to recognize it.
我觉得这儿没人认识你
Yeah, I think you're safe here.
我估计这儿都没人知道里奇·米兰达
I doubt anyone even knows who Richie Miranda is.
全是女孩和基佬
It's all girls and gays.
这是你们老板的新设计吗
Is this your boss's new line?
其实这是我们老板的脏衣服
Actually, this is my boss's dirty laundry.
我是J杰克琳的私人助理
I'm Jaclyn's personal assistant.
不仅要考虑她的用餐
So I handle feeding her,
还要帮她干洗衣服 替她遛狗
managing her dry cleaning, walking her dog,
完全不像她的首席助理
unlike her first assistant.
那她首席助理干什么
What's her first assistant do?
拍自♥拍♥发给她男朋友
Send selfies to her boyfriend.
她能得到这份工作就因为她说
She only got this job because she claims
她是王薇薇的侄女
to be Vera Wang's niece.
首席助理会负责为买♥♥家举办
The first assistant gets to put together this preview party
新款服装预览派对
that we're hosting for some buyers.
她揽下所有有趣的活
And she gets to do all the fun stuff.
而我则要单独负责派对食物
While my sole responsibility is taking care of the food.
你最近干嘛了
So what's new with you?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表