剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
a few pretty intense, verbal jousting matches.
让我想到了2011年的感恩节
Thanksgiving 2011 comes to mind,
鸡飞狗跳
turkey feathers flew.
当时争论的话题是什么
What was the topic of debate?
我不觉得...
You know, I don't think that the--
打扰一下
Excuse me?
列奥
Leo...
不 阿普丽尔 借过借过
Oh, no. April. Excuse me.
请后退一下
Can you move back, please?
-借过一下 -贝思
- Excuse me. - Beth!
我的天呐 阿普丽尔
Oh, my God, April!
我听到一阵骚乱 我以为你出事了
I heard this commotion and I thought something happened to you.
不不 我没事 是列奥
No, no, I'm fine, it's Leo.
他好像是中风了还是怎样
He had like, a stroke or something.
我不知道是什么 但是我要...
I don't know what it was, but I need to--
各位
Please, everybody.
一切安好
Everything is fine.
请后退
Stand back.
给他们一点空间
Give them room.
-妈 我没事 -不 你有事
- Mom, I'm fine. - No, you're not.
我们现在就带你去医院
We are taking you to the hospital now.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
在辩论之前我们不能离开 听着...
We can't leave before the debate. Listen...
不不 我不需要
No, look-- please, I don't need--
我能自己走 好吧
I can walk on my own, all right.
我敢说这是我去过的
I'd say it's probably one of the most beautiful countries
最美丽的国度之一
I've ever been to.
我没认识几个去过
Well, I don't meet very many people
尼加拉瓜的人
who have been to Nicaragua.
你俩或许有许多相似的地方
You two probably actually have a lot of overlap.
你很少能碰到
You won't meet many people
比乔治去过地方更多的人
more well-traveled than George.
你在那里的时候玩了飞索吗
Did you zip-line while you were there?
不不 没有
Oh, no, no, no.
你在孟巴丘火山上徒步了吗
But did you hike Mombacho Volcano?
我和我父亲一起去的
My dad and I did.
布伦娜的父亲和我一起去的
Well, Brenna's dad and I did.
我们八月要去危地马拉
We're doing Guatemala in August.
或许你能和我们一起去 布伦娜
Maybe you can come with us, Bren.
布伦娜和我很少去那种
Brenna and I don't really do places
主要风景线是穷♥人♥的地方
where the main tourist attraction is poor people.
我不知道
I don't know, I...
我觉得它的意义不止这些
I think there's a lot more to it than that.
我觉得 能去看一看不同的文化
I think it would be cool to see
感觉会不错
such a different culture.
看呀 或许布伦娜
Well, look at that. Maybe Brenna's got
有了卡弗家流浪癖
the Carver wanderlust.
我的天啊
Oh, God help me.
我来收拾
I'm gonna clean up.
谢谢你 福德
Thank you, Ford.
-我也来帮忙 -我搞得定
- I can help, too. - I got it.
我知道什么东西放在哪里
I know where everything goes.
作为一个亲身经历
As someone who knows firsthand the value
了解公立学校教育价值的人
of a public school education.
如果我当选了州长 我会把这件事当做第一要义
I will make it my priority when I am elected governor.
亨德利先生 你有两分钟
Mr. Hendrie, two minutes.
谢谢 我的对手没有使用
Thank you. My opponent didn't use
杰出人才这个词来描述我
the word elitist in describing me,
尽管这是显而易见的
although it was clearly implied.
对于这个 我想说 我坚信
And to that I say, I strongly believe
所有孩子
that all children...
所有的孩子
all children...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在对我来说 只有一个孩子最重要
There's only one child that matters to me now.
我现在就要到他身边去
And I need to be there for him, right now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不能永远都躲着我 桑娅
You can't hide from me forever, Sanya.
我们总是要谈谈的
We're gonna have to talk at some point.
你和列奥·亨德利关系好吗
Were you and Leo Hendrie close?
不 我认识列奥 但是...
No. I've met Leo, but...
我不是因为这个难过
that's not why I'm upset.
我最好的朋友也病了
My best friend is sick, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
她得了白血病
It's leukemia.
在她生病之前
And you know, before she got sick,
如果我在来电显示看到她 我会兴奋
when I'd see her name on caller ID, I'd be excited.
我会想 我们要去哪个酒吧
You know, I'd be like what bar are we hitting?
或者那个她喜欢的男人怎样了
Or what happened with that guy that she was crashing on?
但是现在我一看见
And now I see it, and...
我就...
I'm--
我就会想 天啊 有出什么事了
I just think like, oh, God, what's wrong now? You know?
我就... 总是担惊受怕着
I'm just-- I'm scared all of the time.
而且我什么都不能跟她说
And of course, I mean, I can't tell her any of that.
因为我只希望她能好起来
'cause I just-- I just want her to get better.
而且她本来应该这周开始化疗
And she's supposed to start chemo this week.
我都不知道如果失去了她我会怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
但是 不管谁写的那本书
But, you know, whoever wrote that book
《做你自己的闺蜜》
"Be your own best friend,"
他们说得有道理
they had a point.
阿普里尔
April, Hey.
他没有接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
也该来了
About time.
你不是检验师
Oh, you're not the radiologist.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
很有名
Popular.
我那胡言乱语的小视频
A video of my little gibberish episode
成了推特热门 关键词 死神的脚步
is trending on Twitter, hashtag death's doorstep.
很有意思
So that's a lot of fun.
列奥
Leo...
拜托你做手术吧
Please have the surgery.
又来了
And here we go.
抱歉 但是你那一整套
I'm sorry, but your whole argument
不做手术人生更美好的说辞
about how life is better without it,
过了今晚还怎么能成立
how is that true after tonight?
它已经站不住脚了
It doesn't hold up.
这关你什么事
How is this your business?
因为我是你的朋友
Because I'm your friend
而且我们睡了
and we slept together.
就因为我们搞上了
Oh, so because we hooked up,
你就有发言权了
you get a vote?
我早在认识你之前就做了决定
I made this decision long before you.
很抱歉 不过说实话 我的人生里不需要你
And I'm sorry, but honestly, I don't need you in my life
如果你想要让我重新考虑这事的话
If you're on a mission to make me rethink that.
好吧
Fine.
但是如果你不去做手术
But if you're not gonna have the operation,
那就这样了
then this is it.
我不能再见你
I can't see you again.
因为我要为我的人生抗争
Because I'm about to go fight for my life,
我不能跟一个有机会抗争
and I can't be around someone who has a chance to do that
却不愿意试一下的人待在一起
and won't even try.
但现在 是谁在追谁啊
And yet, who's chasing who right now?
列奥 再见
Goodbye, Leo.
祝你愉快地活着
Have a nice life.
而我会愉快地死去
And I'll have a nice death.
看看是谁早来了啊
well, look who's fashionably early.
我是来看一个朋友的
I was visiting a friend.
刚好你来了 我带你看看
Well, while I have you, can I give you a preview
你接下来一周会待的地方吧
of where you'll be spending the next month?
你有空吗
You got a minute?
当然
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表