剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
《追寻人生》前情提要
Previously on "Chasing life"...
我刚和一屋子的记者
I just told a room full of reporters
说我脑子里长了瘤子 而你却把这说成是你的事
that I had a brain tumor and you're making this about you.
你为什么要告诉我 我可以爆出这条新闻
Why would you tell me I could break that story
如果你从没打算要给我这个故事
if you were never planning to give it to me?
-我是格里尔 -她是同性恋
- Hey, I'm Greer. - She's gay.
感觉她很喜欢你
It seems like she's into you.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
-我得了白血病 妈 -什么
- I have leukemia, Mom. - What?
-我会做决定的 -等等 非常抱歉
- I need to figure it out! - Wait a second! I'm sorry,
但作为你的母亲 我不能
but as your mother I can't --
我要出去一下
I have to get out of here.
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯是谁
Who is Natalie Ortiz?
-她是我妹妹 对吧 -是的
- She's my sister, isn't she? - Yes.
所以说 我爸爸出轨了
So my dad cheated on my mom.
11-41 请回话
11-41, copy.
知道此人姓名吗
Do we have a name on this one?
阿特尔伯勒救护车两分钟就到
Attleboro E.M.T.'s two minutes out.
你叫什么
What is your name?
阿普丽尔·卡佛
April Carver.
昨天
你是在看我睡觉吗
Were you watching me sleep?
没有
No.
那就...
That would be...
很可怕
Creepy?
或者说浪漫
Or romantic.
我是个看积极方面的人
I'm a "glass half-full" kind of guy.
你一定很不想回家
You must be dreading going home.
为什么呢
Why?
就因为我昨晚发现
Because I found out last night about
我爸二十年前出过轨 而且还有了私生女吗
my dad's two-decade-old affair that produced a love child?
也许现在真♥相♥大白
You know, maybe... it'll bring
你们一家会比从前更亲密
your family closer together now that the truth is out.
要我给你做早餐吗
Can I whip you up some breakfast?
我的烟熏鲑鱼可是人间美味
I make a mean smoked salmon benedict.
真喜欢你总想要喂饱我
I love that you always want to feed me.
我是意大利人
I'm Italian.
我现在不饿
I'm not really hungry right now.
我明白 你压力很大
I get it, you're stressed.
在我们下次约会前撑着点
Just hang in there until our date later.
为给你准备了一份惊喜
I have a surprise planned.
搞什么 美女
Hey, what's the deal, woman?
我的吻呢
Where's my kiss?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
追寻人生
第一季 第六集
阿普丽尔
April?
你回来了 谢天谢地
You're home. Oh, thank God.
妈 别告诉我你一晚上都在等我
Mom, please tell me you weren't waiting up.
我发短♥信♥说了会睡在多米尼克家
I texted I was staying at Dominic's.
我知道 亲爱的
I know. I know, honey.
我
I'm--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
为我昨晚的反应 我太过分了
for the way I acted last night. I was out of line.
不 没事 对于女儿
No, it's okay. There's no right way
患上癌症的消息没什么正确的应对方式
to react to the news that your daughter has cancer.
惊慌失措肯定
Well, I'm pretty sure panicking
毫无用处
didn't help anything.
我知道我得开始治疗
I know I have to start treatment.
今天晚点我约了去看乔治
I made an appointment to see George later today
商量治疗方案
to figure out a plan.
真的吗 阿普丽尔
You did. Oh, April--
这太好了
Oh, that's such good news.
你看 会没事的
See? This is gonna be okay.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
没事 我没事
Fine, I'm fine.
阿普丽尔
April...
这么久以来都是你支持着我
You've spent so much time being there for me.
这次请让我陪伴你
Please just let me be here for you.
这是我的责任
It's my job.
我不知道
I don't know.
我很 害怕
I'm... scared...
不知所措
and... overwhelmed.
我...
And I just...
我不想死 妈妈
I don't wanna die, Mom.
亲爱的
Oh honey.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不会死的
That is not gonna happen.
我们会一起撑过去的
We're gonna figure this out together.
我今天和你一起去见乔治行吗
Would it be okay if I went to see george with you today?
好
Yeah, sure.
现在你把秘密都说出来了 应该轻松些了
Well, it has to be easier now that the cat's out of the bag.
保守这样的秘密真的压力很大
Keeping that secret was really stressful.
我知道 但是
No, I know, but...
看着他们昨晚的反应
watching their reactions last night
压力也很大
was really stressful, too.
差点比我得知
I mean, it's almost worse
自己得癌症了还要糟
than finding out I had cancer.
现在我要处理自己的焦虑
Now I have to deal with my anxiety
还有别人的感受
and everyone else's feelings.
至少你不用担心我的感受
Well, at least you don't have to worry about my feelings.
我没什么感受
I don't have any.
没有你我该怎么办啊
What would I do without you?
你会变成行尸走肉
You'd be an empty shell.
徒具悲伤干瘪的一身皮囊
A sad, shriveled up husk of a person.
我真会的 我发誓
I would, I swear.
你工作找得怎么样了
So how's the job search going?
事实上 我有消息要跟你说
Oh, actually, I have news.
正如你所知 我的目标是
As you know, it's my goal to find
找到我爱的事然后以此为事业
something that I love that could become a career.
贝思 我不会让你去做性工作者的
Beth, I'm not letting you become a sex worker.
闭嘴 说真的
Shut up. Seriously,
跟布伦娜看过《红粉佳人》
seeing "Pretty In Pink" with Brenna
彻底激励了我
totally inspired me.
你不记得了吗 她怎么给自己做衣服
Don't you remember? You know, how she made her own clothes,
然后最终给自己做了...
and then in the end she made her...
-粉色舞会礼服 -粉色舞会礼服
- The pink prom dress. - the pink prom dress, yeah.
我也为你做了件衣服
I made you something.
真的吗
Really?
打开吧
Open it.
打开看看
Just open it.
这也...太...
Wha-- this is... so...
-独特了 -快穿上试试
- unique. - Just try it on.
相信我 快穿上试试
Trust me, just try it on.
要穿吗
Yeah?
这...
It's, uh...
这太糟了
It's awful.
刚开始嘛
It's a start.
我应该用些测量工具才对
Maybe I should have used some kind of measuring device.
这是我参加的最棒的成年礼
It was the best bar mitzvah I have ever crashed.
轻而易举
Like, hands down.
你下次一定得跟我一起去
You'll have to come with me next time.
犹太教祭司
你在勾搭那个拉比吗
Are you grinding on that rabbi?
两位 阿普丽尔怎么样了
Hi, guys. How's April doing?
还好
Okay.
等等 阿普丽尔怎么了
Wait, what's wrong with April?
晚点再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
如果你想要忘掉那些沉重的事
Well, if you wanna take your mind off all that heavy stuff,
我明天要开个派对
I'm having a party tomorrow.
我父母出城了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表