剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我只能说和一个完美主义者上♥床♥
Let's just say there's an upside
还是有点好处的
to sleeping with a perfectionist.
但是 不...
But, no...
有很多坏处
There are a lot of downsides--
比如实际上他闻上去像是康普茶一样
Like the fact that he smells like kombucha,
一种有着悠久历史的民间传统酸性饮料
而且我上厕所得用面纸
and I'll always have to use tissues
而不是厕纸
instead of toilet paper in that bathroom.
这种人常常忘买♥♥厕纸
Those guys are always running out of toilet paper.
怎么了
What's going on?
昨晚水管爆了
Pipe burst last night,
办公室都被淹了
bullpen is flooded.
所幸我的办公室躲过了一劫
Luckily my office escaped the mess.
那房♥间比其他地方的地势高一点
It's a little higher up than everyone else's.
我不觉得
Hm, I don't think so.
各位...
Everyone...
晚上六点整在汉森宴会厅前集♥合♥
Meet in front of the Hansen ballroom
前去开会
at 6:00 p.m. sharp for the conference.
你们签到找...
You'll sign in with...
安妮 我们的俱乐部秘书
Annie, our club secretary.
等会的专题演讲准备得怎么样了
How's the keynote address coming,
奥斯托洛夫斯基先生
Mr. Ostrowsky?
在我竞选班长的时候
When I was running for class president,
对着镜子练习演讲
it really helped to rehearse my speech
对我很有帮助
in front of the mirror.
显然对你很有用
Well, clearly it worked for you,
班长大人
Ms. President.
很好的建议
Good-- good advice.
安妮说她晚点再给我们签到
Okay, Annie said she'll sign us in later.
我们去打辆车
Let's get a cab.
你真的觉得奥斯托洛夫斯基先生
You really think Mr. Ostrowsky's
不会注意到吗
not going to notice?
他根本没法当着二十名学生的面
He can barely speak in front of 20 students
做环境科学的演讲
in environmental science,
今晚他会搞得一团乱的
he's gonna be a mess tonight.
准备好了吗
You ready?
加入我们吧
Join the party.
阿普丽尔...
Oh, April...
不能带植物或者花到癌症患者的病房♥里来
There's no plants or flowers in the cancer ward,
因为细菌能破坏病人的免疫系统
'cause the bacteria can mess with the patient's immune systems.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I had no idea.
我避免到有植物的地方去
I'm way past the point where some plant will do me in.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
很好 就要死了 不过现在很好
Good. I'm dying a little, but good.
-抱歉 那样做不对 -不 我就是这样
- I'm sorry, that wasn't the right thing-- - No no, it's me.
直言不讳是我的应对机制
Being blunt is just my coping mechanism.
外面天气不错 对吗
So it's a beautiful day out, huh?
我真希望有人能告诉我住院以后
I wish people had told me how much I was gonna miss
会多么地想念以前的生活
being outside before I checked in.
像是被困在这里 呼吸着医院的空气
It's like you're trapped indoors, breathing this hospital air.
再也感受不到微风...
Never feeling the wind or...
闻不到雨的味道等等
smelling the rain or anything.
挺伤感的
It's just sad.
我应该常出门的
I should have gotten out more first.
有人想吃奶酪卷吗
Cannolis, anyone?
当然了
Oh, hell yeah.
真好吃
Mmm, god.
能保证在我葬礼上提供这美味吗
Will you please make sure they serve these at my funeral?
还是算了 如果我不能在那里享用的话
Actually, don't. If I can't be there to enjoy this,
大家也别想吃到
I need everyone else to suffer.
你可真是无私啊
Oh, you've always been so selfless.
兄弟 那可是我的葬礼
Hey, man, it's my funeral.
不能出席自己的葬礼
Doesn't it suck
是不是很糟糕
that you can't go to your own funeral?
实际是为你而举办的派对
I mean, it's basically a party in your honor
但你不能去
and you don't even get to go.
都不能自己挑选音乐
I mean, you don't even get to pick the playlist.
对了 说一句 一定要让他们放
Oh, F.Y.I. Guys, please make sure they play
丹尼尔·波特的《糟糕的一天》
Daniel Powter's "Bad day".
还真是歌♥名的意思呢 杰克逊
Way to be literal, Jackson.
我该回办公室了
Well, I should head back to the office.
一会儿想出去玩吗 阿普丽尔
Hey, you wanna hang out later, April?
列奥和我准备了点好玩的
Leo and I have some fun stuff planned.
真过分
Rude.
抱歉啦
Sorry.
我不能翘班 不过谢谢
Um, I can't really skip work, but thanks.
下回见 杰克逊
I'll see you later, Jackson.
或许能吧
Mmm... maybe.
如果我没因为致命的植物感染先死的话
If I haven't died from a fatal plant infection first.
-伙计 -抱歉
- Dude. - Sorry.
应对机制
Coping mechanism.
那篇无聊的报道怎么样了
How's the boring article coming?
什么
What?
抱歉 吸尘器声音太大了
Sorry, I can't hear you
我听不见你说什么
over the soul-sucking sounds of vacuums.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》永远不会出现这种情况
This would never happen at "The New York Times."
那篇无聊的报道怎么样了
So how's the boring article coming?
说到吸尘器的噪音...
Speaking of soul-sucking...
我在这干什么啊
What am I doing here?
1910年吗 我知道
1910? I know.
就是这样 请稍等
Yeah, exactly. Excuse me.
我在打电♥话♥呢
I'm on the phone.
我不舒服 要请假
I'm sick, I'm leaving.
我觉得你挺精神的
You look healthy to me.
并没有 而且我有很多天的病假可以请
Well, I'm not. And I have a ton of sick days I haven't used yet.
所以我现在要请一天病假
So I'm going to take one of them right now.
慢慢享受你干燥的办公室吧
Enjoy your dry office.
你还真是了不起
You are such a badass.
我从没请过病假
I've never taken a sick day in my life.
作为一个几乎每天都请病假的人
Well, as someone who basically takes a sick day every day,
我深表同感 很解脱对吧
I'm used to this feeling. It's liberating, right?
你也就只有今天悠闲了
And it's also one of your last days of freedom.
我们干点什么好
So what should we do?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
列奥吗
Hey, Leo?
你在哪
Where are you?
梅格说你准备了好玩的
Meg said you had some fun stuff planned.
这地址没错吗
This is the right address?
肯定没错
I'm sure it is.
欢迎光临天鹅绒大厅
Welcome to The Velvet Lounge.
请坐 尽情享受奢华的装潢
Take a seat, absorb the deluxe decor.
我觉得我们还是不要待在这儿了
Oh, I don't think we'll be staying.
三思啊 癌症战友
Think again, cancer friend,
因为好戏即将上演
because something really awesome is about to happen.
明迪 能给我朋友来几杯酒吗
Uh, Mindy, can we get another round of wings for my friends here?
谢谢
Thank you.
列奥·亨德利在脱衣舞俱乐部用餐
Of course Leo Hendrie eats lunch at strip clubs
还和脱衣舞娘特别熟真正常
and is on a first-name basis with the strippers.
实际上 阿普丽尔
Actually, April,
你跟其中一位也很熟
you're on a first-name basis with one of 'em.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
现在 天鹅绒大厅给您带来
And now, The Velvet Lounge presents
脱衣舞娘梅格的处♥女♥秀
first-time dancer Meg.
我就说有好戏可以看吧
I told you something really awesome was about to happen.
来吧 妹子 跳起来
Come on, you got it, girl!
你在犹豫什么
What are you waiting for?
她什么时候脱♥光♥光
When's she gonna get naked?
加油 梅格
Go, Meg! Woo! Yeah!
加油 梅格
Go, Meg!
快看 想要的话
Here you go, if you want this, but now,
你得靠自己赚
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表