剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我只是... 不能
I just... I can't.
我不想成为你交往的一个人
I don't want to be one of the people that you're seeing,
我想成为你的那一半
I want to be the person.
或许她对你同时交往很多人
And maybe she's cool with you dating
没有意见
a bunch of people at once, you know.
但是...
But...
发生什么事了
What's going on here?
你来得正好
You're just in time,
布伦娜正要告诉我她想跟我们两人哪一个在一起
Brenna was about to tell me which one of us she wants to be with.
格里尔从没让我选
Greer's never asked me to pick.
我真的很喜欢你
I mean, I really like you,
但我觉得如果不是认真的话 我坚持不下去了
but I don't think I can keep doing this unless it's for real.
对不起
I'm sorry.
三
Three,
二
two,
一
one.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看到了吗
See?
我跟你说过 你光头依旧还会很美
What'd I tell you,I knew you'd still be gorgeous bald.
看呐
Look at that.
这...
How...
不是很糟 对吧
I mean, it's not... horrible, right?
对 现在你知道了
Right. Now you know.
我们会帮你渡过难关的
See, we are gonna get you through this.
-晚安 -不 不 等等
- Goodnight. - No, no, hang on.
-怎么了 -我给你的礼物
- What? - My gift for you.
我给你加了点东西
And I added a little extra something
帮你应付恶心感
to help you with the nausea.
你给我做的是大♥麻♥布朗尼吗
Did you make me pot brownies?
我要行使我保持沉默的权利
Um, I plead the fifth.
但你从哪儿弄到的...
But where did you get the...
我和格蒂去了萨莫维尔的大街
Gertie and I hit the streets of Somerville.
我们只花了半小时就买♥♥到了
It only took us about an hour to score.
没 我开玩笑的 她有处方 治疗青光眼
No, I'm kidding, she has a prescription-- glaucoma.
我爱你
I love you.
我是多米尼克 请留言
Hey, it's Dominic. Leave a message.
多米尼克 是我
Hey, Dominic, it's me.
听着 明天报纸上会登一篇报道
Listen, there's gonna be a story in the paper tomorrow,
是我写的
that I wrote...
我不想让你这么知道
And I didn't want you to find out like this,
但我每次想告诉你
but every time I tried to tell you
我们都会错过彼此
we just kept missing each other.
而刚好我想告诉你的事
And it just kind of happened that it's in there,
就在里面
what I wanted to tell you.
这真是史上最长的句子
That was like the longest sentence ever.
你读一下
Listen, just read it
打给我
and call me.
打给我 好吗
Just call me back, Okay?
需要帮忙吗
Hey, you need any help?
-我能行 -是吗
- Uh, I'm good. - Yeah?
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about?
你和托马斯的那场暖房♥派对
That house-warming party that you and Thomas had,
你骗所有人帮你们刷墙贴墙纸
where you conned everybody into painting and wallpapering.
记得吗
Remember that?
布鲁克林的那地方 我爱那小房♥子
The Brookline place, I loved that little house.
我们谁也没骗
We didn't con anybody.
他们是我们的朋友 他们想帮忙
They were our friends, they wanted to help.
你在柠檬汁里下了药
You spiked the lemonade.
从没有证据能证明
Never been proven.
那你爬上梯子
How about when you climbed onto that step ladder
然后唱琼妮·米切尔的歌♥那事呢
and you were singing that Joni Mitchell song,
什么来着 你唱了几个高音
What was it? You hit some crazy notes.
是啊 那就是证据
Yeah, well, there's the proof.
天啊 真想还是那么年轻
Oh, my gosh, to be that young again.
就算只有五分钟 尤其是现在
Even for five minutes, especially now.
我都不记得我上次做这种
You know, I can't even remember the last time
愚蠢又冲动的事是什么时候了
I did something that dumb and impulsive.
因为我得... 我得去看看汉堡
You know, 'cause I have to-- I gotta check in with hamburg
-确保... -对 好的
- and make sure... - Right, okay.
-明天一切都就绪了 -好的
- everything's set for tomorrow. - Sure.
好的
All right.
-好的 -晚安
- All right. - Have a nice night.
是啊
Yeah.
那晚当我看着布鲁斯·亨德利
As I watched Bruce Hendrie
站在辩论席上
at the debate the other night,
我看到的不是一个富裕的生意人
I didn't see a wealthy business man
也不是一个站在我眼前寻求支持的竞选人
or a candidate seeking office standing before me.
布鲁斯·亨德利退出竞选
作者:阿普丽尔·卡佛
我看到的是一个父亲
I saw a father.
我看得出他眼里流露出的情绪 是可怕恐惧
And I recognized that look in his eyes,that terrible fear.
因为我在我自己母亲眼里也见过这种恐惧
Because I've seen that same fear in my own mother's eyes,
我外婆眼里也有
and my grandma's eyes,
我妹妹眼里也有
and my baby sister's eyes
因为我也患了癌症
because I have cancer, too.
我来告诉你 很糟糕
And let me tell you, it's a bitch.
而且发生在每个人身上的机会均等
And it's an equal opportunity offender.
不管你在世上有多少钱
No amount of money in the world,
有多少特权 这些都不能让你例外
no amount of privilege, can make you exempt.
看看列奥·亨德利吧
look at Leo Hendrie.
当它选中了你
And when it chooses you,
你忽然就加入了一个不想加入的社团
you're suddenly thrust into a club that you didn't ask to join.
你踏上征战的旅程
You're shipped off to war
尽管你从来没有入伍
even though you never enlisted in the army.
但你还是要穿上盔甲
But you have to put on your armor anyway,
如果你幸运的话
and know that if you're lucky,
你会发现你新的一面
you'll discover new sides of yourself.
就像一个你从来没有发现的意识
Like a will you never knew you had.
你会有机会看到这世上
And you'll get to see new sides of the people
对你来说最重要之人的新的一面
who matter the most to you in the world,
当你士气低落的时候 他们用他们的爱包裹着你
As they wrap you in their love and lend you their strength
给你力量
when yours is running low.
然后你就上场 去战斗
And then you go off and you fight.
拼命地战斗
You fight like hell.
因为 说真的 你还有什么选择呢
Because, really, what other choice do you have?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表