剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
My parents are out of town.
我猜 是去楠塔基特岛了
Let me guess-- Nantucket?
确实是 你怎么知道的
Actually, yeah. How'd you know?
我有超能力
I have special powers.
真的吗 我也有
Really? So do I.
我能知道谁在取笑我
I can tell when someone's making fun of me
而且他们还没发现我知道了
and they don't think I realize it.
总之 也欢迎你来参加派对
Anyways, you're welcome to come to my party, too.
穿蓝色的 这是主题
Wear blue. It's a theme.
环保俱乐部在为保护海湾进行募捐
The eco club's raising money for save the bay.
大概会去吧
Yeah, maybe.
-我们会去的 -很好
- We'll be there. - Great.
得去上课了 再见
Gotta get to class. See you.
不会吧 你真想去吗
Really? You wanna go?
谁会拒绝在城♥堡♥里开的派对啊
Yeah, who turns down a party in a freaking castle?
除非你和你男朋友另有安排了
Unless you have plans with your lover.
没有 我觉得基兰明天要上班
No, I think Kieran's working tomorrow.
那就去吧
Then it's on.
你觉得她家周围有护城河吗
You think she has a moat around her house?
昨天他跟我说他承受不了
Yesterday he told me that he couldn't handle it.
他说他太爱我了不想看着我死
He said that he loved me too much to watch me die.
他真这么说了
He actually used those words.
我知道他又开始见那个女孩了
I know that he's been seeing that girl again.
我都能闻到他衣服上那俗气的香水味
I can smell her tacky perfume on his clothes, so...
所以我朝他脸上揍了一拳
I punched him in the face.
我觉得我打断他的鼻子了
I think I broke his nose.
梅格 虽然我通常不能容忍♥暴♥力♥
Meg, I don't normally condone violence,
但他就是个混♥蛋♥ 你很棒
but that guy's a douche bag and you're awesome.
我最近被查出患有急性髓细胞性白血病
Um, I just found out that I have A.M.L.
很快我就得开始进行治疗
I have to start treatment soon.
我知道我所担心的只是小事
And I know this is such a trivial thing to worry about,
但是我怕失去我的头发
but I'm terrified of losing my hair.
感觉...很丑
And just feeling... ugly...
很虚弱 我现在爬楼梯
and weak. I can't even climb the stairs anymore
都气喘吁吁的 这...
without getting winded. It's--
感觉每天我都好像要
It's like every day I have to deal with losing
失去些什么
something else.
最近我失去了食欲
The latest is my appetite.
我吃了没几口就饱了
I take a couple of bites and that's it.
但我很爱食物
But, I mean, I love food though.
一直都爱
I really always have.
现在我不能
And now not being able to find pleasure
在我一直都那么钟爱的东西里寻找乐趣
in something that I've always loved so much
这真的很悲伤
is just really... sad.
就好像
It's like...
原来充实着我生活的一切
everything that makes my life full...
都开始逐渐消散
is starting to slip away.
所以你开始理解了
So you're starting to catch on
这到底有多么有趣
to how much fun this is.
我们之前说了
Okay, so as we discussed before,
我不会负责你的治疗
I'm not gonna be handling your treatment.
我把你推荐给苏珊·汉伯格医生
I'm referring you to Dr. Susan Hamburg,
她是我的好友 她也是波士顿顶尖的
who is a friend. She's also one of the top
急性髓细胞性白血病专家
A.M.L. specialists in Boston.
我想给你最好的治疗
I want you to have the best care available.
这些都是刚开始会做的事
So this is what will most likely happen first:
汉伯格医生会查看你的所有检测结果
Dr. Hamburg will review all your test results,
再过几天
and then she'll prep you for chemo,
她会着手对你进行化疗
which will be in the next few days.
现在需要我现在为你介绍下细节吗
Would you like me to go over the specifics on that right now?
-要 -不要
- Yes. - No.
宝贝 我想让你做好心理准备
Well, honey, I don't want you to be blindsided.
你需要时间进行准备
You need time to process everything.
我还没有专门做过研究
I haven't done extensive research on purpose.
我情愿等症状出现后再了解细节
I'd rather learn details as they come up,
否则我会把自己逼疯的
otherwise I'm gonna drive myself crazy,
一直想着之后会发生什么事
obsessing about what's gonna happen down the line.
-也很有道理 -乔治
- That's reasonable. - George...
她才是病人
And she is the patient.
乔治 拜托了
George, please.
妈 难道你不在乎我的想法吗
Mom, don't you care what I want?
当然不是 但你不觉得
Of course, but don't you think
提前知道些信息才有道理吗
having the information up front just makes sense?
阿普丽尔
April.
-好吧 -好的
- Fine. - Okay.
你的第一阶段的化疗
You'll be getting your first round
叫做诱导治疗
of chemotherapy, which is called induction therapy.
之后汉伯格医生会决定
And Dr. Hamburg will then determine
下一步采取什么措施
what the next step is,
这取决于化疗的效果
depending on how the cancer responds to the chemo.
那么实变呢
And what about consolidation?
我了解到那需要做干细胞移植
I read that that involves a stem cell transplant?
等等 我这里有
Here, wait a second, I have--
但那是后话了 不用
But that's down the line. But-- no, no.
你不用上网查
You really don't need the internet now.
我在这里呢 萨拉
I'm right here, Sara.
我知道 稍等
I know, it's just-- here, hang on.
我马上就能找到
I've got it right here.
还有一些试验治疗
Oh, and there were some experimental treatments
-我觉得可以 -妈妈 别说了
- that I think are-- - Mom, please.
就剩几个问题了
I just have a few more questions.
但我没有
But I don't.
我才是病人
And I'm the one who's sick.
我是为了你好
I'm doing this for you.
我要回去工作了
I just-- I have to get back to work.
你跟我一起走吗
Are you coming?
我和乔治还没谈完呢
I'm not done talking to George.
那回家后再见
Fine, I'll see you at home.
-多谢 乔治 -没事
- Thanks, george. - Sure.
好了
All right.
化疗有什么副作用
What are the side effects of chemo?
我知道阿普丽尔不想听这些
I mean, I know April doesn't want to hear this,
但我想听
but I do. I'm gonna be the one
我是要照顾她的人
taking care of her.
恶心 口腔溃疡 皮疹
Nausea, mouth sores, rashes,
感染和发烧的机率上升
increased risk of infection and fever.
还有可能导致不孕
And there's a possibility of changes to her fertility.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
那是什么意思
What does that mean exactly?
化疗后她可能无法怀孕了
Well, she might not be able to conceive after chemo.
我会告诉她的
I'll let her know.
请别告诉她
No, please don't.
她最不需要的就是
The last thing she needs is another excuse
又一个推迟治疗的借口
to postpone treatment.
萨拉 别这样
Sara, please.
让我保留可能影响她的未来的医疗信息
It's unethical of me to withhold medical information
是不合职业道德的
which could impact her future.
我很了解职业道德的重要性 乔治
I'm well aware of the ethics, George,
但我想让她有一个未来
but I need her to have a future.
你可能无法理解
Right, you can't possibly understand,
因为你没做过父亲
because you've never been a parent.
我们都知道你选择了另一条道路
You made other choices, as we both know.
那也改变不了我作为医生的立场
That doesn't change my position here.
那就让我告诉她
Then let me talk to her about it.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night? I thought you were gonna call me
我以为贝思送你到家后你会打给我
after Beth dropped you off.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我到家后
When I got home,
形势有些严峻了
things were kind of going down.
妈妈发现了阿普丽尔的病情
My mom found out about April.
天呐 我很遗憾
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表