剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
you've gotta work for it.
这就是我说的一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Now that's what I call taking it all off.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you so much for including me.
不客气 还好上次没吓坏你
Of course. I'm glad we didn't scare you off after last time.
卡佛医生之前说你以为会是
Dr. Carver mentioned that you were expecting
更传统些的互助小组
a more traditional support group.
但我们不太传统
And traditional we are not.
其实我挺感谢你们的
Well, I'm grateful for that actually.
这正是我需要的
This is exactly what I need,
不用整天想着癌症
an outing where I can not think
出来游玩
about cancer for one day.
莉兹 你把冰块放哪了
Hey, Liz, where do you keep the ice?
乔治
George?
萨拉
Sara?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
这不是互助小组的活动吗
Well, isn't this for the support group?
上次之后我以为你不喜欢互助小组
I didn't think the group was your thing, after last time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为你们知道彼此会来
I assumed you knew the other was coming.
你们不是弟弟和嫂子的关系吗
Aren't you brother and sister-in-law?
很开心说服了你加入我们
Well, I'm just glad we convinced you to join us.
他救治过很多组员的孩子
So many of us owe our children's lives to him.
别这么说
Oh, come on.
这是真的
It's true.
今天就是要把一切都...
Here's to taking the day off from...
抛在脑后
everything.
好吧 来吧
Okay, come on.
舞台永远不会是一样的了
That stage will never be the same.
实在是...
Thank you...
太感谢你了 列奥
so much, Leo.
等等 是你安排好的吗
Wait, you planned all this?
就是我老爹认识几个这地方的人
Let's just say my dad has a few connections to this place.
所以当梅格说出她毕生的梦想
And so when Meg said it was a lifelong dream of hers--
才不是毕生梦想
Not lifelong.
只是从《艳舞♥女♥郎》开始
Just since "Showgirls."
都是诺米·马龙的错
I blame Nomi Malone.
不能更同意了
Right there with you.
虽然我觉得我更像克里斯特·康纳斯
Although I'm more of a Cristal Connors myself.
自从头发掉光了 我感觉我在...
Ever since I lost my hair, I've just felt so...
在男人眼里就是个透明人
invisible to guys.
而现在 我肯定不是了
And now, I definitely don't.
我觉得自己很辣 还有点小骚
I feel hot and kind of slutty.
梅格 你对我永远都是个欲♥女♥
You'll always be a slut to me, Meg.
列奥就像是小组的守护神
Leo is like the patron saint of the group.
别说啦 拜托
Stop, please.
你没见过克里斯
You never got to meet Chris,
但他送克里斯去了冰岛 就因为他想
but he took Chris to Iceland because he wanted to see
在死前看到北极光
the northern lights before he died.
几周前他开他爸的船带着艾伦出海玩
Just a few weeks ago he took Alan out on his dad's boat.
列奥
Leo?
是你帮我付了生育治疗的钱吗
Did you pay for my fertility treatment?
生育 真恶心
Eww, fertility? Gross.
卵子
Eggs, ugh.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我还有一项任务
Now I have one more mission for us.
但是我要先说清 这项任务
But I gotta say it first, this mission
有可能会有麻烦
involves... possibly getting into trouble
也许还会违法什么的
and maybe breaking a law or two.
好啊 走吧
Let's do it. Let's go.
这家伙是谁啊
Who is this person?
-是啊 -好吧
- I know, wow. - All right.
你可以的 布伦娜
You can do this, Brenna.
看来她不在家
Well, I guess she's not home, so...
你好 我叫布伦娜
Hi, I'm Brenna.
卡佛
Carver?
那个...
So, um...
你可能已经知道了
you probably already know this,
但是我们父亲是一个人
but it turns out we have the same dad.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉 你大老远赶来
And I'm sorry that you came all the way down here for me
而我只想跟你说 我不想跟你有毫无瓜葛
to tell you that I want nothing to do with you.
也不想和你的家庭有
Or your family.
你应该提前打个电♥话♥
You probably should have called first.
快点去吧 到梅格的车碰头
Hey, go ahead. We'll meet you at Meg's car.
好的
Okay.
你们要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
-病人不能随意离开 -别担心 马里恩
- Patients can't just leave. - Don't worry, Marion.
布鲁斯·亨德利癌症治疗中心
过几个小时我就把他带回来 爱你
I'll have him back in a couple hours. Love you!
好吧 出租车要等多久
Okay, how long is the wait for a cab?
你不能就这么放弃了啊
We can't give up so easily.
我们应该怎么做呢
What are we supposed to do?
我没法强迫她跟我沟通
I can't force her to talk to me.
你好 我还在
Hi, yes, I'm here.
两个小时
Two hours?
我们就要强迫她跟你聊聊
Yeah, we're forcing her to talk to you.
你能跟我们聊聊吗
Will you just talk to us for a minute?
-我以为我已经说了 -娜塔莉 拜托
- I thought I told you that I-- - Natalie, please.
你以为你是谁啊
Who do you think you are,
莫名其妙突然出现在我家门口
just showing up at my house out of nowhere like this?
如果发现你♥爸♥有个私生女很糟糕 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it sucked finding out your dad had a secret kid.
但是你有想过我是什么感受吗
Did you think for a second what it must have been like for me,
作为一个私生女
being the secret kid?
对不起 我没有想过
I'm sorry, I hadn't thought--
也许你应该在你大老远
Well, maybe you should have,
飞过来之前好好想想
before you flew all the way down here.
突然来这里可能是太冲动了
Look, coming here might have been a really impulsive thing to do.
但我是好心来的
But I came with good intentions,
我发誓
I swear.
最近家里有些事情非常疯狂
Things have been really crazy with my family lately.
最主要是我姐姐阿普丽尔
Mostly with my older sister April.
对
Oh, right.
那个在公墓里追我的疯子
That freak who chased me through the cemetery.
我认出她了
I recognized her.
我在好几年前就查过你们了
It's not like I hadn't looked you guys up years ago.
你们的生活看起来非常完美
Seems like you lead pretty perfect lives.
事实上阿普丽尔得了癌症
Actually April has cancer.
我很遗憾
Oh. Uh, I'm sorry.
那... 肯定很困难
That... must be hard.
这就是为什么我来这里
That's kind of why I came down here.
我想要见见另外一个姐妹
I wanted to meet my other sister.
难道你不好奇吗
Aren't you curious too?
行啊 我们就更深入了解吧
Fine, let's get to know each other.
你们到底来不来
You guys coming or what?
我们来这里做什么呢
What are we doing here?
举♥行♥葬礼
Having a funeral.
各位请进房♥子里去
If everyone can please make their way inside,
-我们很快就开始了 -你听到了
- we'll begin shortly. - You heard him.
他想要看看自己的葬礼
Dude wanted to see his funeral.
好吧 这太奇怪了
Okay, this is weird.
你想走吗
Do you want to leave?
快来吧 伙计们
Come on, gals.
开始葬礼吧
Let's funeral down.
请再上一杯 谢谢
Another round, please? Thank you.
我看你想挤到前面去有一段时间了
I saw you trying to move in there for a while,
-所以这杯给你吧 -谢谢
- so here you go. - Thank you.
距上次我在拥挤的酒吧里排队点酒已经好久了
It's been a long time since I waited in line at a crowded bar.
这可能是个好事
That's probably a good thing.
-在船上很有意思啊 -乔治
- That was fun on the boat... - George?
-我就知道是你 -凯莉
- I thought that was you. - Carrie...
凯莉·罗斯 这是萨拉·卡弗
Carrie Rosen, this is Sara Carver.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表