剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
布伦娜 我建议你立刻停止对我撒谎
Brenna, I'd advise you to stop lying to me as soon as possible.
她没在撒谎
She's not lying.
我姐姐住院了
My sister's in the hospital.
她得了癌症 刚开始化疗
She has cancer and she just started chemo.
你姐姐的事我深表遗憾
Well, I am sorry to hear about your sister.
但你犯下大错 你母亲需要知情
But this is a serious offense and your mother needs to know.
我知道
I know.
但能让我亲口告诉她吗
But can I be the one to tell her?
求你了
Please?
最晚到明晚
You have until tomorrow.
你想打牌吗
You wanna play cards?
现在不想
Not right now.
过会儿呢
How about later?
可能吧
Maybe.
索尔 我想打牌时会告诉你的
Sol, I said I'll let you know when I wanna play cards.
丹尼
Danny.
你可以坐下
You can sit.
别坐那张椅子
Not that one.
那张只有医生能坐
That's for doctors only.
我在跟你开玩笑呢
I'm messing with you.
别这样 我才是那个该反应慢的人
Come on, I'm supposed to be the slow one here.
你生我的气吗
Okay, are you-- are you mad at me?
还是有别的事
Or something?
因为我最后一天去上班时
Because you barely acknowledged me
你几乎都没理我
on my last day at work.
我没亲口告诉你我生病了
Did I hurt your feelings by not telling you personally
-让你很受伤害吗 -不是的
- that I was sick? - No, it's not that.
那你为什么怪怪的
Then why are you acting so weird?
我真不知道该如何开口
I really don't know how to say this
才能让自己听起来不那么糟糕
without sounding like I totally suck.
天呐 直说吧
Oh my god, just tell me.
好的
Okay.
我在你身边不是很舒服
I'm uncomfortable around you.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say,
或是不该说什么
or what not to say,
或是在你身边该怎么做
or how to act around you.
我总不能还对你很混♥蛋♥吧
I mean, I can't keep being a jerk to you.
不 你能
Yes, you can.
当我去上班时 那是我唯一能从
When I was going to work, it was like my only break
这些沉重的事情中解脱的时候
from all this heavy stuff.
我们之间愚蠢的竞争
You know, our stupid competitiveness
以及你老是自大地炫耀自己是哈佛学生的事
and your whole arrogant Harvard thing?
我需要这些维持原样
I needed that to stay same.
现在也是
I still do.
我不是自大
It's not arrogance.
我只是比你聪明
I'm just smarter than you are.
说真的 这绝对是史上最浪漫的礼物了
Seriously, this is the most romantic present ever.
你可以给时尚杂♥志♥之类的投稿
You should write into like "Cosmo" or something.
我相信他们肯定有一个专栏
I'm sure they have a whole column
专门登这样的故事
for stories like this.
没错 专栏名叫
They do. It's called,
"在你劈腿后他为你做的最贴心的事"
"Sweetest things he did right after I cheated on him."
你没有劈腿多米尼克
You did not cheat on Dominic.
你们在冷静期
You-- you guys were on a break.
严格来讲你们还在
And you still technically are.
我们甚至都不知道他会不会留下
I mean, we don't even know if he's staying in town.
没错 特别是在他现在知道
Yeah, especially now that he knows
我对他撒了一个月的谎
I was lying to him for a month.
-他很受伤害 -要是你告诉他
- He's hurt. - Well, he'll be really hurt
你跟他说你和列奥上♥床♥了才会真的伤害到他
If you tell him you hooked up with Leo.
我不知道发生这事后你们是否
I don't know if you'd be able to get back together
还会复合 如果你还想复合的话
after that-- assuming that's what you want.
我想
It is.
我们只是因为异地恋才分的手
I mean, we only broke up because of distance.
因为我不想在他知道后
And because I didn't want him to feel obligated
觉得有责任要照顾我
to take care of me once he found out.
他明显没被吓跑
He was obviously not scared off.
他为了我飞回来
I mean, he flew back here for me.
-他太好了 -没错
- He's amazing. - Exactly.
所以别搞砸了 好吗
So just don't rock the boat, okay?
列奥只是一♥夜♥情♥对象
Leo was a one-night stand.
葬礼后发生的事就别再提了
What happens in the funeral home stays in the funeral home.
我想要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna puke.
我知道 你是我认识的最道德的人了
I know, I know. You're the most moral person I know.
-但这事你得... -不是 贝思 我真的要吐了
- But in this case you just need to-- - No, Beth, I'm gonna puke.
我扶你到卫生间吧
Here, let me help you to the bathroom.
抓住我
Here, hold on to me.
你来了
Hey, there you are.
你准备好今晚和阿普丽尔一起睡了吗
You ready for your sleepover with April?
准备好了
Yeah.
我能先跟你说件事吗
Can I talk to you first?
我们正好也想找你谈呢
Oh, and we need to talk to you too.
坐下吧
So you should sit down.
取样测试的结果出来了
They got the results from the cheek swab
你跟阿普丽尔的骨髓不匹配
and you're not a match for April's bone marrow transplant.
这不代表阿普丽尔
It doesn't mean anything bad
会发生什么事
is gonna happen to April.
不会的 所以别担心
No, so don't worry.
因为这是个好机会从匿名捐赠登记处
'Cause there's a really good chance of finding a match
找到匹配者
off the anonymous registry.
而且这也不是我们的唯一选择
And that's not our only choice,
还有很多办法
not even close.
萨拉 我只是想...
Sara, I just wanna...
告诉你我对那晚亲了你
tell you how sorry I am about the other night--
非常抱歉 我只是
kissing you. I just--
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
就是这样 显然我什么都没想
Well, that's just it, obviously I wasn't thinking.
-没事 -问题就在这儿
- It's okay. - That's the problem.
我觉得我们俩都有点儿不知所措
I think we were just both feeling a little overwhelmed.
当你回想的时候 重创下发生这种事
I mean, it's a completely rational response to trauma,
再正常不过了
when you think about it.
你能想象如果我们更进一步吗
Can you imagine if it were anything more?
我们该怎么跟孩子们说
How would we tell the girls?
他们怎么叫我
What would they call me?
继父叔叔吗
Uncle stepdad?
算了吧
Oh, yeah.
我要回家了
All right, well, I'm gonna head home.
-晚安 -再见
- Good night. - Bye.
你还恶心吗
Are you still feeling sick?
不了 这些药太管用了
No, these meds are awesome.
你呢 你看起来很紧张
What about you? You look stressed.
我没事
I'm fine.
你不想睡在这里也没关系
It's okay if you don't want to sleep here.
-我知道这不是最舒适... -不是的
- I know it's not the most relaxing-- - No.
不是的 相信我
No, believe me,
我现在不想回家
I don't want to be home right now.
布伦娜 发生什么事了
Bren, what's going on?
我不想让你不高兴
I don't want to upset you.
我得了癌症 我已经很不高兴了
Uh, I have cancer. I'm already upset.
好吧
Okay.
我在学校惹了很大的麻烦
I'm kind of in huge trouble at school right now.
格里尔和我被抓到在佛罗里达时
Greer and I got caught sneaking away from the eco club
偷溜出环保俱乐部
when we were in Florida.
天呐 布伦娜 你为什么要...
God, Bren. Why would you--
我去见娜塔莉了
I went to meet Natalie.
什么
What?
我们不欢而散
It was a huge disaster.
我就不该去 现在整个学校都知道
I never should have gone. And now the school knows
我们撒谎了因为有人揭发了我们
that we lied because someone told them
我觉得可能是福德干的
and I think it might have been Ford.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表