剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我刚买♥♥的
I just bought them.
我想穿得漂漂亮亮的
I wanted to look presentable.
我不太习惯睡在公共场所
I'm not used to sleeping in public.
是啊 我也是
Yeah... me neither.
听说你妈妈来了
Did I hear we have a mama in the house?
是的
Yes.
-我是玛蒂娜 -我是萨拉
- I'm Martine. - I'm Sara.
玛蒂娜是我最喜欢的护士
Martine's my favorite nurse.
你对每个护士都这么说
Ah, you say that to all the nurses.
我绝对不会对莉兰妮说这句话
I definitely do not say that to Lailani.
我就是来睡前一查而已
Just checking in before you go to sleep.
对了 如果半夜你突然听到警铃♥声♥
Oh, and don't panic if you hear an alarm
也别惊慌
in the middle of the night.
你一起床警铃就会响 提示我们你起身了
We have your bed set to alert us if you get up.
每次起床都会这样吗
Every time I get up?
当然了 有时候你不起床也会响
Yes, and sometimes when you don't.
那个报♥警♥系统经常出故障
That alarm has a tendency to malfunction.
我按铃都按了十分钟了
I pressed my call button 10 minutes ago.
索尔 你才按了不到一分钟
Sol, you pressed it less than one minute ago.
感觉像是过了十分钟
Well, it felt like 10.
如果我十五分钟后还没出来
If I'm not out of there in 15,
麻烦你按铃救我
please press your call button.
我在这里没法入睡的
There's no way I'm gonna be able to fall asleep in here.
我早就料到了
I thought that might happen.
我可是有备而来的
And I came prepared.
天呐 你从哪儿找到的
Oh my god. Where did you find this?
在阁楼里
In the attic.
你还记得原来爸爸怎么用这本书教你念书的吗
Remember, dad taught you how to read with that book.
每次你睡不着觉 我们就给你念这本书
And we would read it to you when you couldn't sleep.
我不是睡不着 我讨厌睡觉
It's not that I couldn't sleep, I just hated sleeping.
你原来每天早上总是哭着醒来
You used to wake up every morning crying
因为你坚信大人们晚上都不睡觉
because you were just sure that all the grown-ups
撇开你一人 整夜玩耍
were up all night, having fun without you.
我那时可真没安全感
Wow, I was pretty insecure.
不 你只不过是不想错过任何活动罢了
No, you just didn't want to miss anything.
好吧
All right.
《青蛙和蟾蜍在一起》
Frog and toad together.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
第一章
Chapter One...
爸爸
Dad.
不可能
No.
我就知道我不该离开的
I knew I shouldn't have left.
我简直不敢相信你会在这里
I can't believe you're here.
我不敢相信我过了那么久才收到你的信息
I can't believe it took me so long to get your message.
我们当时在罗马尼亚 我被抢劫了
We were in Romania and I got mugged
过了好久我才买♥♥到新手♥机♥
and it took me forever to get a new phone.
所以那些罗马尼亚的小偷也知道我得癌症了
Great, so some Romanian thief knows I have cancer too?
很抱歉 旅行的前几周
I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch
没能和你联♥系♥
these last couple of weeks while I've been traveling.
这一切都是怎么回事
How did all of this happen?
说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
我记得我还没走的时候你就不太舒服
I remember you weren't feeling well before I left.
就像那晚 你以为你是食物中毒了
Like that night you thought you had food poisoning.
你觉得是不是都是因为你的病
Do you think that was all because of this?
可能吧 我也不清楚
Maybe. I don't know.
我带了点东西来让你开心一点
Well, here's a little something to make you feel better.
这是一个播放列表
It's a playlist.
我开车的时候就听这个 因为它很长
I put it on a drive because it's really long.
有多长
How long?
10080分钟
10,080 minutes.
相当于七天
That's how many minutes are in seven days
化疗也是七天 对吧
and chemo is seven days. Right?
多米尼克 这...
Dominic, this is...
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
什么事
Yeah, what's up?
其实我之前就知道自己病了
I actually found out I was sick a while ago.
什么时候
Well, when?
我们第一次约会的晚上
The night of our first date.
我只是 我只是不知道怎么对你说
I just didn't-- I didn't know how to tell you.
而我喜欢你很久很久了
And I know-- I'd had this crush on you
终于我梦想成真了
for so long and it was finally happening.
我不想美梦破碎
I just wasn't ready to have that all fall apart.
所以 从我们一开始约会你就知道了
So the whole time we were dating?
不仅是你
Well, it wasn't just you.
那段时间 除了贝思
I didn't tell anybody except for Beth
我谁都没告诉
for a while.
我不太理解
I don't really understand.
你是不相信我还是其他什么原因
Did you not trust me or something?
还是说 你觉得我会抛弃你
Or... did you think I would leave you?
有点吧
Well, I mean... kinda.
你总是说 你讨厌那些
You were always talking about how you hated
让人不省心的姑娘
girls with drama.
你知道列奥·亨德利病了的那晚
And the night you found out Leo Hendrie was sick,
你说你不知道你是否承受得了
you said you didn't know if you could deal with that.
-所以... -你是说列奥欺负了你的那晚吗
- So I-- - You mean the night Leo screwed you over.
我只是 我只是生气
I was just-- I was mad at the guy
他那么对待你
for what he did to you.
那些并不意味着我会抛下你
None of that means that I wouldn't have been there for you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这些都是我处理不当
I handled this all wrong, I know.
我该回家放置我的行李了
I should run home and drop off my stuff.
我一下飞机就来了
I came straight from the airport.
你会在这里待多久
How long are you staying in town?
还在想呢
Still figuring that out.
时间到了
Time's up.
布伦娜·卡佛
Brenna Carver.
格里高利女士找你
Ms.Gregorian wants to see you.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
跟我来
Come with me.
我有理由认为
I have reason to believe
你们俩在冒险周的时候
you girls skipped the eco club conference
逃掉了环保俱乐部的会议
during adventure week and went off
自个儿冒险去了
on your own adventure.
我跟她说了我们没有
I told her we didn't,
我们只是食物中毒
we just got food poisoning--
格里尔 你让布伦娜
Greer, why don't you let Brenna
自己来回答吧
answer for herself, hm?
你们食物中毒了
So you got food poisoning?
格里尔和我那天早晨都吃了培根
Greer and I both had bacon for breakfast that morning.
我猜那培根可能过期了或者怎么的
And I guess it was like bad or something.
就在奥斯托沃斯基先生的演讲前
We both started to feel sick
我们俩都开始觉得不舒服了
right before Mr. Ostrowsky's speech.
我们在一间会议室里面躺了躺
And we went to lie down in a conference room.
我们俩都睡着了
We both fell asleep.
我们醒来的时候
By the time we woke up, everyone left
其他人都去参观自然保护区了
to go to the nature preserve.
我们没法打电♥话♥ 因为我们手♥机♥没电了
And we couldn't call anyone because our phone's were dead.
你们手♥机♥没电了 格里尔说你手♥机♥丢了
Your phones were dead? Greer told me that you lost
她的手♥机♥放在房♥间忘了带
your phone and that she left hers in the room.
我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I meant.
所以你们并没有偷偷乘坐出租车
So you didn't sneak off into a cab
跑到沙滩边喝酒
to go drinking by the beach?
你们也没有找朋友给你们代签
And you didn't get a friend to sign you in
并且录演讲视频了
and record the lecture?
别人就是这么跟我说的
Because that's what I was told.
没有
No.
我要叫你们父母来 现在
I need to call your parents, now.
等等 别叫我妈妈
Wait, please don't call my mom.
我家现在处境很艰难
My family's going through a really hard time right now.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表