剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
不读任何叫做《管它呢》的专栏
not reading any columns called "What the heck?"
所以 没有
So, no.
我觉得你一定会有兴趣的
Well, I really think you would have found it interesting.
这篇是关于汽水罐上
It was about how traces of rat feces
常出现的老鼠屎的痕迹
are often found on the tops of soda cans,
不过我相信你已经洗掉了
but I'm sure you rinsed that off.
我需要一篇五百字的文章
I need a 500 word piece
刊登在我的《保健与健康》博客上
for my "Health and wellness" Blog.
不干 谢谢
Um, no thanks.
我知道我只说了两个词
I know that's only two words,
但请自动重复250遍 就这样
but print it 250 times, done.
你还没听完我的推销呢
You haven't even heard the pitch yet.
有一个本地农产品市场的小摊贩
I've got a local farmer's market vendor
号♥称他的胡萝卜饮品
who claims that his carrot juice
能缓解癌症症状 并且抑制癌细胞扩散
treats cancer symptoms, and can keep the disease from spreading.
他发誓已经在几十名患者身上取得显著疗效
Swears it's worked on dozens of patients already.
我不写软广♥告♥
I don't do soft news.
你知道自己是个实习生吧
You know you're a floater, right?
不是应该巴结着我吗
Shouldn't you be kissing my ass?
我是有原则的 保罗
I make it a point, Paul,
我知道该巴结什么样的人
to know the right asses to kiss.
我现在没有任务
I don't have an assignment right now.
我可以写
I could take it.
-真的吗 -真的吗
- Really? - Really?
当然是真的
Yeah. Sure.
"管它呢"
"What the heck?"
真的会有人去参加那个活动吗
Do you think anyone actually went to that assembly?
说真的 什么学校才会让自愿报名啊
Seriously. What kind of a school makes an assembly optional?
尤其是阿卡贝拉集♥会♥
Especially an a cappella assembly.
这就像在问有没有人
It's like asking if anyone wants to volunteer
愿意溺水一样
to drown themselves.
什么声音
What was that?
妈妈
Mom?
我不知道你在家
I didn't know you were here.
布伦娜 你怎么回来得这么早
Brenna, why are you home so early?
学校有个活动
We had an assembly.
是自愿参加的
It was optional.
而且我们有选择优先权
And we're pro-choice.
你是在睡午觉吗
Were you taking a nap or something?
我们可以去楼上
We can just go upstairs.
宝贝 能让我们单独待会儿吗
Hon, can you give us a second?
-哪个我们 -拜托 亲爱的 让我们
- Us? - Please, honey, just give us-
老天啊
Oh my god.
宝贝 还记得本吗
Sweetie, remember Ben?
不对 不应该说"记得"
No, we- "remember" is the wrong word.
你们还没见过 这是本
You haven't actually met. This is Ben.
也许能从照片认出他来
You might recognize him from his profile.
也不算是真正的陌生人
He's not a complete stranger.
萨拉 我觉得这尴尬的局面无法挽救了
Sara, I don't think we can really make this any less awkward.
卡佛医生 你的上衣有点散开了
Dr. Carver, your blouse is kind of open.
老天啊
Oh my gosh.
布伦娜
Oh, Brenna.
你俩自己待着吧
There you go.
回见
See you next time.
胡萝卜饮品
-你好 -你好
- Hi there. - Hi.
我能请你尝尝样品吗
Can I offer you a sample?
当然了 谢谢
Sure, thanks.
我是《波士顿邮报》的记者
I'm a reporter at the "Boston post."
阿普丽尔·卡佛
April Carver.
我正在为官方博客写关于这款饮品的文章
I'm writing an article for our blog about your juice.
杰拉德·雷伯恩 能上新闻我很开心
Gerald Rayburn. It's nice to know that I'm newsworthy.
-谢谢你 -你介意我录几个问题吗
- Thank you. - Do you mind if I record a few questions?
-一点也不 -谢谢
- Oh, not at all. - Thank you.
你的生意做了多久
So how long have you been in business?
我想想 到现在差不多两年了
Oh, let's see, that would be about two years now.
我那时在探索对健康有益的各种方法
I was looking for alternative ways to help my health,
就在确诊后不久 我配出了这个调制饮品
and I happened upon this concoction soon after I was diagnosed.
你患有癌症
Oh, you have cancer?
套细胞淋巴瘤
Mantle cell lymphoma.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm so sorry to hear that.
但你气色很好 病情得到缓解了吗
You look great though. Are you in remission?
不是
No.
我尝试过几次化疗
Uh, we tried chemo a couple times,
但那只会让我更加难受
but that just made me feel worse.
所以现在我放弃治疗了
So now I am just living with cancer.
天啊 如果这些听起来很压抑的话
Oh, god. If that sounds depressing,
让我告诉你 只有得知即将告别的时候
let me just tell you that you never truly live
才会懂得活着是什么感觉
until you know you're gonna die.
你觉得是这些胡萝卜汁让你活了下来
And you credit the carrot juice for keeping you alive?
不 它很好喝 但没有那种效果
Oh, no. God. It's good, but it's not that good.
多少有些帮助吧
It helped though, I think.
它对你的症状有改善吗
Has it helped with any of your symptoms?
给你 读读就知道
Well, here. Why don't you just read all about it?
我还是买♥♥上几瓶好了
You know, why don't I just take a few bottles.
研究需要
Just for research.
成交
Done deal.
妈妈 她会缓过来的 我保证
Mom, she'll get over it. I promise.
我明白 但我希望布伦娜在家里有安全感
I know, but I want Brenna to feel safe in her own home.
-但现在 -她有的
- And now-- - She does feel safe.
你现在反应过度了
Now you're just overreacting.
她还好吗
Is she?
这话对这个男人可不成立
You never can tell with this guy.
妈 本不是罪犯 他在金融界工作
Mom, Ben is not a criminal. He works in finance.
白领犯罪依旧是犯罪 亲爱的
White collar crime is still a crime, dear.
布伦娜 我只想说我
Brenna, I just want to say that I-
求你 什么都别说
Please, don't say anything.
我们假装什么都没发生过吧
Can we just pretend like it never happened?
这不是处理这件事的好办法
That's not a healthy way for us to process this.
而且我最不希望的就是
And the last thing I want is
你因为今天的事受到心灵创伤
for you to be traumatized by what happened today.
我没有受到心灵创伤
I'm not traumatized.
你为什么总要
Why do you always have to use
用这些专业术语套在一切事上
these extreme therapy words for everything?
我只是觉得我们都要习惯
I just think we all have to get used to the idea
本将经常来我们家
that Ben could be spending a lot more time around here.
知道吗 我们只有一种应对方法
And you know what? There's really only one way to deal with it.
杀了他吗
Kill him?
你们应该在明天晚饭
You should all meet him, officially,
正式地见见他
for dinner tomorrow night.
上衣可不♥穿♥吗
Are tops optional?
我当时有穿衣服
I had my shirt on!
阿普丽尔 你有时间吗
April, hey. You got a sec?
马洛里 你怎么样
Hey, Mallory. How you doing?
筋疲力尽
Oh, I'm exhausted.
我约会的这个男人非常喜欢密宗式性♥爱♥
I'm dating this guy who's super into tantric sex,
但我的想法只是 快从我身上下去
and I'm just like "Get off me.
我要睡觉了
I have to go to bed," You know?
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
是的 鉴于州长的性丑闻
Yes. So, in light of the governor's sex scandal,
我打算写篇文章
I'm working on this article.
主题算是办公室性♥爱♥
It's sort of a "sex in the office" kind of piece.
我正在考问每一个人
And I'm quizzing people around here.
你最狂野做♥爱♥场所是哪里
Where is the wildest place you have ever had sex?
这是匿名的 不用担心
This is totally anonymous. So let it rip.
在宿舍里
In a dorm room.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
等等 还有几个问题
No no no no, wait. Just a couple questions.
发生性关系对象的数量 我们说的是
Number of sexual partners. What are we talking,
个位数还是十位数
single digits, double digits,
还是上百
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表