Now, wait for me where we said.
到我们说好的地方去等我
If I... if I'm not there...
要是我 要是我没到
Three days later, the next place.
三天之后 前往下个地点
I remember.
我记住了
Okay, get in, get in. Let's go.
好的 进去 快进去 走了
Go. Go.
走 走
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸
Bones?
骨头
Bones!
骨头
Bones!
骨头
It's the way it had to go.
必须这样
What the...?
到底...
Where are they going?
他们去哪
Well, if you know, you'd be
你要是知道了 你就是
an accomplice. Accomplice?
共犯了 共犯
That's my family, you understand?
那是我的家庭 你明白吗
I should be with them.
我应该陪着他们的
You want to hit me. I know, I know.
你想打我 我明白 我懂
I understand. Go ahead.
我理解 来吧
I know how to be a fugitive a lot better than you.
该如何逃亡 我比你更清楚
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
You stay in the system.
你待在体系内部
You stay alive.
努力抗争
I'll make sure Tempe stays out of the system.
我来确保坦普瑞远离体系
I'm going to get my family back.
我要把我的家庭找回来
You tell Bones that.
你转达给骨头这句话
Then you get that bastard.
那你就得抓住那个混♥蛋♥
You'll bring your family home.
你负责把家人带回家
I'll keep her safe.
我负责确保她安然无恙
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表