剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Look, I can't do this unless I know you're safe.
那你最好能安全脱身
Then you better haul ass out of it.
别挣扎了 一切都结束了
Don't struggle. It's over.
结果永远都不会改变
There was never any doubt in the outcome.
别担心 你妈妈和妹妹会陪你一起死的
Don't worry. Your mother and sister will be joining you in death.
生存
Survive.
谢谢你教给我
Thank you for teaching me
为何而奋斗
what I'm fighting for.
但我父亲教会了我如何去奋斗
But my father taught me how.
快点
Come on!
奥利弗 兰斯成功了
Oliver, Lance did it.
都结束了
It's over.
如果我作为一个成功的商人有什么收获
If I've learned anything as a successful businessman,
那就是
it's...
留个备份
redundancy.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
还有另一个装置
There's another device.
一共有两个
There's two of them!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's happening?!
我们不能再待下去了
Ok, that's enough.
我已经把那鬼东西关掉了
I turned the damn thing off!
梅林还有第二个装置
Merlyn had a second device!
我的女儿 劳蕾尔 她在创新联合会
My daughter! Laurel! She's at CNRI!
走
Go!
快走
Go!
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
奥利弗
Oliver?
你没事吧
Are you ok?
没事
Yeah.
爆♥炸♥好像发生在
The damage seems to be contained
东边
on the east side,
过了威尔斯街的地方
Past Wells street.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
你一个人没事吧
Are you going to be ok?
快去 快去
Go, go, go.
救命
Help!
拜托了 救命
Please! Help me!
汤米
Tommy!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我想你应该会回到创新联合会
I kind of figured that you might come back to CNRI.
你是来救我的吗
You came here for me?
我爱你
I love you.
起来 快走
Get up! Go!
我马上就来
I'm right behind you!
劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔
Laurel! Laurel!
-爸 爸 -谢天谢地
- Dad! Dad! - Oh, thank god.
不要
No!
别去
No!
不要 劳蕾尔 你不能去
No! Laurel! No, you can't!
-汤米 -不能去
- Tommy! - You can't!
太晚了 太晚了
It's too late, it's too late.
汤米 拜托
Tommy! Please...
汤米
Ah, Tommy.
救命
Help...
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
另一件我们意见不同的事
Another thing... we got to disagree on.
汤米
Tommy...
劳蕾尔安全了吗
Is--is laurel safe?
劳蕾尔安全了吗 我想把她救出去
Is Laurel safe? I tried to get her out of here.
是的 你做到了
Yeah, yeah, you did.
你救了她 没事了
You saved her. All right.
我要把你救出去
I'm going to get you out of here.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
停下
Stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 别道歉
No. Don't apologize.
我当时很生气
I was angry.
我很嫉妒 我
And I was jealous. I--
我和我父亲一样
I am my father.
不
No.
不 你和他不一样
No, you're not.
你把他杀了吗
Did--did you kill him?
没有
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 不
No, no!
汤米
Tommy!
死的应该是我
It should have been me.
睁开眼睛 汤米
Open your eyes, Tommy!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表