剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
极具危险性的罪犯
they couldn't be safely incarcerated on the mainland.
当军队停止这个计划时
When the military shut the program down,
我的部队来到这里处决了所有囚犯
my unit came in and disposed of all the inmates.
但有两个人逃了出来
With the exception of two.
你的朋友就是其中一个
Your friend was one of them.
另外一个是谁
Who was the other?
你见过他
You met him.
他负责你的审讯
He presided over your interrogation.
他是折磨我
He tortured me.
你有我需要的情报
You had information I needed.
如果你是我 你会如何呢
What would you do in my position?
要想抓住一个杀人魔
What would you do to capture the man
你会怎么做呢
who slaughtered dozens of people?
道格拉斯·米勒今天来见我 非常忧心
Douglas Miller came to see me today, quite concerned.
他说你的丈夫询问过他
He said your husband interrogated him,
而且由他的提问可以看出
and his questions suggested a knowledge
他似乎对名单有所知晓
he shouldn't have of the list.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
我想我们已经过了谈谈那个阶段了吧 莫伊拉
I think we're past the point of conversation, Moira.
一个月前你来找我 让我
A month ago you came to me and you told me
不要碰你的家人 我照做了
to stay away from your family, and I did.
但你的家人却不断靠近我
But your family isn't staying away from me.
我应该有所行动了
Which means something must be done about it.
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
是的 我同意
Yes, I do.
我会处理这件事
And I'll handle it.
我猜我想知道的是
I guess what I'm wondering is,
是不是该我们的联盟出手的时候了
whether it's time for our associate to handle it.
废话 当然了 我已经把钱还了
Hell, yeah, I returned the money.
为了七亿美金可不值得胸前挨一支箭
$70 million isn't worth getting an arrow through the chest.
你告诉他 如果有意见 他可以
And you can tell him, if he's got a problem with that, he can--
长官 这是尼尔森·拉维奇
Commissioner, this is Nelson Ravich.
兜帽男几天前袭击了他
The hood hit him earlier this week.
拉维奇遭袭之后不到五分钟
Ravich wired back the
就把他骗的钱转交回去了
money he embezzled less than 5 minutes later.
我们告知媒体这是兜帽男做的
We tell the press the hood did this.
亨特杀人事件只是不足为奇的小事件
Hunt's murder is a page 10 story, at best.
但拉维奇的死已让它上升到连环杀人事件
But Ravich makes this a serial murder case.
我们不能让公众知道
We can't let the public get wind of the idea
有两个这样杀人魔逍遥法外
that there are two of these nut jobs running around.
你想让我放过一个连环杀手
You want me to ignore a serial killer.
抓到其中一个疯子就好 我不管是哪个
Just catch one of these psychos. I don't care which one.
这是你长官的直接命令
That is a direct order from your commanding officer.
那就算了吧
Well, you can forget it, then.
好吧
Fine.
算了就算了
It's forgotten.
你也不再负责本案了 警官
And you're off this case, Sergeant,
即刻奏效
effective immediately.
别想通过电♥话♥追踪到我
Don't bother trying to trace this back to me.
你们破解不了这个加密信♥号♥♥的
You'll never make it through the encryption.
在欧尼尔和亚当斯街角有个散热口
There's a heating vent on the corner of O'Neil and Adams.
在那儿你会找到你想要的
You'll find what you want after there.
若想设陷阱抓你就大错特错了 警探
It'd be a mistake to set a trap for me, detective.
我放弃我所信仰的一切来帮你
I'm trading away just about everything I believe in here
因为这是能抓到那混♥蛋♥的唯一方法
'cause it's the only way I've got to get this bastard.
期限是圣诞节
You got till Christmas.
那之后 无论有没有冒牌货
And then, copycat or not...
我都会开始追捕你
I'm coming after you.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
你朋友兰斯最后还是送了你圣诞节礼物
So your friend Lance gave you a Christmas present after all.
特弗伦涂层钛合金刀片足以断骨
Teflon-coated titanium blade serrated to split the bone.
箭柄是种特质聚合物
Shaft is some type of specialized polymer,
比普通碳纤维更强劲
which is stronger than a typical carbon fiber.
这个 这是专门定制的
This...this is a custom job.
所以在那个弓箭手
So Lance gave in after
再次杀人后后 兰斯终于妥协了
the other archer dropped another body.
尼尔森·拉维奇
Nelson Ravich.
是你从你父亲名单上
Which is another name
划掉的另一个名字
you crossed off your dad's list.
那这人是想陷害你还是引你出来
So is this guy trying to frame you or call you out?
不管怎样 我都得找到他
Either way, I need to find him.
你不会敲门吗
Don't you knock?
费利西蒂 这是技术部门
Felicity, this is the I.T. department.
又不是女卫生间
It's not the ladies room.
是啊
Right.
我能帮你什么
What can I do for you?
我朋友斯蒂夫很喜欢箭术
My buddy Steve is really into archery.
很明显眼下这很流行
Apparently it's all the rage now.
我也不懂为什么 在我看来这很荒谬
I don't know why. It's looks utterly ridiculous to me.
下周末是斯蒂夫的生日
Anyway, it's Steve's birthday next weekend,
我想给他买♥♥些箭
and I wanted to buy him some arrows.
问题是 他用的是特制的箭
The thing is, he gets these special custom-made arrows,
我不知道他在哪买♥♥的
and I have no idea where he gets them.
我希望你可以查出这是哪来的
I was hoping you could find out where this came from.
小心点
Careful.
箭柄的合成材料是有专利的
The shaft's composite is patented.
那个专利是萨迪特里斯公♥司♥注册的
And that patent is registered to a company called Sagittarius.
-拉丁文里是弓箭手的意思 -真的吗
- That's Latin for the archer. - Really?
你能找到这是
Could you find out where and when
何时何地购买♥♥的吗
this was purchased?
根据萨迪特里斯公♥司♥的记录
According to Sagittarius company records,
这种箭是成批卖♥♥出的
that particular arrow was part of a bundle shipment.
有200只
200 units.
发到了
Sent...
这个地址
to this address.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
你太棒了
you're remarkable.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for remarking on it.
还有圣诞节快乐
And Merry Christmas.
我是犹太人
I'm Jewish.
光明节快乐
Happy Hanukkah.
星城警署的大量资料显示
According to the significant resources of the Starling City Police Department
这个治安维护者的罪行正在扩大
it is clear that this Vigilante's cycle of violence has escalated.
我呼吁市民密切关注此案
I'm asking our citizens to keep a close eye out
并报告任何可疑事件
and to report anything suspicious.
匿名热♥线♥已成立
A tip line has been set up,
对于协助警方
and a reward will be offered
抓捕凶手的人
to anyone who aids the authorities
我们将给予奖励
in the capture of this madman.
不是他干的 对吗
It isn't him, is it?
我们都在为城市的犯罪事件备受折磨
We are all frustrated with the crime plaguing our city.
兜帽男并没有杀那些人
The man in the hood didn't kill those people.
是你说他是个魔头的
You're the one who said he was a monster.
那时他是为了保护我
He was protecting me.
那不一样
It's different.
这个所谓"兜帽男"
The apprehension of this so-called "Hood"
星城警署高清频道
在恐怖袭击我们的城市
that has been terrorizing our city.
正如警署长官
As police commissioner...
估计是乔安娜
It's probably Joanna.
她说要来送些文件
She said she was going to come by with some files.
圣诞节快乐 先生
Merry Christmas, sir.
你好吗
How are you?
玩枪一门灵
Proficient with firearms.
爸爸
Dad.
我告诉过你我想和我爸过节了
I told you I wanted to spend the holidays with my dad.
没错 因为莎拉
Right. Because of Sara.
因为她的死让过节变得很痛苦
Because it makes the holidays a tough time.
但是如果你和某个人在一起
But when you are with someone,
就像我想和你在一起一样
as I want to be with you,
那样的话就不是难熬的日子
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表