剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
A few months ago, a man came to my apartment.
他说他知道我父亲在哪里
Said he had information about my father's whereabouts.
我本来已经放弃了
I had given up hope.
放松了警惕 没看到电击棒
Let my guard down. Didn't see the taser until...
我醒来的时候 就被带到这里了
When I woke up, I was here.
我很担心 在这座岛上
I'm worried. This island...
为了生存他都做了些什么
what he must have had to do to survive.
这座岛改变了他
That it changed him.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
他还是好人 莎朵
He's still a good man, Shado.
继续
Again.
我坐在我们最喜欢的寿司店里
So there I am sitting at our favorite Sushi restaurant,
配上一瓶日本清酒
a bottle of saki,
唯一缺少的就是我的男朋友
And the only thing that's missing is my boyfriend.
天啊 我非常抱歉 宝贝
My god, I'm so sorry, baby.
这里有太多事要处理
I just have a lot going on here.
汤米 无论如何
Tommy, whatever's going on with you,
我想要你知道我相信你
I want you to know I believe you.
我永远都会支持你
I'm here for you.
抱歉
Sorry.
奥利
Ollie.
怎么了
What's wrong?
糟糕的一晚
Bad night.
马上就会更糟糕了 梅林先生
It's about to get worse. Mr. Meryln,
按你的要求 对此经营场所的搜查令
As requested, a warrant to search these premises.
我真不敢相信你在这么做
I can't believe you're doing this.
我就这么做了
Believe it.
警探 我不是律师
Detective, I'm not an attorney,
但你搜查的理由是什么
but on what grounds are you searching my club?
你的总经理贿赂了政♥府♥官员
Your general manager bribed a government official to keep him
来逃避对整栋建筑的检查
from inspecting the entirety of your building.
什么
What?
因为他在俱乐部里卖♥♥"迷魂"
Because he's selling Vertigo out of the club.
-奥利 这文件有效 -谢谢你
- Ollie, it's valid. - Thank you.
有个地下层不在检查的平面图内
A sub level is not listed on the inspection's floor plans.
但我调了县记录
However, I pulled the county records.
下面肯定有东西
There's something down there.
我想要自己亲眼看看是什么
I want to see for myself what it is.
看看这个
Oh, look at that.
把门打开
Open the door.
你在犯一个严重的错误
You're making a mistake.
不 你不开门的话
No. You are,
就是你在犯错了
if you don't open that door.
我说了 把门打开
I said, open the door.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
这个地方有点乱
The place is kind of a mess.
我一直把它用来当我们的仓库
I've been using it to store the bulk of our inventory.
箱子里是什么
What's in the boxes?
你可以自己看看
Why don't you have a look?
如果禁酒令还在执行
Well, if prohibition were still in effect,
你应该有足够的证据来提起刑事诉讼
you might actually have a basis of a criminal complaint.
你想要看看剩下的箱子吗
Would you like to open the rest of the crates?
如果你没有东西要隐瞒
So if you don't have anything to hide...
为什么你不想让检查员进来
Why didn't you want the inspector down here?
这个地方的通风系统
Well, the ventilation system in this place
从六十年代至今都没有更新过
hasn't been updated since the sixties.
我们本来是不能开业的
Maybe we shouldn't even be open.
也对
Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为他同意我们在一起
I thought he was ok with us being together.
他没有错 我的确行贿了
He wasn't wrong. I bribed a guy.
那不是他如此强制的原因
That's not why he brought out his jackboots.
都会好起来的
It's all gonna be fine.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
有什么话你想对我说吗
Is there something you want to say to me?
谢谢你了
Thank you.
不 我是指 兰斯说我
No, I meant the thing that you were thinking
在酒吧贩毒时你所想的事
when Lance accused me of dealing out of the club.
我不明白 你为什么
I don't understand why you wouldn't
没告诉我贿赂的事
just tell me about the bribe.
我是这儿的头 奥利弗
I run the club, Oliver.
我没告诉你的事多着呢
I don't tell you a lot of things.
让我来问你个问题 兄弟
So let me ask you a question, pal.
你回来的这六个月里 我到底做了什么
What have I done in the last 6 months since you've been home
让你相信我会去贩毒
that would lead you to believe that I would sell drugs?
-这六个月 什么也没有 -对极了
- In the last 6 months? Nothing. - Yeah.
但我离开前 你可够卑鄙的
Before I left, you played hard.
你和干那种勾当的混♥蛋♥厮混
You played with bad people who were into bad stuff.
你也一样 奥利弗
And so did you, Oliver.
但我们俩都变了
But I changed just like you did.
现在谁做违法的事 你就用箭射死谁
Now you put arrows in people who do illegal things.
就我所知 贿赂城市检查员可不合法
Last time I checked, bribing a city inspector was not legal.
你真的以为我会伤害你吗
Do you actually think that I could hurt you?
说真的 我压根不知道你还会做什么
Truthfully, I have no idea what the hell you would do.
我已经完全不懂你了
You are a complete mystery to me.
我没法理解 杀人对你怎么会这么容易
I've got no idea how you find it so easy to kill people.
下次你要把我往坏处想的时候
The next time you decide to think the worst of me,
想想我现在是怎么看你的
imagine what I now think of you.
他怎么回事
What's his problem?
你怎么回事
What's yours?
什么意思
Excuse me?
我让费利西蒂和你联♥系♥了
I asked Felicity to get in touch with you.
水族馆发生了人♥质♥事件
There was a hostage situation at the Aquarium.
对不起 我后来才收到信息
I'm sorry, I didn't get that message till it was over.
为什么
Why?
因为我忙别的去了
Because I was busy doing something else.
罗通
Lawton.
奥利弗 事实证明你并不需要我
Oliver, you didn't end up needing me.
这你可说不准
You couldn't have known that.
你是想说
In other words,
用你自己的时间去给你哥哥报仇 是吧
find your brother's killer on your own time, right?
这城市被"迷魂"搅得不得安宁 狄格尔
Vertigo's tearing this city apart, Diggle.
所以是的 或许现在不适合
So, yeah, maybe now's not the best time
去解决什么私人恩怨
to indulge a personal vendetta.
你是想告诉我
You're actually gonna stand there and tell me
你追捕"伯爵" 不是私人恩怨吗
that you going after the Count is not personal?
奥利弗 我读书给我侄子听的时候
Oliver, listen, I cannot read a book to my nephew
还得想着罗通夺走了他的父亲
without knowing that Lawton took his father from him.
我没法和卡莉继续发展 没法继续生活
I can't move on with Carly, I can't move on with my life
就因为知道他还逍遥法外
knowing that he's still out there.
我以为你应该明白的
I thought if anybody got that it'd be you.
这儿怎么了
What happened here?
网线还可以用
The ethernet cable still works.
把你的平板电脑连上吧 好吗
Would you plug in your tablet, please?
你是在搞大改造吗
Did you decide to remodel?
说来话长
Long story.
狄格呢
Where's Dig?
说来话长
Long story.
那个劫持人♥质♥的瘾君子
The hostage-taking junkie.
他是我们找到"伯爵"的唯一线索了
He is the only lead to the Count we've got left.
你要找什么信息
What type of information are you looking for?
任何跟"伯爵"的位置有关的信息
Anything that will give us a line on the Count's location.
验尸报告出来了吗
Has the M.E. performed the autopsy report yet?
出来了 我找找
Yeah, just pulling it up now.
查查毒检报告
Check the toxicology to see
看看有没什么和他吸食的"迷魂"相关
if there's something related to the Vertigo he was on.
他不是因吸食"迷魂"过量而死
He didn't die of a Vertigo overdose.
我亲眼看见的 费利西蒂
I saw it, Felicity.
验尸官说 死因是剧烈的过敏反应
According to the coroner, cause of death was severe anaphylaxis.
他死于氯丙嗪过敏反应[精神病镇静剂]
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表