剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们最好祈祷弗兰克·波提纳尔
We better pray that Frank Bertinelli
将此事归咎于兜帽男
blames the hood for this.
因为一旦他认为这是黑社会所为
'cause if he thinks it's the triad,
星城就要城毁人亡了
Starling City is ground zero to world war III.
你还好吗
You ok?
我今天跟我爸爸谈过了
I spoke to my dad today.
我猜聊得很开心吧
I bet that was fun.
他向我解释了昨天信♥用♥卡♥冻结的原因
He explained to me what happened with my credit card yesterday.
以及我的支票 我的存款
And my checking account, my savings account,
我的佣金 我的股票
my brokerage account, my stock portfolio.
他全部冻结了
He cut me off completely.
什么
What?
我的车也被收回了 真有意思
My car got repossessed. That was fun.
还有 我不得不
Oh, and I have to move
在这个月底搬出我的公♥寓♥
out of my apartment by the end of the month.
你会没事的 汤米
You are gonna be fine, Tommy.
事实上 你会做得很好
In fact, you are gonna be great.
不管有没有你家的钱
Merlyn money or not.
你知道吗
And you know,
冰箱里有一个蘑菇橄榄马里奥比萨
I have a mushroom and olive Mario pizza
等着被我俩吃掉呢
in my refrigerator waiting to be eaten.
我想已经付过钱了吧 对吗
I suppose it's already paid for, right?
当然
Exactly.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
就在刚刚
Just now.
能见到你太好了
I'm so happy to see you.
但你回家只是因为听说我受伤了吗
But did you come home only because you heard I was hurt?
不 西娅打电♥话♥的时候我已经在路上了
No. I was already on my way when Thea called.
我回家是因为我想念我的妻子
I actually came home because I miss my wife.
没事了
It's ok.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
沃尔特回来了
Walter's home.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
听着 很抱歉先前对你那么尖酸刻薄
Look, I'm sorry if I was a bitch with you earlier.
之前有好几次呢
There were a few times.
你能具体说明是哪一次吗
Could you be more specific?
-别得寸进尺了你 -不要担心
- Don't push it. - Don't worry.
你一点也不尖酸刻薄
You weren't a bitch.
在医院是有一点 一点点
At the hospital you were a little... a little bit.
听着 我只是很担心你
Look, I'm just worried about you.
你看起来很孤独
You seem really lonely.
我们都有秘密 奥利
And we all have our secrets, Ollie.
很显然你也有你的秘密
Clearly you have yours.
如果你不想与我们分享也无所谓
And it's fine if you don't want to share them with us,
但我真的认为你应该找其他人聊聊
but I just really think you should share them with someone.
我本该问你是怎么进来的
I'd ask how you got in here,
但星城的治安维持者
but the Sarling City vigilante
总是来无影去无踪 对吗
comes and goes as he pleases, doesn't he?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我看见你打斗的样子
I saw you fight.
还看到了你眼睛的深处
And I saw your eyes.
那个岛对你的种种改变
That island changed you in ways
只有像我这样的人才能懂
that only someone like me could understand.
不对
No.
你现在的所作所为
What you're doing right now,
让你感觉是在伸张正义 但其实不然
I know that if feels like justice, but it's not.
这是复仇
It's revenge.
有时复仇就是伸张正义
Sometimes revenge is justice.
你父亲杀了你的未婚夫
Your father killed your fiance.
那你的父亲又对你做了什么
And what did your father do to you?
难道兜帽下的男人不是在拨乱反正吗
Isn't the man in the hood fighting to set things right?
为什么你的仇恨就是伸张正义呢
Why is your vendetta more valid than mine?
我们都一样 你和我
We're the same, you and I.
不 我们不同
No, we're not.
隐藏在平静的表面下
Hiding in plain sight.
用笑容和谎言伪装愤怒
Concealing our anger with smiles and lies.
休想骗我 奥利弗
Don't lie to me, Oliver.
你和我的感觉是一样的 我懂
You feel the same as I do, I know it.
你为什么哭呢
Why are you crying?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为怨恨积压在心里太久
Maybe it's because I have been alone in my hate for so long.
-我觉得 -说出事实的感觉真好
- I feel... - It feels so good to tell the truth.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表