剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我不是说这幢大楼里有猫
Not that there are cats in this building.
好吧 有次的确有猫进来了
Well, once a cat did get in,
但被门卫逮住了
but a guard tazed it.
然后一整周这里闻起来都像皮毛一样
It smelled like fur and static in here for like a week.
你能离窗户远点吗
Would you mind stepping away from the window for a moment?
我的酒还没完全醒
I have a little bit of a hangover.
听起来你好像需要
Sounds like you need
一杯血腥玛丽和一个椒盐卷饼
a bloody mary and a pretzel,
而不是信息技术部
not the I.T. Department.
事实上 我的好友凯文
Actually, my buddy Kevin
要开一个能量饮料公♥司♥
is starting an energy drink company.
他说这个对治疗宿醉很有效果
He says it's fantastic for curing hangovers,
但我对入口的东西
but I am very particular
特别挑剔
about what it is I put in my body.
我看出来了
I've noticed.
我是说 没看出来
I said, not noticed.
对吗
Right?
我想弄清它的配方
I'm trying to find a secret recipe.
你能给这个样本做个光谱分♥析♥
Could you please do a spectroanalysis of the sample
查出它是在哪里制♥造♥的吗
and find out exactly where in the city it's made?
如果这是能量饮料
If it's an energy drink,
为什么会放在注射器里呢
why is it in a syringe?
我没有饮料瓶子了
I ran out of sports bottles.
好吧
Ok.
你编的故事越来越扯淡了
Your B.S. Stories are getting worse.
我知道
I'm well aware.
看样子费利西蒂搞定了
Looks like Felicity came through.
“迷魂”样本中用的溶剂是
The solvent used in the Vertigo sample
东部贫民窟与海湾交汇处附近十个街区内
was run off water originated within a ten block radius
才有的径流水
of where east glades meets the bay.
那里只有一家三年前荒废的
Nothing there except for an old juvenile detention center
少年拘留所
abandoned about three years ago.
因为裁员关掉了
Cutbacks.
但你现在不能去 奥利弗
You can't go out there, though, Oliver.
“迷魂”的后效还没有消退呢
You're still suffering the after-affects of the Vertigo.
你听到“伯爵”说的了吗
Did you hear the count?
他要用这个荼毒整座城市
He's taking this drug citywide.
如果我们现在不阻止他
If we don't stop him now,
就会迅速蔓延开去
this becomes an epidemic.
我能阻止你离开
I can stop you from leaving.
试试看
Try.
奥利弗 如果你能击中这个就可以离开
Oliver, you hit this and you can leave.
很高兴看到你醒悟过来了
I'm glad you came to your senses.
有件事你要永远记得 狄格
You should always remember one thing, Dig.
什么
What's that?
我不是非要用弓不可
I don't need the bow.
我的线人说就是这个地方
My C.I. swears this is the place.
带你的人到侧面去
Bring your men up on the flank.
-好的 这边 -跟我走
- Ok, this way. - Follow me.
-他来了 -哪个他
- He's here! - He who?
兜帽男
The hood!
看样子我们不是唯一的造访者
Looks like we're not the only guests.
你应该继续打击那些败坏的上流社会
You should have stuck to your depraved elite.
我只是给人们提供他们想要的东西
I am merely providing people with what they want.
我是在服务大众
I am providing a public service!
我也是
So am I.
享受你种的恶果吧
Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
不许动 放下针筒
Freeze! Put down the needle!
不然我就开枪了
Or I will shoot you!
放下针筒
Put down the syringe.
这是他活该
He deserves this!
可法律不允许 人们觉得你是英雄
Not according to the law. The people that think you're a hero,
包括我女儿 如果他们现在看到你
people like my daughter, if they could see you now...
他们会明白 你不是什么英雄
You're no hero.
你就是我常说的
You're what I always said you were
是个杀手
a killer.
抓住他
Get him!
派一辆救护车 马上
Get me an ambulance. Now!
少年犯前来报到
Juvenile delinquent reporting for duty.
既然你丢了驾照
Since you lost your driver's license,
-我5点来接你 -6点吧
- I'll pick you up at 5:00. - 6:00.
她有不少事情要做
We have a lot of work for her to do.
那么 还是7点比较保险
Well, then, let's say 7:00 just to be safe.
现在选去监狱会不会太迟了
Is it too late to choose jail?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
我要你浏览一遍这些文件
I need you to go through these files
把所有2007年三月的文件挑出来
and pull out all the documents dated March 2007.
你能完成吗
Do you think you could do that?
我想可以
I think I can.
我知道这事我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
我真的很感激你为我做的 劳蕾尔
I really appreciate this, Laurel.
我们会让你脱胎换骨
We are going to make an upstanding citizen
成为一个正直的公民 闪电妞
out of you yet, speedy.
谢谢你 这样对她也好
Thank you. And this will be good for her,
有个比我更好的榜样在身旁
having a role model, somebody better than me.
你也没那么差劲
Oh, you're not so bad.
而且 有她在身边也挺好的
And besides, it'll be nice to have her around.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 不好意思
I got to take this. Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
我们抓到“伯爵”了
We got The Count.
捣毁了他的制毒厂 掌握了他
Bust up his lab, got him on everything
从贩毒到杀人的一切证据
from drug trafficking to homicide.
他得在牢里蹲上些日子了
He'll be gone for a long while.
太棒了 谢谢你
That's great, thanks.
很高兴再次见到你 奥利弗
It was great seeing you, Oliver.
我也是
You, too.
回见
See ya.
他还未脱离生命危险
He's still critical.
我从没见过有人被注射
I've never seen anyone OD
这么大剂量的“迷魂”还能活下来的
on this much Vertigo and live.
无法想象这对他的大脑和神经系统
There's just no way of knowing what kind of damage
究竟带来了多大的伤害
has been done to his brain and nervous system.
不知道还能否恢复
Or if its irreparable.
生存
Sheng Cun...
活下去
Survive.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
去你家我会很紧张
I was...nervous to come to your house.
好吧
Ok...
是这样的
The thing is,
我这几周一直纠结
I've been debating whether or not
是否应该和你说这事
to share this with you for weeks.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
你编了那么多不靠谱的谎来蒙我
You've dropped some fairly ridiculous lies on me,
但我还是感觉我能信任你
and...yet I still feel like I can trust you.
为什么会这样
Why is that?
我长得比较可信吧
I have one of those faces.
抱歉
Sorry.
是的
Yes.
你能信任我
You can trust me.
我有东西要给你看
Then I have something to show you.
你以前看到过这个吗
Have you ever seen this before?
没有
No.
你从哪儿拿到的
Where'd you get it?
从你继父那里
From your stepfather.
从沃尔特那里
From Walter.
那他是从哪找到的
Well, where did he get it?
他说是在你家里找到的
He said he found it in your house.
说是你母亲的东西
That it belongs to your mother.
沃尔特觉得她在隐瞒一些事情
Walter thought she was hiding something.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表