剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
not mine.
你要去哪
Where are you going?!
一直以来
All my life,
我只考虑我自己
all that I've ever thought about is myself.
我把家人的爱当作理所当然
I took my family for granted.
我背叛了我爱的人
I betrayed people that I loved.
但我不会再做这种人了
And I'm not going to be that person anymore.
我不能眼睁睁让姚飞死
I can't leave Yao Fei here to die.
我不会
I won't.
飞机三个小时后离开
The plane leaves in three hours.
如果到时你和你的朋友还没来
If you and your friend are not on it,
我就丢下你们自己走
I am going to leave without you.
如果我不能及时回来
If I don't make it back in time,
而你离开了
and you get out of here...
我希望你替我打个电♥话♥回家
I want you to call my family.
打给我家人
Call my family.
好 孩子
Sure, kid.
他又心脏骤停了
He's going into cardiac arrest again.
不
No.
是导线松了
Ah. The leads just came loose.
他从屋顶跳下来我都没这么担心
It's less stressful when he's jumping off rooftops.
很多人中了这把弓发出的箭
This bow has put arrows in quite a few people.
是的 都是坏人
Yeah, bad people.
你不觉得困扰吗
That doesn't bother you?
因为...
Because...
我没有恶意
and I mean this in a good way,
只是你看起来像是会受到困扰
you seem like the kind of guy it would bother.
我在阿富汗的时候
When I was in Afghanistan,
我的部队的任务是保护一个本地军阀
my unit was tasked with protecting this local war lord.
葛雷姆·卡迪尔
Gholem Qadir.
卡迪尔没有人性 贩卖♥♥鸦♥片♥
Qadir was less than human, sold opium.
贩卖♥♥儿童
Sold children.
有一天
One day,
我们随他去摩苏尔
we were accompanying him to Mosul
我的车队遇到叛乱分子伏击
when my convoy was ambushed by insurgents.
我们的火力压过他们
We had them outgunned.
交火时间不超过一分钟
Fire fight didn't last more than a minute.
当硝烟散去
When the smoke cleared,
我去他们的位置查看
I moved in on their position.
他们都死了 我知道我杀的是哪个
They were all dead. I knew which one I had killed.
当我摘下他的头巾
When I pulled off his keffiyeh,
我看到他只是一个孩子 最多不过18岁
I could see it was just a kid, no more than 18.
我一枪射穿了他的喉咙
Shot him in the throat.
我为了保护一个人♥渣♥
I killed this kid to protect
杀了这个孩子
this human piece of garbage,
我就问自己 我还是好人吗
and I thought, am I still good?
我还是个好人吗
Am I still a good man?
和奥利弗共事
Doing this with Oliver;
我们做的事 让我在长久以来
Doing what we do, I feel good again
第一次又觉得自己是好人
for the first time in a long time.
这么多附带的伤害 值得吗
And that's worth all the collateral damage?
如果你指的是有人丧命 我没杀过任何人
I haven't killed anyone, if that's what you're asking.
但他杀过
But he has.
很遗憾
Unfortunately,
打仗总会产生伤亡的
there are always casualties when you're fighting a war.
你是怎么...
How did you...
跟我走 我们边走边解释
Come on, let's go. I'll explain on the way.
傻孩子 你不该回这里来
Stupid boy. You should never have come back here!
我找到了斯莱德·威尔逊 他有办法离岛
I found Slade Wilson and he has a way off the island,
我们得马上走
but we have to go right now.
不 不
No. No!
什么 为什么不
What? What do you mean, no?
这是我们的机会
This is our chance.
你到底为了什么
What--what reason could you possibly have
非要留在这里
for staying here?!
不是什么 是为了一个人
Not what. Who.
奎恩先生 我想您错过了
Ah, Mr. Queen, I think it's past time
离开这个岛的机会 永远地错过了
you left this island. Permanently.
指挥塔 这里是天鹰801F
Island tower, this is Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot.
我们正停在两千英尺外 完毕
We are 2,000 feet and holding, over.
天鹰801F
Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot.
这里是指挥塔
This is island tower.
可以着陆了
You're clear to land.
收到
Roger that.
我非常好奇
Simply to satisfy my own curiosity,
你为什么还活着
why aren't you already dead?
我明明看见姚飞把你掐死了
I saw Yao Fei choke you to death.
我猜他只是外强中干而已
I guess he's not as strong as he looks.
可你还是回来找他
Still, you return for him.
所以你要么是个蠢货
So you're either a fool,
要么就真把自己当成英雄了
or is it possible you now think yourself a hero?
-我不是英雄 -当然不是
- I'm not a hero. - Of course not.
若是无人可救
It's not possible to be a hero
想做英雄也是白搭
when there's nobody worthy of saving.
这就是你想要的
Is this what you want?
你想让我跟他再打一架
Did you want me to fight him again?!
不 奎恩先生
Oh, no, Mr. Queen.
你一直搞错了
That's where you're mistaken.
这不是比赛
This is not a match.
是处决
It's an execution.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是温特格林 对吗
It's Wintergreen, right?
比利·温特格林
Bill Wintergreen?
我知道你的所有事情
I know all about you.
我知道你为澳大利亚政♥府♥工作
I know you work for the Australian government.
曾为你的国家效忠
And that you used to fight for your country.
你曾有过信仰
You used to stand for something!
无论他给你多少钱 我以三倍价格雇你
Whatever he's paying you, I'll triple it.
他们有多少人
How many of them are there?!
斯莱德 回来受死吗
Slade. Come back to die?
有那么容易背叛我吗 比利
Was it so easy to betray me, Billy?
知道吗 比利
You know, Billy...
你的脚上功夫一向不错
you always had a good kick.
我们的飞机来了
There goes our ride.
厉害
I'm impressed.
你居然没吐
You didn't puke.
我忍♥住了
I swallowed it.
你可以把我松开了
You can untie me now.
你为什么非让我把你绑起来
Why'd you want me to tie you up in the first place?
忍♥受剧痛的人很不稳定
A man in pain is unreliable.
我怕我会杀了你
I was afraid I might kill you.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
我被困在岛上而
I'm trapped on an island and
唯一的朋友是一个叫威尔逊的人 就这样
my only friend is named Wilson. So.
现在怎么办
What now?
希望这次行动可以拖住法尔斯
We hope my fireworks show set Fyers back,
也许足以让那些雇佣他的人
maybe enough for those who hired him in the first place
取消行动
to call things off.
雇他
Hired him?
法尔斯是个外国雇佣兵 只为钱干活
Well, Fyers is a merc. He follows the money.
所以他是受雇于他人才来岛上的
So he's on this island under someone's employ.
-那我们怎么做 -我们得确保
- Then what do we do? - We have to make sure
不会死在这个荒芜的岛上
that neither of us dies on this godforsaken island.
你之前不是说如果我们没搭上飞机
I thought you said if we didn't get on the plane...
我们就逃不出去了
we weren't going to make it.
只能说 之前我训练的那个蠢孩子
Well, that dumb kid that I trained,
永远做不到
he would never have made it.
你
You?
还是有机会的
You might just have a chance.
是的 我是法尔斯
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表