剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
如果我开夜店 人们排队N小时都心甘情愿
People would stand in line for 3 hours if I opened a club.
但对这里的居民来说
And no one who actually lives in the glades
没有任何好处
would see a penny of those cover charges.
所以我们要把这生意做好
So we make it a successful business,
来改善这个街区
We gentrify the neighborhood.
我还在想我们什么时候能说到这话题呢
I was wondering when we would get to that.
白衣骑士从天而降 拯救劳苦大众
The white knight swooping in to save the disenfranchised.
只身一人 孤胆行侠
And all by his lonesome with no help from anybody.
看来你觉得我不怎么样啊
You don't think very much of me, do you?
不 先生 事实上我非常敬佩你
No, sir, actually, I have a very high regard
有如此敏锐的洞察力
for how perceptive you are.
先生
Sir.
这家夜店将会隐藏好我的基地
The nightclub will conceal my base underneath
为奥利弗·奎恩的整晚去处提供不在场证明
and provide an alibi for where Oliver Queen spends his nights.
奥利弗·奎恩将在
贫民窟开张人气新店
你有杰根斯那案子的取证资料吗
Do you have the depos on the Jergens case?
有的 在这附近
Yeah, they're around here somewhere.
我只是上网随便看看
I was just surfing the 'net.
真的吗
Really?
乔安娜 我已经放下他了
Joanna, I'm over him.
然而你却不相信我
And you don't believe me.
我本来会相信的 可我刚逮到
Well, I would have if I wouldn't have just caught you
你在翻看他的新闻报道
Trolling for articles on him!
-我没翻看 -我想用不着我
- I wasn't trolling! - I don't want to have
来提醒你他曾经背叛过你吧 劳蕾尔
to be the one to remind you that he cheated on you, Laurel.
而且是和你的妹妹
With your sister.
多谢你的自♥制♥能力啊
I appreciate your self control.
你还停留在过去 我确信这点
You're stuck in the past. And the reason I know this
是因为和奥利弗分手后
is the fact that the only physical relationship
你唯一睡过的 是他的挚友
you've had since Oliver is with his best friend.
是时候往前看了
It is time to move on.
过去的都过去了
It is past time.
我很忙的
I've been busy.
我有很多活要干
I work a lot.
好吧
Ok.
就此打住
That's got to stop.
今晚我们要出去
So we are going out tonight.
我们要喝点小酒
And--and we are going to have some shots
和陌生人跳舞
and we are going to dance with men that we don't know
我们要一直玩到深夜
and we are going to stay out way too late.
杰根斯的取证找到了
Jergens depos.
我觉得我今晚去不了
I really don't think I can go out tonight.
你居然以为还有选择的余地 真是傻得可爱
It is adorable that you actually think I'm giving you a choice.
放学以后给我立马回家
I want you to come home right after school.
不行 玛戈特和我说好要去逛街
Oh, can't. Margot and I are going to go to the mall.
怎么 还要购物
What, more shopping?
告诉玛戈特你去不了了
Tell Margot you'll have to cancel.
你被禁足两周
You're grounded for two weeks.
禁足
Grounded?
我从来没被禁足过
I've never been grounded.
那是因为你以前从来没偷过东西
Well, you've never committed larceny before.
从什么时候你开始关心我了
Since when do you care?
我一直在关心 我是你的妈妈
I've always cared. I'm your mother.
我们过去五年关系保持得一直不错
Look, we've had a good thing going on the last five years.
为什么现在要弄那么僵
Why mess with that now?
不 我们贿赂了店主
No, we are paying off store owners
好让你不留案底
to keep your record clean,
所以很明显 以前的方式不行
So clearly, it hasn't been working.
所以你要开始教育我了
And you're going to teach me.
是奥利弗的主意 对吧
It's Oliver, isn't it?
他的伪善已经影响了你
His judgmental hypocrisy is rubbing off on you.
不 我不需要奥利弗来教我怎么教育你
No, I don't need oliver to teach me how to parent you.
你4点前必须到家
You'll be home by 4:00.
不然怎样
Or what?
你打算叫警♥察♥来抓我吗
You're going to call the cops on me?
替我跟他们问个好
Tell them I say hi.
霍尔德凶案的弹道分♥析♥出来了
Got ballistics back on the Holder murder.
他们从他身上取出了两枚7.62毫米的子弹
They pulled two 7.62 millimeter bullets out of him.
根据伤口的大小和形状
According to the stippling and size of the entry wound,
他们推测凶手是在
they estimate the shots were fired
大约一百码以外射击的
From approximately a hundred yards away.
一百码
A hundred yards?
兜帽男从另一栋楼上射杀了他
What, so the hood shoots him from another building,
又特意跑去他那儿 放倒保安
goes over to his place, he takes out his security,
然后射了几只箭
and then he fires off a few arrows?
据药检显示
And according to his tox screen,
他的血液里含有高浓度的
his blood contained high concentrations
南美箭毒马鞍子毒液
of strychnos toxifera.
-什么 -箭毒
- What? - Curare.
是种毒药
It's a kind of poison.
哦 所以凶器从弓箭
Oh. Ok, so now we switch from arrows
换成狙击子弹和毒药了
to sniper bullets and poison.
我不相信
I'm not buying it.
我们始终在现场发现了箭
We still found arrows on the scene.
这是兜帽男出现过的确凿证据
Solid evidence the hood was there.
你去哪
Where you going?
我自己去找证据
I'm going to get my own evidence.
7.62毫米口径
7.62 millimeter rounds.
通过资金路径追查到了一家兄弟会
The money trail leads back to the Bratva--
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥的一支
the Russian mob.
终于 好运来了
Finally... some good luck.
我来找阿列克谢·列昂诺夫
这里没这个人
不在你的车♥库♥里
在地下室里
我是兄弟会的
我要见阿列克谢·列昂诺夫
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
我道歉
I apologize.
我们对于队长
We meant no disrespect
没有不敬的意思
to a captain.
尤其还是个美国人
Particularly an American one.
所以
So...
我能帮你什么
How can I be of assistance?
我在物色一名杀手
I'm in the market for a hired gun.
组织之前用过的
Someone the organization's used before.
他的标志是使用带有箭毒的7.62毫米口径手♥枪♥
His calling card is a 7.62 millimeter gun laced with curare.
我不认识用这玩意的人
I know no man who uses such tools.
但是你能查到
But you can find out who does.
首先 为了彼此的健康干杯
First, we will drink to each other's health,
然后我会调查你要找的家伙的身份
then I will look into the identity of this man you seek.
我也会确认你是不是兄弟会的队长
I will also confirm that you are really Bratva captain.
如果不是
Should this not be the case,
我会让我的修理工找到你
I will send my mechanic here
然后杀了你和你的家人
to find you and kill you and your family.
卡尔·拉斯姆森今晚早些时候
Carl Rasmussen was found
被发现被人枪杀于自己的家中
shot to death in his home earlier this evening.
警方不会对拉斯姆森先生的死
The police will not comment if there's a connection
是否与数天之前
between Mr. Rasmussen's death
詹姆斯·霍尔德的案子有关发表评论
and the murder of James Holder a few nights ago.
拉斯姆森先生留下了一位妻子和三个孩子
Mr. Rasmussen leaves behind a wife and three children.
这是巨大的损失
It's a great loss.
卡尔是位巨人
Carl was a titan.
准备买♥♥下尤尼达克工业全部财产的巨人
A titan who was looking to buy out a company called Unidac Industries?
工业有点用词不当
Well, industries are something of a misnomer.
UI最近的活动
UI's recent activity was
实际上是在寻找新能源
actually looking into alternative energy.
我认为我的搭档想说明的是
I think the point my partner is trying to make
卡尔·拉斯姆森已经是
is that Carl Rasmussen was
这周死掉的第二位竞标人了
the second bidder this week to lose his life.
你是在暗示些什么吗 警探
Are you implying something, detective?
我只想说 你丈夫
Well, only that your husband's
想要买♥♥下尤尼达克工业
looking into buying Unidac Industries
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表